Recent Activities

• Alamric -

Replied to the thread Economy Feedback of HOs; Hideouts don't work and it's because of dev decisions.

SBI said that they want people to live in those HOs when they first announced them, and that doesn't happen because of terrible balancing. current HOs are just very underwhelming, unbalanced and bad for the game overall. It should be in SBI's priority to…
  • Alamric -

Liked hhiho’s post in the thread Economy Feedback of HOs; Hideouts don't work and it's because of dev decisions.

Like (Post)
    I have noticed severe problems that HO have when it comes to then functioning. It's not that HO's are complicated, they don't work even on the biggest alliances because they just aren't useful at all. Here are the problems, from the perspective of a…
  • luxraider -

Replied to the thread long time change map.

Quote from AdmBriggs: “Since it seems to me that you don't understand, allow me to break it down for you Kemosabe. 6GB of ram on a phone doesn't make it fast.... RAM has nothing at all to do with your issue. You're internet is also not the issue. What…
  • Meta_Govno -

Replied to the thread Забанили просто так.

• hhiho -

Posted the thread Economy Feedback of HOs; Hideouts don't work and it's because of dev decisions.

Thread
    I have noticed severe problems that HO have when it comes to then functioning. It's not that HO's are complicated, they don't work even on the biggest alliances because they just aren't useful at all. Here are the problems, from the perspective of a…
  • krazzer -

Replied to the thread Does alts are even profitable?.

@CassX Technically no, because getting the carrots is part of the process in getting the seeds.
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread I am new and I am almost quitting.

swords look good on paper as a auto attack based weapon with decent mobility and a hard hitting E but there are just too many factors in the game where swords are outshined by things that does the same job but better with some exceptions such as carving…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread A X E.

@Heimdarm sounds like a you problem if you cannot handle skill shots not the skill's problem because it is a buff in every sense of the word for battle axe E
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread PvP vs Gatherer balance.

i can tell you are new to the game and have not seen this game in its early stages so let me try to break down your complain and give your my argument first you complain that it is easy for gankers to kill you in the redzone. knowing full well that you…
  • WorldofPain -

Replied to the thread [MONKE] Visionary is Recruiting!.

• R4MMA -

Replied to the thread Albiononline.exe is not responding.

i have this problem and i cant fking fix it!! im so tired..if someone has the solution pls say something!
  • ladypeace -

Posted the thread PvP vs Gatherer balance.

Thread
    It's become way too easy for gankers to kill people just out to do some gathering in the red zones. If it really is a player driven economy I think that when we are selling things there should be a button that we can push to prevent items we craft from…
  • letmelive -

Replied to the thread [POE] Galahad is Open for Recruitment for Season 12 (EU, NA, SEA)..

Letmelive is my ign.. not that good in the game.. usually play after maintenance. and weekend since i have a daytime job.. im from the Philippines
  • EdgeFixer -

Replied to the thread Emerald Raiders - PVP/PVE Guild are recruiting..

• Wydoyolo -

Replied to the thread [Open Beta]Koyn (another discord market bot).

Glad to see more and more new market bots, what a shame there is no real api like in eve. GJ
  • Wydoyolo -

Liked DiegoLima’s post in the thread [Open Beta]Koyn (another discord market bot).

Like (Post)
    fUOb37W.png KOYN It is a market bot used to check the price of items in the Albion Online game cities
    You can see the list of all commands typing $h or $help too
    Commands
    Description
    $p gold
    Check the current price of the gold
    $p
  • Austrem -

Liked AlkaedaLife’s post in the thread Abuso del vara en duelo para robar dinero.

Like (Post)
    VrdzkCcH esta persona me roboen un duelo 700k con la vara sacándome de zona de duelo y haciéndome huir injustamente del duelo para perderlo y asi robarme ami y ah muchos mas rn la zona de duelo que fuimos de víctimas de este tipo de personas creo que…
  • Ravname -

Liked TeckTeck’s post in the thread Double swords change.

Like (Post)
    Hello there here is a simple idea for a not so used but good weapon the dual swords. Now IMO the dual swords are still good and playable but so frustrating. The E of those is too damn slow, this spell is easiest jump spell to dodge, you can reflect it…
  • AlkaedaLife -

Posted the thread Abuso del vara en duelo para robar dinero.

Thread
    VrdzkCcH esta persona me roboen un duelo 700k con la vara sacándome de zona de duelo y haciéndome huir injustamente del duelo para perderlo y asi robarme ami y ah muchos mas rn la zona de duelo que fuimos de víctimas de este tipo de personas creo que…
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread I am new and I am almost quitting.

Like (Post)
    Swords are, lamentably, quite underpowered currently. There are numerous threads on the forum that speak volumes about this subject. Until this weapon category is balanced back to be on par with other weapon categories, you'd be better off playing…