Recent Activities

• Trueq -

Posted the thread Description of skill.

Thread
    Hello, There's no description for poison ground debuff prntscr.com/rq5pml Thanks
  • n0mis07 -

Replied to the thread 31/3/2020 restart / shut down server.

Hello, The lags are still happening after the restart. I don't think the hardware issue is fully solved. From time to time I'm throw out of the system and can't login in short time because I get "Someone is currently logged in on this account." Can…
  • n0mis07 -

OK "not a bug" I understand this. I have moved my message to "Feedback & Suggestions"
  • Arkapiech -

Replied to the thread Violets - aplikuj już dziś!.

• Retroman -

Replied to the thread 7h game and 70kk silver from ground? rly?.

This is not intended and we will fix it. It should not be possible to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs around it. Cheers, Retro
  • Grabballs -

Posted the thread Hi all!.

Thread
    Have been playing for around 2 weeks. I spend around 2-3 hrs a day average on the game, though i also do a ton of research outside of my playtime. Currently am at Martlock(started at Swamp Cross), decked out in flat t5 gear. This game is amazing and i…
  • n0mis07 -

Hello, The lags are still happening after the restart. I don't think the hardware issue is fully solved. From time to time I'm throw out of the system and can't login in short time because I get "Someone is currently logged in on this account." Can…
  • Myri -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Toggle PvP on and Off All Maps like New World or Just no looting players on Open World, I will never go to those zones or waste money on a sub or gold because of this and stay only on safe zones. Its a shame this is whats stopping the game from being…
  • LaBaizettes -

Posted the thread [RECRUTEMENT] Crocs de Fenris !.

Thread
    Les Crocs de Fenris RECRUTE - Un seul critère : L'ENVIE :thumbsup: 8o NOS ACTIVITÉES 8o - Des shotcallers expérimentés, pour des zergs, des ganks, des cassages de cranes et des sorties de faction en bande organisée de feu - Envie de farmer c'est…
  • Throatcutter -

Replied to the thread [DUNE] Slam Dunk is Recruiting! New Player Focused, Bridgewatch..

• Myri -

Posted the thread Why was Poison Coating Taken away?.

Thread
    Its the only real thing that made an Assassin actually an Assassin even World of Warcraft still has theirs. This just kills my interest in daggers.
  • Verest -

Replied to the thread Violets - aplikuj już dziś!.

Quote from Arkapiech: “Na wszystkich 3 filmikach bylismy sami. A zalewać, w sensie rozlewać się po przeciwnikach, pozdrawiam. ” Sami z Lusterkiem?
  • Acratius -

Replied to the thread [BEE] Our Guild | NA | PvP | BZ Hideout |.

• symanbg -

Replied to the thread Killbot is not Free Anymore. Does we violate the TOS if we pay for it?.

Hello, Thank you for the response. We are a Different bot than the Albion2d Discord killbot.
  • zernial -

Posted the thread Please support my first video ..

Thread
  • Volkasan -

Due to lags in the game I was caught by PK. I just hung up and when I reassigned, I already had to choose a place of revival. Nick KMSpoCHS, 2:29 p.m. 03/31/2020. Mardale.,
  • C9H8O4 -

Posted the thread Отвратительный сервис.

Thread
    играть не возможно покупал премиум на 24 месяца когда игра работала! возможно вернуть вложенные средства? тратить время на не работающий продукт нет желания? :thumbdown:
  • Jeysuz -

Now follows HandHolder.

Follow