Recent Activities

• KroDuK -

Replied to the thread Island vs City refinning.

Quote from Piddle: “1% of Tax is equal to 1/20 of the IV characteristic of the product you are crafting. So T4 Cloth has an IV of 14. 14*.05= 0.7 That is why I used .7 in the last example to find the break even tax rate. ” Any idea why 1 per…
  • formlu99 -

Replied to the thread BERBAT.

Quote from Tayhyper: “player base'ın yüzde 10u falan steamde kardeşim. ayrıca senin dediğin görevler şehirden girdiğin dglerde oluyor. direk open worlde çıkmanı öneririm, yellow zonelarda kasılabilirsin, görevleri kovalaman mantıksız.…
  • immer noch aktiv :)!
  • KroDuK -

Replied to the thread Destroying not classes but entire playstyles.

Quote from ImaDoki: “Well, it does fit the survival build that does damage, though xD If you also add boots that heal (low heal, but still heal) and healing potion you have one heck of a sustain build with very good damage/mobility/CC (all depends on…
  • Roccandil -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blenfjorn: “This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in…
  • Roccandil -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    Due to the community feedback we will add an additional spawn time for the Avalonian Mage Bosses: 4 UTC The bosses will spawn daily with the following schedule: - 0 UTC - 4 UTC - 12 UTC - 20 UTC However since we are so close to the first World Boss…
  • NephilimSoldier -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Concerns about economy with Queen expasion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “Quote from xcruciful: “Maps around Caerleon will be full of gankers. ” There will not. Nobody will go there, like the black zones now. ” The black market will remain exclusively in Caerleon, and it is responsible for around…
  • s0nsais -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Avatars & Rings.

nice stuff maam, any news on new ring realeases?
  • ImaDoki -

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from KroDuK: “For the passive it's good when u do what nature is now meant to be: healing :( Like when im gathering i'm not using thorn but the heal over time.. it's nice when im hunting with the poison chess piece always…
  • Tayhyper -

Replied to the thread BERBAT.

player base'ın yüzde 10u falan steamde kardeşim. ayrıca senin dediğin görevler şehirden girdiğin dglerde oluyor. direk open worlde çıkmanı öneririm, yellow zonelarda kasılabilirsin, görevleri kovalaman mantıksız. oyunun mantığını…
  • Hollywoodi -

Quote from KroDuK: “For the passive it's good when u do what nature is now meant to be: healing :( Like when im gathering i'm not using thorn but the heal over time.. it's nice when im hunting with the poison chess piece always full HP.. but yeah i…
  • s0nsais -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread Albion Online Avatars & Rings.

Like (Post)
    !DOCTYPE html #titlebox { background-color: #6A412B; padding-right: 15px; padding-left: 25px; padding-top: 8px; color: rgb(227, 200, 178); font-weight: 400; font-size:2em; font-family: Georgia, serif; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px…
  • jwhite179 -

Quote from KroDuK: “By now the druid is a healer PvP wise.. and the worst healer PvE wise.. PvP wise he can be a very good support for a zerg... other than that he's the weakess healer in my book.. ” Why do you say it is weak in pve as a healer?…
  • ImaDoki -

Quote from KroDuK: “Quote from ImaDoki: “For a paladin i would suggest using Spears with Hellion Jacket and Guardian Helmet. The extra damage per Auto Attack from the stacks + life steal passive + heals from both armor and helm fills the resistant…
  • KroDuK -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread Destroying not classes but entire playstyles.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KroDuK: “if it feel close to a moba instead mmoRPG.. it's only because of the lack of content and activities -.- It feel more like a hack n slash OW for me.. BTW callmegosu that was exactly my point i did not pick nature staff to support…
  • CallMeGosu -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Destroying not classes but entire playstyles.

Like (Post)
    The non existent problem was great nature An experienced player killed great nature right on the spot Damage interrupt nature shield, great nature dead Or Wait thorns, use mage robe great nature dead Or Any purge in PvP fin chowl, arcane great…
  • KroDuK -

Quote from ImaDoki: “For a paladin i would suggest using Spears with Hellion Jacket and Guardian Helmet. The extra damage per Auto Attack from the stacks + life steal passive + heals from both armor and helm fills the resistant brawler with self sustain…
  • DaCheiftain -

Replied to the thread [OOPS] SquidSquad (NA).