Recent Activities

• Unangwata -

Replied to the thread Crafting Resource Return Rate stealth nerf???.

What are you talking about ? I checked crafting with 100 spec and no spec and it was same return rate.
  • The_Support_God -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Season 18 Schedule and Changes.

Like (Post)
    Season 18 Schedule and Changes Guild Season 18 kicks off on Saturday, December 17th. This season will be shorter than a standard season and will have a faster pace between Invasion Days. Contents: 1. Important Dates 2. Season Rewards 3. What's New
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Healheart’s post in the thread Season 18 Schedule and Changes.

Like (Post)
    " - New Crystal Arena Avatar Rings have been added for those who reach a sufficient rank in the Crystal Arena. These new rings are a guaranteed drop in the chest when reaching a certain rank, are non-tradable, and can only be obtained by reaching these…
  • eljonaslatino -

Replied to the thread pierdo dinero del inventario sin siquiera moverme.

Hey revisa la bolsa de visión como esta según el nivel que tengas una se sus opciones es que te brinda mas % de fama pero te va quitando dinero, aunque sigo insistiendo que para lo premium debe haber un beneficio :( aun pienso que son muy pocos los…
  • Destorion -

Posted the thread This is Destorion.

Thread
    Greetings powerfull warriors of Albion Online, this is Destorion(As known as Raphael), i am 32 years old, and i'm an employee to a municipal company of Greece.... I feel greatfull that i've joined this game to relax after my working day! Enjoy your…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Axe Q1 and Q2 are useless.

Quote from ziigii: “So better give it some slow ” That brings me to a point: what SBI fears about slows on Q slots? It's the mildest form of CC, yet it still contains some value. We have all these complicated multi-stage, multi-purpose spells which…
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Why there no any art competition or any other?.

• Please fix. Walking the walk of shame feels bad bro.
  • zeroik -

Replied to the thread FAX IS RECRUITING ! zvz/pvp veterant players !.

• TheBizz -

Replied to the thread Bandana Brothers - The Home Of Group Content.

Replied to the thread Season 18 Schedule and Changes.

" - New Crystal Arena Avatar Rings have been added for those who reach a sufficient rank in the Crystal Arena. These new rings are a guaranteed drop in the chest when reaching a certain rank, are non-tradable, and can only be obtained by reaching these…
  • nishgabas -

Posted the thread Why there no any art competition or any other?.

Thread
    Earlier I played TankiOnline. In the beginning there was so much communication between devs and players. After, devs made parkour, art and other types of competitions. Rewards was various starting from premium to unique skins. Why there is no such thing…
  • Mandulf -

Replied to the thread Low level static dungeons are swarmed with high-tier players.

I guess static group dungeons are done solo as it is more rewarding for overgeared players to do them solo than to group up, and safer than doing content appropriate to their gear level as the high tier content is lethal, unlike these nonlethal low tier…
  • grul -

Replied to the thread Linux client not work antycheat.

Quote from grul: “Under some Linux distributions (like SUSE), the following package might be necessary : ca-certificates-steamtricks (A friend of mine only succeed to play the game once he installed this package) With the hope it will help Linux…
  • Bujako -

Posted the thread Ищу новую гильдию (Smoke Weed).

Thread
    Гильдия Smoke Weed ищет членов!мы в основном «широкая» немецкая гильдия без обязательств, где приветствуются новички.у нас есть остров гильдии…
  • Bujako -

Replied to the thread Smoke Weed (neue Gilde).

Replied to the thread "Time out" Easy Anticheat.

- I also have such crap, but he doesn't write anything! The guild member writes that he is also anti-cheat, just 5 minutes ago, fierce lags and reconects began!
  • atanV -

Liked SpicyPepper’s post in the thread The game has become highkey pay2win..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gunsnroses: “mist that encourages players to wear super gucci sets with almost 0 risk to farm other players and the entire map's loot ” ROFL. Stop being salty, whenever I see an 8.3 player in mist, all kind of people gang up on him and…
  • withyou -

Posted the thread "Time out" Easy Anticheat.

Thread
    The anticheat kicks me out after a few seconds of logging in, I already tried to repair with the easy antichet but it doesn't work, what could I do
  • Termi1717 -

Replied to the thread Racism.

Hi if you want to report a player use the report button in game, albion ticket system (albiononline.com/en/profile/support) or if you prefer contact support via email support@albiononline.com Quote from REPOLHO: “I received some racist messages, user…