Recent Activities

• MekaDeth -

Replied to the thread imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY.

Quote from HellShoot: “Quote from MekaDeth: “ [list][*] [/list]Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “im in blackzone doing t8 maps / 8.1 avalonians / 10+ HCEs; still boring af ; and i pvp its a conflip if i will get 2400 ms and 0 fps combo when bunch of ppl…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread can you pls help me.

Welcome to the forums @dddererewrerer. If you're having issues with the launcher, please download the patched clients here: Launcher Resume Download Feedback (Update: 23.06.20, 13:46 UTC) I hope this resolves your issue!
  • Nonnamous -

Replied to the thread The Oakwood Accord | Blackzone PvP & ZvZ | 0% Tax | T5 & T7 Hideouts.

• Vine -

Replied to the thread Little trader adventures.

Nice reading it was, and also, your laborer return table was very useful too, did some increments adding price of journals and returns when buying them on the market, and in Martlock. I'm used to embedded electronics but took the time to understand and…
  • Kpiser -

Replied to the thread DİKKAT.

ENVIABLE TÜRK GUİLDİ Türk guildi arıyanlar oyunu öğrenmek isteyenler oyunda kendine duo veya grup arkadaşı arayanları guildimize bekleriz.. PVE-PVP-ZVZ alanında tecrübeli kadroya sahibiz. ARCH ittifakı üyesiyiz yani büyük bir…
  • Kpiser -

Liked OSURDUM’s post in the thread DİKKAT.

Like (Post)
    'TRACE' GUİLDİN MASTERI SİLVER SATIŞI YAPIYOR ZATEN BAN YEMİŞ.BİRDE TAXLARI %100 YAPIP İNSANLARIN DUNGEON PARALARINI ALIYORLAR 10 KISIDEN 100K ALSA 1M YAPAR .YENİ BAŞLIYORSANIZ GİRMEYİN. BİRDE AKTİFLİK 0 ÖNERMİYORUM :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Dudec -

Replied to the thread Bug.

if u think i cant scroll what u say like this?
  • Dudec -

Posted the thread Bug.

Thread
    I play in game and my internet is drop. after 15min again. After that I get errors when sending messages to the guild chat, I decided to recreate the chat tab and I understand that there is no guild chat in the list and others too (trade, ally, LFG)
  • Nilrema -

Replied to the thread Crimson Brotherhood is Recruiting!!.

• jack12 -

Replied to the thread [IRONHAWK], Our Focus is on fun quality Content & Improving together.

• Odiseo9 -

Replied to the thread [ Honoris ] Más que un gremio: una familia. [PvP PvE ZvZ y memes].

• Binhood -

Liked iRawr’s post in the thread The NA player advantage #1 | Effective Cast Time = PING + Cast Time.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kheeta: “Quote from mrVduch: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from mrVduch: “I play with 170 ping. Casters clases are unplayeble for me in pvp. Increasing GCD a bit and adding a spell queue will help I think. ” Lolwhat?Ping doesn’t…
  • Odiseo9 -

Liked Gunvara’s post in the thread Necesito quien me Conseje.

Like (Post)
    No hay un metodo magico que te haga subir dagas al 400 rapidamente. Farmea solo en zona negra, obviamente a mas tier mejor fama. Depende de cada tipo de daga tienes diferentes tipos de builds, no hay una standard. Por darte pequeños datos... la daga a…
  • jaysson -

Posted the thread steam y albion.

Thread
    Me gustaria hacer una pregunta y no se si alguien de la comunidad me podria ayudar, necesito saber como puedo jugar desde steam con mi cuenta de albion, ya que cambie de sistema operativo y albion no me deja instalar para jugar de manera mas directa, me…
  • Obispo -

Replied to the thread Gremio.

Si te sales del gremio sin retirar las cosas del escondite, en la parte exterior del escondite hay un pergamino, cuando les des a ese pergamino "recuperar" tus cosas son recuperadas y mandadas a un baúl de la cuidad luego de una espera de 30 días.…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Avalonian Weapons.

Quote from Piddle: “It's a band aid that needs ripped off at some point, and it may as well be sooner rather than later. ” its a problem with albion since beta, they put something in and change it giving those who got benefit huge advances over…
  • LoganSilkCheeks -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Changes (SRD & GRD).

Quote from jaredxsimpson: “Scouts break the TOS, because we all know its not your little brother on his laptop, its one of the fame farmers on their phone or second laptop, or even so bold.. Multiple albions on one pc without a sandbox or vpn. Divers…
  • ItsNewbie -

Replied to the thread [Raaxes] Australian / Oceania Dedicated Clan Now Recruiting.

I know this looks like a bump, but really is it a bump when you are also being entertained or possibly trolled :) ? Hey, while I have your attention, RAAXES are still recruiting. We are currently silver in the rankings and have a taken a sizeable bite out…
  • EmdoMagno -

Liked DirtySentinel’s post in the thread Idea to improve the battleaxe...

Like (Post)
    I want it to be a dash skill so axe can have one viable solo weapon. I think, since spears have dash block knockup, sword has dash+pierce, you can give axe dash+heal, where the heal increases based on number of targets hit.