Recent Activities

• sandstorm22 -

Replied to the thread On the Matter of Monopolization.

Sandbox shouldn't mean corruption rules the day. Even in the real world there are antitrust laws and laws to prevent monopolies. It's one thing to buy up as many plots as you can to try to create a monopoly. It's yet another to have your goons mess with…
  • dfgfdg -

Replied to the thread Handholding Cartel is everywhere-Martlock monopolized by Vasort.

Hey Adam Smith you are player112 new alt ?
  • dfgfdg -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Handholding Cartel is everywhere-Martlock monopolized by Vasort.

Like (Post)
    I DIDN'T SEE MY NAME ON THERE BUDDY! If you are going to continue going around inventing conspiracies and lying about everyone, at least put my name in there so more people know about Piddle. Have me kissing Predatz on the mouth. That sounds hot.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread oscar edition x7 a4 tech mouse macros.

Quote from PissVortex: “Hello there! before using id like to ask , can i use simple macros on my a4 tech x7 mouse and not get banned? I play frost mage in PvE ,. and my finger is hurts a lot after 30 min grinding dungeouns. I can make macro like…
  • xGunner -

Replied to the thread Too High Cost on "Recover item" from destroyed hideout..

they didn't fix it yet? f 30 days penalty to recover the item should be enough tbh
  • Haloc -

Replied to the thread [DÚVIDAS] Nova Guilda.

Muitíssimo obrigado! Vamos seguir com a dica dada, e estudar os por quês de cada escolha! A prática leva à perfeição rsrs :D Novamente agradeço muito!!! <3
  • AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread Handholding Cartel is everywhere-Martlock monopolized by Vasort.

So as you know this is the part where round table guys, hand holder mods and powerful cartels, convinces the mods to move the topic to banter. I am not attention whore like piddle or midgard , I said what i see , I wont posts things just to be liked by…
  • Haloc -

Liked Luquee’s post in the thread [DÚVIDAS] Nova Guilda.

Like (Post)
    Espero que tenha sucesso na sua trajetória abaixo tentarei responder suas perguntas <3 - Atualmente vale muito a pena o açougue por ser bem caro na cidade o ideal do resto e preencher com casas. -Depende muito da aliança, tem alianças até mesmo que…
  • Lokhnor -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7.

Like (Post)
    Exactly, and if you don't know how to win 1v20 u don't deserve to be in the bz, right?? And if u can't walk over water, you don't believe and should be doomed, right?
  • sandstorm22 -

Posted the thread Haste Cap?.

Thread
    I have a couple of questions regarding haste and bow. 1. Does haste actually help bow? It seems to fire fairly fast on it's own 2. Is there a haste cap? Hunter chest haste + Enchanted Quiver buff+ Speed shot. Seems interesting but maybe wasted if there…
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Потерян доступ к почте.

• Nissail -

Liked Niefart’s post in the thread NDA Dagger Changes.

Like (Post)
    And main swords and daggers, both almost 400/400 so I have a bit of a comparison. But one thing first. Nerf daggers mobility and inner focus on spear was good. It was bad not to add carving sword to this list. Do not compare other weapons to him as a…
  • neOBSXlWith indicators such us these as a guildie pointed out, this would ruin the station scams :)
  • Nissail -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Gyllas, its easy anti cheat error, open task manager and kill easy anti cheat process, and then launch the game
  • Keyth -

Posted the thread WiFi breaks whenever I play.

Thread
    I've searched for this issue, and there's actually a post form 2016 of people that said to have the exact same problem I do now, but there was no solution or further discussion about the subject, and it's really frustrating. I just started playing about…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread NDA Dagger Changes.

Quote from Niefart: “And main swords and daggers, both almost 400/400 so I have a bit of a comparison. But one thing first. Nerf daggers mobility and inner focus on spear was good. It was bad not to add carving sword to this list. Do not compare other…
  • Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Malinus: “Я надеялся на взаимопонимание. 3 миллиарда серебра будут потрачены, чтобы сделать жизнь BO сложнее. Всем спасибо за…