Recent Activities

• xGunner -

Replied to the thread Alliance Restrictions Test: Findings and Next Steps.

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from xGunner: “Just make territorial fights OR the attack in hideouts by instanced fights (60x60) ” its an openworld sandbox .. instances arent the way. Its a cop out. ” Open World that you can't stay in the map to…
  • JessicaD -

Posted the thread Removal of Solo Dungeons - PvE carebear point of view.

Thread
    It just doesn't work as population of the server is too high, the chances of ganking are too high and reward of doing them is too low. Do not introduce a 1 person only solo dungeons either, a Tier 8.3 Will kindly just walk into any T4-T6 farming new…
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Beta Crashing Every Few Minutes.

Dunno... Sounds like Memory Leak or some other problem related to Memory. Did you guys test if you can still input commands on your character after it freezes? To test it, either use a second account on a PC to check or play with a friend and ask him…
  • Sweeetoooth -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Albion Online Beta Crashing Every Few Minutes.

Like (Post)
    Just a a thought, have you guys tried playing on 4G, or anything other than WiFi? I used to get frequent disconnects on my iPad, and I tracked the issue down to WiFi. I have no idea why, but the game on my iPad just didn't like the Wifi or router. PC…
  • Sweeetoooth -

Liked NickNok’s post in the thread Albion Online Beta Crashing Every Few Minutes.

Like (Post)
    Same issue also on android phones. Also encountered auto crash during game then after attempting to recon game requires to redownload ingame patch again and again, occurred before daily maintenance period. devs please help
  • Sweeetoooth -

Liked Rebecazzo’s post in the thread Albion Online Beta Crashing Every Few Minutes.

Like (Post)
    The same problema here with the Android version. When you try to play a dungeon or go to a city, o sometime without reason, the game crashes... BIG F
  • Sweeetoooth -

Liked RenanLG’s post in the thread Albion Online Beta Crashing Every Few Minutes.

Like (Post)
    my ipad always crush loading the map, i also made a new character and still the same problem, and yes is the last versinho avaliable
  • Sweeetoooth -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Beta Crashing Every Few Minutes.

Quote from ediwantsfood: “yea i’m also on iphone x and it crashes in dense areas like towns or areas near towns although crashes occur less in areas away from town like yellow red or black zones. edit: crashes also occur when i’ve been in a less…
  • Sweeetoooth -

Liked JonnyBGud’s post in the thread Albion Online Beta Crashing Every Few Minutes.

Like (Post)
    Another iPhone Xs user here and can agree with the crashes. Again mainly in well populated areas even with resolution and graphical settings at their lowest. Pretty sure the iPhone Xs has 4gb ram so shouldn’t be an issue. Apparently iOS has a lower…
  • Sweeetoooth -

Liked ediwantsfood’s post in the thread Albion Online Beta Crashing Every Few Minutes.

Like (Post)
    yea i’m also on iphone x and it crashes in dense areas like towns or areas near towns although crashes occur less in areas away from town like yellow red or black zones. edit: crashes also occur when i’ve been in a less dense area and i try to open…
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Plank Station Transmutation Incorrect Ratios.

It's annoying how the Crafters / Gatherers / Refiners always take way too long to get a proper answer, even for some really basic stuff.
  • Sweeetoooth -

Liked Sparhawk’s post in the thread Albion Online Beta Crashing Every Few Minutes.

Like (Post)
    I also run on the Iphone X and getting the same issues. It always DC's me when zoning maps. Even if its just going in from a HO to a world map. I played briefly on my Ipad Pro (on WIFI), and had less disconnects, but they still happened frequently…
  • Sweeetoooth -

Posted the thread Albion Online Beta for iOS 13.5.

Thread
    So very recently, Apple released iOS 13.5 for iPhones. Are there any Albion Online Beta players here who recently updated their iPhones to iOS 13.5? Care to share your experience?
  • LoganSilkCheeks -

Replied to the thread Make Taxing silver bags a option for guilds.

Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “So there are several ways to answer that really. First of all a problem in a discussion like this is that you need to be a officer in a outland guild to grasp the cost picture, and since they rarely post here then these…
  • Tipx -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Weaponized Furniture in the Open World.

Like (Post)
    So there is this furniture issue in the game. Where you get to use it to control traffic flow in the game. This came to a tip, when someone decided to fill the entire main area of Caerleon with shark trophies and turned it into a weird crossword puzzle…
  • Brannstrom -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Make Taxing silver bags a option for guilds.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, we discussed this internally and decided against this. The main reason is that it would provide individual players an incentive to dodge such a tax by saving up silver bags for a long time and then leaving their guild before cashing them. We…
  • MobileThor -

Posted the thread Official iOS Version?.

Thread
    hey, im a mobile gamer for a few years now, was ur typical mmorpg pc player before (Daoc, wow etc.). I really wanna a play a quality mobile mmo, right now there is none. I just heard about the new mobile albion online update and im so hyped, so is there…
  • UlfxIronHand -

Replied to the thread Returning Player, Found a Great New-Player Friendly Guild.

Quote from EpIcOnE101: “Where is your guild based? :D ” Ft. Sterling based, I just moved there, really the only city I had never lived in to this point, lol.
  • UNFM -

Posted the thread ALL STUFF TRANSFERED.

Thread
    Welcome everyone.. by accident I clicked something and all my equipment was sent to arthur rest .. everything I have is blocked for 30 days .. is there any way to undo it ?? all my stuff colected in couple months,, all zvz sets.. gathering.. resources…