Recent Activities

• Catandcoffee -

Liked NiteBreeze’s post in the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from NiteBreeze: “Please, make healers not absolutely helpless. Look at World of Warcraft, and in some way FFXIV - druid healing specialization in WoW can do at least some damage. Hell, in WoW, discipline spec for priest…
  • Cenji -

Liked TheButcher82’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    Honestly its hard to believe the game made it out of beta without locking the loot to the party with most damage/or kills!!! It already exist in the game for flagged reds and faction loot! Matter of fact when you fight in a conditional chest area now in…
  • Cenji -

Liked yazukiwolf’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    I agree, and this absolutely kills my motivation for participating in RZ Bandits or pretty much any activity with a large number of players present. I'm not in the U.S. and I play with 200+ ping. Which I don't mind for combat, but it's nearly impossible…
  • Cenji -

Liked Savvah’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    I support merit based looting. Either the kill gets the loot or the algorithm divides it based on total damage. There is no risk involved in T3 ox dude with T4 gear on riding around stealing loot.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked nonnymouse’s post in the thread The Harpy's Nest.

Like (Post)
    The Roads of Avalon A foot, directly followed by a leg, emerged from the bright green glowing portal. It tested the ground. "OooOOooOooohhhh! Cold!" the foot cried out. "SHHHHHHH!" the harpy hissed, as her face came through the portal. "You're gonna…
  • AllianceLeader -

Replied to the thread Morgana's Rest Fraternal Order - a casual Black Zone alliance.

Quote from Bluecifer: “Hello i would love to be apart of this guild and alliance ive played maybe 3 years butt i lost my main account some time ago to my cousin .... i have recently started a new account and have 3 toons probably 10m pve fame between…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Grrawl’s post in the thread Legend of Grrawl.

Like (Post)
    Grrawl the Iceroad Trucker Over the next several days, Grrawl was deeply troubled by what he learned while in the Roads of Avalon. He knew that to make continued excursions into the Roads would be expensive. He also knew he needed a way to earn an…
  • Cenji -

Liked Tisha’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    This is the worst mechanic in the game. It makes no sense at all. There is no way that people who don't even fight at all or dismount to get one hit in once it is safe are able to loot other people's kills in the royals. Such BS devs - before you do all…
  • Cenji -

Liked ElManquito’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    I think it would be really good for the game that the developers of the game add this to the game mechanics, now allowing people who didnt participate in the fight for 2 minutos after the death of the person they whant to loot, this would be so that…
  • TheButcher82 -

Liked yazukiwolf’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    I agree, and this absolutely kills my motivation for participating in RZ Bandits or pretty much any activity with a large number of players present. I'm not in the U.S. and I play with 200+ ping. Which I don't mind for combat, but it's nearly impossible…
  • TheButcher82 -

Like (Post)
    This is the worst mechanic in the game. It makes no sense at all. There is no way that people who don't even fight at all or dismount to get one hit in once it is safe are able to loot other people's kills in the royals. Such BS devs - before you do all…
  • TheButcher82 -

Liked Deathskills’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    just lock bodies for 60seconds to the party that got the kills in royal. in bz you have guild/alliance politics to deal with that or the people are reds so you can kill them. In royals if you are blue or faction flagged, are affected by this issue the…
  • TheButcher82 -

Like (Post)
    I think it would be really good for the game that the developers of the game add this to the game mechanics, now allowing people who didnt participate in the fight for 2 minutos after the death of the person they whant to loot, this would be so that…
  • TheButcher82 -

Replied to the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Honestly its hard to believe the game made it out of beta without locking the loot to the party with most damage/or kills!!! It already exist in the game for flagged reds and faction loot! Matter of fact when you fight in a conditional chest area now in…
  • Metteia -

Like (Post)
  • Metteia -

Liked Deathskills’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    just lock bodies for 60seconds to the party that got the kills in royal. in bz you have guild/alliance politics to deal with that or the people are reds so you can kill them. In royals if you are blue or faction flagged, are affected by this issue the…
  • Metteia -

Like (Post)
  • cce8b5e9ab7439b9ba58a0be0f6be676744087ce.jpeg This Saturday sees the final Invasion Day of Season 14, with all Season Points doubled... and we'll be broadcasting the action live on AlbionTV! Check out the broadcast schedule here:
  • Toptal -

Replied to the thread R.E.M is Recruiting!.

• Mrpotato -

Like (Post)