Recent Activities

• zeroik -

Replied to the thread FAX IS RECRUITING ! zvz/pvp veterant players !.

• Kiketaso -

Replied to the thread Busco gremio (zona horaria europa).

Posted the thread conquerors challenge problem.

Thread
    i got premium but conquerors challenge is not active how do i fix?
  • Abstinator -

Replied to the thread overwhelming crowd in cities.

Agree... For me the only problem is the sounds, and if we have a way to lower or even mute players spells and mounts only in cities it would be great... I usually while in cities mute all game in the windows mixer volume setup. Quote from Trial_hard:…
  • Kiketaso -

Posted the thread Busco gremio (zona horaria europa).

Thread
    Buenas! Empecé a jugar 2016 cuando salió el juego pero no lo he vuelto a tocar desde entonces. La cuenta es la misma pero el personaje no, así que no tiene mucha fama y tampoco esta muy avanzado en la tabla de destino. Agradecería un gremio centrado…
  • Altase -

Replied to the thread How do you feel after being killed?.

I feel nothing. I regear myself and I go farm directly right after.
  • LucasR -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bloodletter (NDA BtV patch 1).

Quote from Metteia: “Quote from LucasR: “If the weapon does not execute, its good for nothing. ” Eeehhm so like other ~130 weapons without execute in Albion are good for nothing? Did you just admit how good bloodletter is? xD I mean - i understand…
  • Madma -

Posted the thread How do you feel after being killed?.

Thread
    I know that the most of you use the forum for discuss combat technicisms and loot, but I'm like an eternal noob who cares about the global gaming experiences and the feelings of riding in wilderness, esploring and adventuring in the lands of Albion... :D
  • ziigii -

Replied to the thread WTF Team Albion What aboudt Anonymous in the Mist????.

I never chat nor do i trust people who chat too much. Sometimes I team up when a player who has considderably stronger gear enters the fight. You have to understand that if I am in t6 equiv fighting another t6 over a chest and the third guy comes with…
  • Mabruck -

Replied to the thread "尋找隊伍"功能異常 "Find a team" function abnormal.

Posted the thread When will you solve the problems? awkwards.

Thread
    Cant open group dungeon in Avalon Hideout Maps.What are you getting paid for?
  • Zarek -

Liked Noreaga’s post in the thread Holy staff 'smite' trash.

Like (Post)
    I don’t think holy was meant to be super viable in solo pvp. Haven’t touched it since the change but if you say works in pve but not solo pvp I’d say they fixed it. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed it but that is one line that shouldn’t dominate…
  • Mabruck -

Replied to the thread HCE DISCONNECTION.

Hey there, for any compensation claims, please contact the support team: support@albiononline.com Cheers
  • Nya1 -

Replied to the thread Isn't this a reason for a ban?.

Looks like a good time to me. Pissed off a rat so hard that made him squeal gibberish. On the other hand, you didn't show the entire chat log.
  • ProfessorPewlina -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Beyond the Veil Patch 2.

Player Anonymity - Players within the Mists are now automatically anonymized - Characters in the Mists and the Greater Mists will now show as "Mysterious Stranger" to other players that are not in their party - This anonymity conceals the identity for…
  • Kommt zu uns :)
  • JudgeNutmeg -

Posted the thread A Fearless Figure Emerges.

Thread
    20487d7cf61429292adc0c71b580044a2ac1ec78.jpeg As Albion’s adventurers delve into the Mists, fighting fearsome creatures and searching for Brecilien, some have immersed themselves in these strange surroundings. Showing the skill, cunning, and bravery…
  • Madma -

Replied to the thread Isn't this a reason for a ban?.

Sure, using similar language is unacceptable and the player can be reported, but I'm sure he calmed down very quickly... I's up to you. :) Personally I would forgive him for getting angry like that after a death or whatelse, but other people could feel…
  • TepeM0k -

Replied to the thread Ищу гильдию.