Recent Activities

• Borbarad -

Replied to the thread mobility bonus for soloers.

Quote from Elestir: “I am aware you can choose one of the few supermobile builds in the game, but wouldn't it be better if you as a soloer had more options to play this game? Also even if you go with these builds, nothing prevents the bigger group to…
  • Tipx -

Liked SHRlKE’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    Nothing wrong with getting zerged down by blues as a red. That's the consequence of flagging, and that's the sandbox. However, the fact that reds pretty much can't fight back, because of the reputation system, needs to be changed. It's an absolutely…
  • Fljus -

Replied to the thread [ARCHK] IX Kohorta - rekrutacja.

Serdecznie zapraszam. Rekrutacja wciąż trwa, nasza gildia to świetne miejsce by kontynuować jak i zacząć przygodę z Albion Online.
  • Tipx -

Replied to the thread Should we move...? Seeking ideas and opinions.

What are you doing with your personal island that makes it so key to your ability to play the game? If you're using it for storage, and you move city, get a guild island on an alt and have even more storage. If you're using it for farming, then are the…
  • Alan41 -

Posted the thread Les chasseur du dragon.

Thread
    Bonjour à tous et à toute !!! je suis le chef de guilde des chasseurs du dragon et je cherche de vrais joueurs qui souhaite faire des jeux en groupe et devenir une guilde puissante. Cependant la guilde est [killboard] [killboard] [killboard]…
  • deenne -

Replied to the thread Jonnnybones' Corrupted Tier List, read em and weap... Scrubs!.

Quote from Trial_hard: “one easy to find example, not a weapon, but the entire nature class for solo pvp.. ” nature is not dead wtf ? is no more overpowered, like was with merc jacket 3000 ticks per 1 hit.
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread What is CC?.

CC = Crowd Control. Basically any ability that influences others (mobs/players) that does something other than damage. Pulls, stuns, slows, knockbacks, airborne knocks (aka "you knock your enemy in the air for x.xx s)... that sort of thing. CC…
  • Игра считается 18+, подобные разговоры в некоторой степени нормально. Вы можете оставить свой отзыв в разделе "Отзывы" Вам же выдали мут, за конкретное нарушение правил чата Тему закрываю
  • wolfo70 -

Replied to the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Quote from qube: “2v2s have always been a popular and rewarding part of Albion, recently less-so because of the tome reduction and the addition of corrupted dungeons however they still remain a sought-after piece of content with a good source of silver…
  • wolfo70 -

Liked laugh94’s post in the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Like (Post)
    Quote from Doomchinchilla: “Quote from Seldom: “We are currently testing with an 80% cap in lethal 2v2 and 5v5. The idea is to get the balance just right, to get good fights and not make the entry-level too high for newer players. Below you find the…
  • wolfo70 -

Liked qube’s post in the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Like (Post)
    2v2s have always been a popular and rewarding part of Albion, recently less-so because of the tome reduction and the addition of corrupted dungeons however they still remain a sought-after piece of content with a good source of silver and fame for…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread [February 26th] Faction Warfare Playtest Challenge - Rewards Inside!.

i Quote from Obelis: “Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Why this terribile decision to not have the crafting/skill stones? Richer people have more sets to throw away Like I am really curious of the thought process ” But if you can…
  • Nashee -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

I'm a solo hanker and my point of view is simple... I am chasing someone who doesn't want to fight me, so I am getting chased by people who I don't want to fight. Just like the gatherer has no chance of facing me in combat, I have no chance to fight a…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Jonnnybones' Corrupted Tier List, read em and weap... Scrubs!.

Quote from deenne: “Quote from moking: “English is clearly not your first language so i will leave it at this, as your stupidity is derailing the conversation. ” and that's why I don't know why you are speaking and complaining about something that…
  • Orchiz -

Replied to the thread [February 26th] Faction Warfare Playtest Challenge - Rewards Inside!.

What gear will we get? or do we just get our actual gear from the game
  • NoruDali -

Liked Troublemaker’s post in the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Like (Post)
    1. Stop reusing the same icons for different spells. 2. Rework the minimap. 3. Stop producing zerg inducing content, royal continent should be a place for bands, not armies. Constant incentive to blob and bunch up is a bane of sandbox MMOs.
  • Loucipher -

Liked WereHyena1’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from WereHyena1: “I do like how you are talking about dungeon diving is the "only" pvp content there is for you gankers... Just so you know a party doing a dungeon will have a complete different build then a party diving a…
  • Derizo -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

"Have you not seen the amount of extra redzones being added? The amount of extra pvp content it will bring? I mean just like my post above says, you gankers + the loot system drove doing dungeons to the brim, and now you are butt hurt over a gimic to get…
  • Drunkhog -

Posted the thread What is CC?.

Thread
    As i look through stats of items i keep seeing refrence to CC resistance. What is that?
  • Loucipher -

Liked NMSL123’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Varkuun: “Sounds like more ganky bois crying again. Don't worry now you will have 5v5 10v10 2v2 hellgate for all your smallscale needs. Oh you don't want to go up vs people actually prepared for a fight? You just want easy loot from people…