Recent Activities

• DarthChewy -

Replied to the thread Mace needs to be nerfed.

People crying for ancien mace ( silenced 7-10sec but no damage ). And Dev have created a mace full DPS... This game need a serious rework weapon.
  • Bumble-B -

Replied to the thread Auto Travel / Movement Function.

well, if you are afk you could be ganked...
  • ziigii -

Replied to the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Axes - Rending strike buff.

Quote from j0ei: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from j0ei: “Yeah and just because rending strike doesn't get a buff it does not make an entire weapon tree "unplayable" it is playable. It works in 1v1, smallscale and largescale. You are pretty much just…
  • YacineBrutal -

Replied to the thread About Elite Levels.

We don't have more informations, You can just wait the next dev talk. :)
  • Mitzi -

more levels is not content I'd rather see them add pve stuff than this lol
  • Mitzi -

Replied to the thread The Elders Night Watch (Guild for "older/mature" players).

Joined this guild a few weeks ago, really enjoying my time here. Always some roads going on, and it's easy finding a partner for 2v2's :)
  • j0ei -

Quote from ziigii: “Quote from j0ei: “Yeah and just because rending strike doesn't get a buff it does not make an entire weapon tree "unplayable" it is playable. It works in 1v1, smallscale and largescale. You are pretty much just overexaggerating in…
  • Quote from Cedrec: “Quote from WTF_Is_Going_On: “Ну кому как. Но из разряда необходимости, организация сильного ЗВЗ-отряда превращаеться скорее в хобби,…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Мне только одного до сих пор не понятно. Вот были Пендо, Менас, Джуны, ХК, которые выставляли по 120 человек. И этим количеством просто ебали…
  • Shalako -

Replied to the thread Phenomenon in Albion.

Quote from Hoe4Everyone: “There is a cool phenomenon in Albion that is exactly the same with real life. Rich ppl will always rich, poor ppl will always poor, even they both have the same game progress. ” Because people who get money in rl tend to…
  • Quicksilver88 -

Liked ArcaneMaster’s post in the thread Greeting. I am here to advocate unsolicited petitions.

Like (Post)
    I have been very proud to be ale to experience Albion Ads I have designed many games and I hope that we can together instigate a superior service for yourselves, with proper demonstration of the metaphysics required of the programmers. of course with…
  • CassX -

Quote from Malkalma: “Where can I read about this? ” albiononline.com/en/news/roadmap-update-mobile-launch-recap
  • skripus -

Replied to the thread Gdzie zglaszac bugi.

kupiłem kusze szate itp wywaliło mi neta i nie ma ani kasy ani żeczy
  • Ziggrath -

Posted the thread Revolutionary Reckoning is Now Recruiting.

Thread
    Revolutionary Reckoning is recruiting ! #RR OR DIE We are a guild that's fairly active and looking for more active/strong players for various types of content. The heart of Thetford. (As in we r based in Thetford) What do we offer: *Chill Members…
  • ziigii -

Quote from Sevolak: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from j0ei: “ ” I care. As do others who put months into leveling a weapon tree to see it butchered for the content they enjoy. I dont want axes to be the best 1v1 weapons but I hate to se them at the…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from WTF_Is_Going_On: “И если я не прав - уточни пожалуйста, какой негативный эффект испытает на себе игрок, которому насрать на рейтинг гильдий,…
  • ziigii -

Quote from j0ei: “Yeah and just because rending strike doesn't get a buff it does not make an entire weapon tree "unplayable" it is playable. It works in 1v1, smallscale and largescale. You are pretty much just overexaggerating in this case ” It's…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Обращение к Модератору.

Quote from Gold_3000: “Много кто спамит, но Geroinex, ты редковато заходишь. Могу ли я тебе хотя бы помочь, скидывая скрины чата? Желательно в ВК или…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Модерация.

Quote from Gold_3000: “Можно ли стать модератором чата? Отдельно чата, без остальных пунктов по знанию английского и общения с разрабами. ” Да, такая возможность есть. Все указано в этой теме Want to join the Game Moderation team?
  • Zilenium -

Replied to the thread ALBIONS near future.

Albion has no future if it allows people with edited files to play against normal players. It'll be the next smite at this rate.