Recent Activities

• RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Economy Add transport mount to fill the gap between T8 Ox and Mammoth.

Lets fill out the list of mounts that should be added. t6 Hyena, uses the same skin pool as wolves, slightly more HP, slightly lower base movement speed, same gallop speed. Move the Swamp dragon to t6 as well. t7 Dire Toad, Slower moving, with higher…
  • McDobs -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Problems of fort sterling cape.

Immune to all cc after first one for 3 seconds plus a mini-damage shield after immunity expires. Also fix heretic cape because... cmon.. its useless... at least make it pop when you reach your destination with blink shoes so it becomes a root skillshot…
  • CallMeGosu -

Replied to the thread Arena is the purest garbage EVER.

• McDobs -

Quote from CallMeGosu: “if you get killed by deathgivers you really should improve.... this alone is a statement of your leak of skill tbh. deathgivers do zero damage if you know how positioning and def cooldowns work.... but obvsly you does not but…
  • McDobs -

Liked Diksahen’s post in the thread Cool redesigned 1h fire staff.

Like (Post)
    You did a non-target skill with a terrible use, how can you use such a pickup? With such a mechanic, launching a skill only at 0.5/1.0/1.5/2.0 seconds is very bad because you can just miss the right timing in PvP. An absolutely unplayable skill, if you…
  • Mmightiest -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread How to become an NDA tester.

Like (Post)
    Hello Albion Community, Many of you probably already know about our NDA playtests, where we test upcoming changes with players of the community before they get deployed to the staging server. These playtests are a valuable source of information and…
  • Mmightiest -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread How to become an NDA tester.

Like (Post)
    Hello Albion Community, We are currently looking again for more new playtesters, who are interested in providing constructive feedback for upcoming new items and ability changes. If you are interested please read about the requirements and application…
  • LordNrixx -

Replied to the thread Did you remember me? I came back for a sec to remind you what you play.

Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from The_Support_God: “ ” i dunno if these people play the same game as me I am solo - pure solo. I haven't grouped longer than 20 mins in a total group session with a random to fight back superior groups. I have…
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Make buildings rotatable.

Quote from Dear: “Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Midgard: “The official reply from SBI years back suggested it wasnt this simple. Pretty sure it was on a reddit AMA ... ” Interesting, I will dive into u/AlbionOnlineAMA s post history to see if…
  • Ranald0 -

Liked Myelene’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Patch 7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Asheraxia: “Quote from BurnsidePDX: “-Fire Bolt. Really specific and odd justification for the cast speed nerf. 2vs2 hellgates…? What percentage of players even consistently play that? Weird to be fine tuning the primary source of damage for
  • CallMeGosu -

if you get killed by deathgivers you really should improve.... this alone is a statement of your leak of skill tbh. deathgivers do zero damage if you know how positioning and def cooldowns work.... but obvsly you does not but you wanna talk about…
  • [b]Gildia HeHs rekrutuje! zapraszam serdecznie każdego kto traktuje gre jak gre nie jak życie ! [/b]Znudziło Ci sie solo granie? Brak pomysłu na rozwój postaci? A może szukasz dobrego sojuszu do wspólnej gry i podboju gierki? Gildia ,,hehs,, wraz z…
  • Mmightiest -

Liked JudgeNutmeg’s post in the thread Limited-Time Sale on the Paladin!.

Like (Post)
    b9266b65383d2dcf38af8d532fa18a4b32ce941f.jpeg To all Albion's warriors of righteousness: from now until October 4 you can take advantage of a big discount on the regal Paladin Vanity Bundle in the in-game store! Don't miss out - get more details here: …
  • Mmightiest -

Replied to the thread Refer One Friend and Claim Horsferatu!.

Quote from vulfpeck: “the skin is for armored and light horse? ” It is for the Rding Horse. Armored Horse has a different set of skins available. It is under a different category.
  • Mmightiest -

Liked JudgeNutmeg’s post in the thread Refer One Friend and Claim Horsferatu!.

Like (Post)
    f5cb30aa08d75eda75e2cff0cb54a8e75743de4c.png In the still air of a fall night, a stable door creaks open. Across the hard earth, four steps can be heard, and silhouetted against the moonlight swings a cape. It must be… Horsferatu! You can claim this…
  • HSpector -

Posted the thread SBI, when will you solve 3 albion's current problems?.

Thread
    1. Streamsnipers - Not banning people who do it all the time. 2. Gategankers - After killing another player, the PK should not be able to move to the next map right away. (and ban their scouts on multi-accounts on mobile devices) 3. Faction rats -…
  • Fabrizziou -

Liked Laem’s post in the thread Battle Bracers E Ability.

Like (Post)
    Battle bracer's E must stay interruptible. The cc immunity is useful if you use it correctly (example when parrying crossbow silence, shadow edge etc). If you whan to use E without interruption, give Fists of avalon a try.
  • Fabrizziou -

Replied to the thread Bloodletter.

Quote from Piraterer: “Ok. I agree, lets nerf it. 220% more dmg but 20% health on enemy for that execute. So that execute is really a execute. ” what about leaving damage, execute on 20% hp but it's true damage? :rolleyes:
  • GUCCITAPULI -

Replied to the thread НАБОР В ГАНГ Комьюнити (КП) - Gang or Die.