Recent Activities

• Shogo -

Replied to the thread Solution to end with Rats at corrupted dungeons.

Quote from deenne: “ratting already fixed. ” I dont think so. Yesterday found 3 rats in a row, 2 bearpaws and 1 axe. If people can get 100k from boss chest, they will keep ratting.
  • Grizbold -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community).

• Cursewords -

Replied to the thread Why you gankers kill people.

Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Hmmm how to respond. I was master of coin in just a game. Most people play mmo to escape reality so their real life is really bad and they feel they must live in game. They invest money and time into the game you mention victim…
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 12.

Quote from Tabor: “After a few days of testing the ratting is even worse in Slayer than before. This change did nothing. Please SBI make it so we can click the invasion shard again if shards are broke. We do not want all this excessive PvE just for a…
  • Быстро о ситуации. Игрок под ником Nekrokast начал играть в АО с осени 2019 года. Вроде бы был обычным игроком из СНГ, играли вместе долго и долго…
  • Breadless -

Posted the thread Beetles открывает набор.

Thread
    НАБОР ОТКРЫТ
    Гильдия BEETLES состоящая в альянсе Farm Or Die начинает свободный набор в свои ряды. Что вам нужно о нас знать: Час пик онлайна по московскому времени 18:00-23:00 Средний онлайн
  • iSingularity -

Replied to the thread Mad Rabbits sucht neue Mitglieder!.

• Midgard -

Replied to the thread over prise retrievels.

Quote from CLAW98: “he recovery is based on item weight ” Item value, not item weight
  • Dedulya -

Replied to the thread Отдыхай в игре вместе с гильдией JAMAICA.

• Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread How to kill a whole class 101.

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Boyga: “Quote from CLAW98: “Quote from Boyga: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Boyga: “So what ur saying is nature and holy weapons shouldn't play as dps, then wth are these skill exist for??? ” as a…
  • PaladinJavier -

Replied to the thread Normal Bow change suggestion.

I agree. Just nerf these stupid OP bows. High damage , high kite abilities are crazy being a ranged weapon.
  • ForstSail -

Replied to the thread ​Гильдия Wandering Shadows обьединяет!.

Любишь пвп во всех ее видах?! Ищешь адекватных и умелых союзников! Заходи к нам у нас есть что тебе предложить! discord.gg/Hk88KWe4MK
  • prostok01 -

Liked Yakav’s post in the thread War Gods - Кидалы..

Like (Post)
    Quote from LoLKek: “Чел конечно нытик, но про варгодсов я скажу следующее - челы даже в 2кратном перевесе седня не подрались 2 раза, поэтому склонен…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread How much do experienced players (1+ years) typically make per month and how?.

A lot i guess. First you have your focus, which if you have high spec already grants decent cash. Just that should pay more than a price of premium. You could argue that making money now is easier than ever. Because of two things: CD and Avalonian…
  • AlalX -

Replied to the thread Guardian Helmet nerf Big mistake. They killing solo players..

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from AlalX: “This game suffering from movement speed issues. World of warcraft had, when I played it, only few speedbuff spells and had almost perfect PVP system. Melee classes need dashes to reach ranged classes, ranged…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Albion killed the crafters..

Quote from Raithe: “The goal is not to make a good game. Just another group of folks who want yer $$. ” These two things are not mutually exclusive.
  • deenne -

Quote from Raithe: “LOL....this has been known for YEARS. SBI does not care. They like it this way as it makes them money. This game was released in a broken state for the same reasons. The goal is not to make a good game. Just another group of folks…
  • Raithe -

LOL....this has been known for YEARS. SBI does not care. They like it this way as it makes them money. This game was released in a broken state for the same reasons. The goal is not to make a good game. Just another group of folks who want yer $$.
  • Bogul -

Replied to the thread How much do experienced players (1+ years) typically make per month and how?.

I work at a supermarket and make about 20mil / hour.