Recent Activities

• Quote from Lofthild: “The game is a touted as a "MMORPG sandbox", and yet as a PvE player or gatherer you're only safe until T5 zones, which is the last tier of safe zones, as T6 - T8 zones are full-loot PvP. Why is that the case? To me it seems the…
  • if you Arent gonna pvp, then why are you even grinding your gears?. the low tiers zones are meant as entry points into the game. where do you intend to use that t8 gear you wanna gather resources for ?.
  • Banditino -

Liked Theat’s post in the thread NDA Dagger Changes.

Like (Post)
    Dagger SHOULD HAVE highest mobility in the game It's literally the lightest weapon Horrible suggestions, changes, and concepts.... Albion is slowly destroying itself with really bad, bad design changes like these
  • I don't mean this condescendingly, but if that's what you want why don't you just go play World of Warcraft? The reason Albion is unique is that it is full loot PvP. If it doesn't have that, then why play Albion?
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Support the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.

Quote from Xared: “noone's gonna talk about the avatar border? it looks lit I'mma buy the pack today ” Yea! Avatar border is awesome! I really like it^^
  • UXFUX -

Replied to the thread Re: the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.

@Sleptiq Nobody cares about your stupidity here.
  • Bosque -

Replied to the thread DEFENSORES DE THETFORD.

Si hacemos 20 vs 20 muchas veces entre nosotros y otras con otros gremios. Te agrego.
  • iRawr -

Liked Xared’s post in the thread Support the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.

Like (Post)
    noone's gonna talk about the avatar border? it looks lit I'mma buy the pack today
  • Zigmund -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Patch 9 Brings Fishing Improvements.

Like (Post)
    9d4b9ee4db192d0ca324329c41249c10d273f339.png Today's patch improves fishing in Albion with upgrades and bug fixes. Read more here: albiononline.com/en/news/patch-9-brings-fishing-improvements
  • Yakuz -

Posted the thread Tristram, demony finansowe oraz inwestycje w rynek!s.

Thread
    f4bfb9c7cdf5d.pngDzień dobry wieczór,
    przedstawiam zamkniętą gildię dla maksymalnie 10 osób. Chciałbym aby członkowie skupili się głównie na kontencie PVE, a dokładnie mam na myśli: handel, crafting, przewozy. Rzecz jasna, wbijanie specek…
  • McDobs -

Replied to the thread Dps Meter.

DPS meter brings elitism and strict meta. Let everyone play what they like, good composition is somewhat known (blazing, permafrost, the meteo staff, xbows, maybe carving, or curse for the armor break)
  • iRawr -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7.

Like (Post)
    Afk ganking wheter solo or gruop is the best. Why bother chasing when fools will knock on your doors. Just stay and wait and kill. Yesterday, i got bunch of solo kills in bz, and ungodly amount of kills when we were camping two maps deep in BZ - and…
  • Borbarad -

Posted the thread Cannot target people / mobs while channeling.

Thread
    It´s rather annoying - when i spin with my greataxe, i cannot target people and it´s a real pain in pvp since i cannot inspect them or easily throw poison at them. While u channel, u cannot target - could that be fixed please ? : )
  • tomipio -

Replied to the thread 7h game and 70kk silver from ground? rly?.

• McDobs -

Replied to the thread rework faction mounts?.

Moabird is actually 50-60k more expensive than swiftclaw for some stupid reason...
  • Thane242 -

Posted the thread Fejm a Fame.

Thread
    Otóż zastanawia mnie jak ta sława jest liczona. Mam np. 6kk wbite na samym poszukiwaczu przygód a całkowitą sławę znacznie niżej, około 4kk. Nie licząc już pozostałych drzewek. Wiem, że takie jednorazowe 100 zdobytej sławy może wejść na…
  • UXFUX -

Replied to the thread rework faction mounts?.

Blackzone gathering with mammoth is imba.
  • JordWasTaken -

I'm sure they stated before that if you use it.. you could be banned.
  • Sickboy -

Replied to the thread Higher tier content.

Albion is designed to work in a risk-reward system. If you want no risks, you won't have any rewards. I'm a solo player and I have been ganked thousands of times. At first it was very frustating but now it just feels like part of the game. 1. Most…
  • Borbarad -

no clue, but they should just release it. We have damage and heals in killbots, so why not make it into dungeons already.