Recent Activities

• Creammy -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

Can you help me? Which mobs will give the guilds season points for this season? Only World Boss in their HOMEBASE? Bosses in Dungeon Static? Bosses in Randon Dungeon? Thanks
  • Tabor -

Liked Neesh’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Rise of Avalon Patch 11 Economic Changes Some of the recent changes to Hardcore Expeditions and the Black Market have led to an influx of Silver into the game economy. To ensure the value of player Silver and overall…
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Rise of Avalon Patch 11 Economic Changes Some of the recent changes to Hardcore Expeditions and the Black Market have led to an influx of Silver into the game economy. To ensure the value of player Silver and overall…
  • Creammy -

Liked Phosphia’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    HCE does absolutely nothing for the game, but depopulate the open world. HCE apologists are selfish rats and should be ashamed.
  • Creammy -

Quote from timoNNN: “HCE community is huge and many people in it are just in the game because they like that PvE aspect , nerfing HCE does nothing good for the game. ” Problem very easy to solve. Remove FAME, LOOT, SILVER and GEAR DAMAGE. HCE for…
  • Phosphia -

HCE does absolutely nothing for the game, but depopulate the open world. HCE apologists are selfish rats and should be ashamed.
  • Phosphia -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    Oh, HCE nerf is just silver ? Well, how about reducing fame by 25% as well ? It is a step towards the right direction, but if you want to revive black zone, these three things needs to be done. 1) Nerf HCE fame and loot - harder than this. Not just 25%…
  • Phosphia -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    HCE NERF FINALLY! tenor.gif
  • cybron14 -

Replied to the thread Cant change forum avatar.

I have same error! No matter what format, resolution, color scheme or even content (i tried with a full blank square and its the same). We have no face!!
  • Neesh -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    HCE NERF FINALLY! tenor.gif
  • timoNNN -

Quote from BigKoala: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Hardcore Expeditions High-level Hardcore Expeditions have, in general, been too rewarding compared to other group activities. To address this, loot and Silver rewards have been reduced for Hardcore…
  • Borbarad -

Oh, HCE nerf is just silver ? Well, how about reducing fame by 25% as well ? It is a step towards the right direction, but if you want to revive black zone, these three things needs to be done. 1) Nerf HCE fame and loot - harder than this. Not just 25%…
  • Neesh -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    Rise of Avalon Patch 11 Season 10 Winner Statue The new statue honoring the winners of Guild Season 10, Black 0rder, has been added to Conquerors' Hall. Visit the hall in all major cities and see Albion's current and past champions! Economic
  • GJennks -

Quote from Ashoracky: “@Retroman Ok, clear, thank you. But have you ever considered, for example, following solution to bring it to the game? We have 3 players, A and B in one alliance and 1 enemy player called C. A is dealing 60 dmg with his jacket, B…
  • Yiotoo -

Posted the thread World Cup vs Albion.

Thread
    Imagine if the winner of world cup was select by agreement. Example: Lets agree to Germany win this World Cup, cause they paid the most, If any good team plays against him, let's they win, every player will sit, and let the Germany team win. In the next…
  • ShadrickRyuzaki -

Quote from BigKoala: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Hardcore Expeditions High-level Hardcore Expeditions have, in general, been too rewarding compared to other group activities. To address this, loot and Silver rewards have been reduced for Hardcore…
  • solventh -

Liked Deathskills’s post in the thread Sort by Estimated Value in Chests & Banks, etc..

Like (Post)
    Would actually love this option since if there's high value gear, mounts and skins in a chest, usually the "gear" will always be put first even though it could be nice to have the option to see what is truly worth the most in the chest.
  • Geofors -

Replied to the thread How does excess gear get removed from the system?.

Quote from SHARKY: “Every time a player dies, a random percentage of the gear they are wearing turns to trash (destroyed). ” That sort of begs the question of what then happens to the trash? I know I've seen skellies lying in the game with trash…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Selling 2 collectors item's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NastyBunny: “Quote from Hohange: “1m ” lmao kid ” You kinda set yourself up for it to be fair. If you’re selling state a price.
  • krempeynir -

Posted the thread Cant change forum avatar.

Thread
    Hi, Im getting error while trying to change my forum avatar. I tried with png,jpeg files but didnt worked for me. An unknown error occurred during the upload.