Recent Activities

• valandill -

Replied to the thread Toy Story.

Pozdrawiam w srodku Tygodnia i udanego polowania na wieczor
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Flagging at the outpost.

Quote from liriose: “ Quote from Deathskills: “Could be a nice reward for people reaching 2m 4m or 6m of reputation.I mean pre patch, the highest rep was like 14m in one city and all the others had less than 5-10 people per city above 1-2m.There is…
  • LordThirteenth -

Replied to the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

EAC will not confirm its mistake, it is not the first time that I have come across their work, even in the same CSGO. It is easier for them to write that the problem is with users and they are not broken. The same thing I cannot understand the Albion…
  • Deathskills -

Liked liriose’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Flagging at the outpost.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hypatia415: “Seems like you want RZ to be safer. But why? Faction gankers holding the gate should be a consideration already for you when you decided to go to a full-loot zone while faction-flagged. If you're afraid of dying while going as…
  • j4ola -

Quote from COkie: “Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Sbi should at least confirm that they have evidence of you cheating, even if it is provided by EAC and not disclosed to you. If not, it just seems a joke.EAC doesnt own the game, they cant have a say on…
  • tradecraft -

Replied to the thread Siphon Enegy.

dont see the problem say u just have a limit of 30 siphon just so u can with draw it for a fight. U will get more fight instead of running away since the other 2-3 players u meet overcharge. More geag and fights will happens why is it just a limited…
  • COkie -

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Sbi should at least confirm that they have evidence of you cheating, even if it is provided by EAC and not disclosed to you. If not, it just seems a joke.EAC doesnt own the game, they cant have a say on banning or unbanning…
  • DaLi -

Replied to the thread Отзывы и предложения.

У чела на видео пинг 180, ну да, конечно же в этом баги и непутевые разработчики виноваты KEKW
  • moking -

Liked Alysandra’s post in the thread QS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Retroman: “Hey, reworking Q and W for Quarterstaff would heavily impact the playstyle of Quarter Staffs in other types of content. The current combat balance changes on Quarter Staffs are meant to tone down a bit in it's ability to easily…
  • moking -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Neutralize regen in CDG.

Quote from FriendlyFire: “I've literally never heard of a build relying on plate regen outside of CD cheese, could you show any video of this in action? Also I don't think the answer is to give cloth the same regen as plate. Lower plate regen to…
  • Piddle -

Liked blast204’s post in the thread Solo Gathering in Black is Nearly Impossible.

Like (Post)
    Don't know about all this, there are multiple free for use hideouts in the BZ. I own one next to Morgana's rest, other than the occasional guild which has been denied access due to the tile owners. Solo players have been welcome to it for the last year…
  • DZephyrBlade -

Liked Jean_Helius’s post in the thread User Interface the sounds of the cite are driving me insane.

Like (Post)
    I made a topic about this some time ago, the sound of mounts and footsteps are way too loud. And some sound effects are louder than others, like the bonehorse skin sound, super annoying. Cities should be a place to chill, a place where you can interact…
  • blast204 -

Replied to the thread Solo Gathering in Black is Nearly Impossible.

Don't know about all this, there are multiple free for use hideouts in the BZ. I own one next to Morgana's rest, other than the occasional guild which has been denied access due to the tile owners. Solo players have been welcome to it for the last year…
  • blast204 -

Replied to the thread Siphon Enegy.

I understand what is it your trying to say, however from a game/guild perspective. A player could just donate a load of energy lets say to gain trust or look good. Then take a load of stuff withdraw the energy they submitted before hand and leave the…
  • MadSkillzDLR -

Sbi should at least confirm that they have evidence of you cheating, even if it is provided by EAC and not disclosed to you. If not, it just seems a joke.EAC doesnt own the game, they cant have a say on banning or unbanning accounts.
  • SAQIN -

Replied to the thread ИзиАнтиЧит не пускает ошибка 30005.

то есть на 7*64 не поиграть? Так же всё перепробовал, до обновления всё работало.
  • NerfPls -

Replied to the thread QS.

cool story kids. QS will never be fixed whilst the devs continue to play it in CD.
  • i've got it when i tried to log in on the website but when i tried in the game, i get no confirmation. And yes i used the same email and password when i made it on the website, but it asks for confirmation. so i tried to create an account in the game…
  • Zynthia -

Replied to the thread island highway robbery.

theres 1000s of islands being rented out, u can just grab one of them lul
  • KRNAJ -

Replied to the thread [ M A Y ] S H A R D - GUILDE ZVZ S12 - REGEAR T8/T7.