Recent Activities

• Chaosme22 -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Zerg Ganking.

@ThreeHades if u mean small chest, just reduce the waiting time to 2min. This short time is just enough for players really near to the chest to response, which will most of the time provide fight between 2 4 players.
  • Volottt -

Replied to the thread ☻☻☻Monster Cocks☻☻☻ [International] PVP PVE ZVZ.

я новичок в этой игре, приняли в гильдию радушно, что могу сказать: офицеры отзывчивы, стараются помочь новичкам, обучить, всегда быстрый…
  • Gratinus -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Zerg Ganking.

Quote from Reef: “It is too easy to avoid fights in game. Thats why to mass for good gank is a must. And you can't punish them - they use mobility, then mount and ride away. Zergs are the only way to overcome carebear wall made by developers in open…
  • ThreeHades -

Replied to the thread How many high ping players are out there same as me.....

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Morgan_TLLover: “something like in range 230 -320 normally and mostly something near 250, but i think its more than having high ping in game.... because once i was in cd with a high ping around 300 and when my…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Journey Back Ability.

Quote from Jerek: “Karma for what? Pointing out how you lie and are wrong all the time, and use the same insult every time because you can't think of anything else because you're too busying lying? ” bye, weirdo.
  • I saw Equart video 2 days ago. Bracers can really One Punch Man everyone. Hits like a semi Galatine, Moves like a Bloodletter, CC like a Tank weapon, Have some defensive buffs on W, That is insane. it is like you have a tank ninja killing player that…
  • ThreeHades -

Replied to the thread Into the Fray Arrives June 8.

SBI seems to suppress issues so much (them just not talking about any of the issues at the moment at all) that the game is unplayable for the people that are either in third world countries or live in SEA, and also is unplayable for the amount of players…
  • PAWELE16 -

Replied to the thread [CEDR] Fiery Horns rekrutuje! | MARTLOCK | Smallscale/ZVZ/PK.

Zapraszamy do nas serdecznie! discord.gg/dTX3Vx22ns
  • Kezzic -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Enable PVP between faction flagged players and criminals. Criminals can already fight unflagged players, it doesn't make sense to not enable the interaction between faction flagged players. Criminals can dive YZ dungeons with no recourse.
  • ProfessorZee -

Replied to the thread Looking for chill and active players [Merlyn's Rest].

Best of luck with your guild recruitment :)
  • Kezzic -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Enable PVP for Faction Flag vs. Reds in YZ.

Thread
    From what I understand, reds cannot attack faction flagged players in the Yellow Zone. This is apparently from a time period where you used to be able to die in the Yellow Zone, and criminals would down you, so that another faction could come execute…
  • HiroNoUnmei -

Replied to the thread Full Pvp Zones ignoring guilds, alliances and groups.

You can always try to ignore your friend. Being really careful about aoe spells. And it's not a zone where you are forced to fight some one. It is simply a zone where guild, alliances and groups are completely ignored and everyone inside is marked as…
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread Journey Back Ability.

Quote from solventh: “Quote from Jerek: “Quote from solventh: “the ignition of albion's death. ” LOL you've been wrong every single time with your doom and gloom threads. This one will be no different. ” and you are a total tragedy. :] karma…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Retroman trol.

Remind me again who was the one who said dual swords E should not eat sword charges? because you cannot chase someone? why not be gain 50% aa speed, 50% aa damage and 30% move speed if E hits targets instead? similar to bear paw treatment where if you…
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread Economy Tomes of Gathering (Concerns and Suggestion).

Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “Quote from Jerek: “To each their own I guess but being upset about something silly like this just shows you have very little of a backbone. ” Quote from Jerek: “Like for real some of you players are just the biggest bunch…
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread How many high ping players are out there same as me.....

Quote from Morgan_TLLover: “something like in range 230 -320 normally and mostly something near 250, but i think its more than having high ping in game.... because once i was in cd with a high ping around 300 and when my enemy came in i just…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Into the Fray Arrives June 8.

• Robinhoodrs -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Accessibility Improvements & Crystal Arena.

Like (Post)
    Accessibility to high-level content is one of the cornerstones of the upcoming Into the Fray update, both in terms of the open-world experience and Albion’s 5v5 play. In this Dev Talk, Game Director Robin Henkys takes an in-depth look at some of the…
  • DehliPT -

Posted the thread Nomadas da Black.

Thread
    Guild 4 fun! Estamos com a tenda aberta para players casuais com 10M+ de fama total. ❌ CTAs obrigatórios (A maioria estuda e trabalha pelo que jogamos pela diversão e não pela obrigação) ❌Taxas diárias/semanais/mensais (taxa 10% prata do…