Recent Activities

• Luquee -

Liked Talion’s post in the thread Cant download..

Like (Post)
    Thanks for letting us know, we're having a look. -Talion
  • Talion -

Replied to the thread Cant download..

Thanks for letting us know, we're having a look. -Talion
  • Luquee -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread Cant download..

Like (Post)
    Hey there, thanks for notifying, we're checking that out!
  • Braadock -

Posted the thread Conta banida.

Thread
    Boa tarde, algum usuário poderia me auxiliar nesta situação? Eu jogava ano passado, assinei premium, porém de 2 meses parei de jogar, cancelei minha assinatura, e agora quando quero voltar ao jogo minha conta está com um ban permanente, fiz abertura…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Healers and Specters.

Quote from Captainrussia: “The debuff does not "linger" ” no read it again. if damaged by the swirling winds the debuff lasts 4 seconds
  • Amoebius76 -

Hey there, thanks for notifying, we're checking that out!
  • Eltharyon -

Replied to the thread Bizarre. This is serious? The only fun in the game is over..

Hi there, please be aware that the total value of items has not changed- the items you get will trade for roughly the same value on the market. That said, here's our reasons for this change: Before the patch, many players complained, that they would…
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Quote from fballarino: “I will ask again, why do we have T6 crap in T8 maps now ? ” T6 resources are an addition to / on top of T7 and T8 resources in T8 zones, so they are not replacing those resources. Hope that clarifies.
  • Luquee -

It's also I'm not able to download maybe the link is broken or something like. I also reported the error to albion support and I don't think it will take long to resolve
  • Luquee -

Liked Safaratrew’s post in the thread Cant download..

Like (Post)
    as in title, i cant download android version. Download page of android version is not loading :(
  • PrintsKaspian -

Replied to the thread Queen Patch 5 - Known Issues.

Quote from T4lon: “Where exactly in the patch notes did you mention you were going to have t6 spawn in place of some t7/8 in t8 zones? ” The T6 nodes that now appear in higher-level zones were added in addition to existing T7 and T8 nodes, and did…
  • fballarino -

Replied to the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

@Mytherceria imagine giving a reply to why T6 resources are in T8 maps now...
  • PrintsKaspian -

Replied to the thread Queen Patch 5 - Known Issues.

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Acratius: “@PrintsKaspian T7 and T8 resources also still seem to be spawning 1 point at a time. still finding every node at 1/3 or 2/3 ” maybe those were already spwaned before patch hit. We will know for sure…
  • pumba21 -

Replied to the thread Bizarre. This is serious? The only fun in the game is over..

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Play avalonian Dungeon and stop complaining ” Dg Avalon is not worth it. It's ridiculous! Discussion... Hello guys!This weekend I completed DG Avalon and would like to leave my impressions. First:In general, once you…
  • ReusToha -

Liked Safaratrew’s post in the thread Cant download..

Like (Post)
    as in title, i cant download android version. Download page of android version is not loading :(
  • ReusToha -

• r1k -

Replied to the thread Suggestion gathering balance.

Quote from Midgard: “I agree with Neef. Not gathering shouldn’t be rewarded with a bonus to gathering. Terrible idea. ” That is, personally, would you not want an additional bonus to gathering for your character? because you don’t want to…
  • Zekk -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Feb 26th Changes to Small T7 and T8 Nodes.

I agree, I just spent an hour roaming 2 t7 zones and a t8 and didnt find a single t7/8 node up. This change allows a few gatherers to gather the zone and know when to go back to gather again since they were the ones who cleared the nodes. Previously i…