Recent Activities

• Salty Tears -

Posted the thread Gameinfo API - ActiveSpells and PassiveSpells are empty lists.

Thread
    - Description of the issue: When using the gameinfo API to get kill data (example) the ActiveSpells and PassiveSpells that exist for items are empty - Steps to reproduce: Call the gameinfo event endpoint (link), check the data under fields such as Killer
  • MercuriaLBG -

Replied to the thread guild one4all recruit players.

• Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread New NDA - ähm u sure?.

Quote from The_Support_God: “Funny funny strike out real funny retroman ” Bows - Magic Arrow (Warbow) - Projectile Speed: 17.7m/s -> 21m/s Holy Staffs[/b] - Removed the Passive Aggressive Caster - Added New Passive: Ascended - Condition: Activates when…
  • ЧТО ТЫ НЕСЕШЬ?! Просто ничего общего в шапке и теле письма не найдено.....Мб тебе индивидуально сложно налаживать контакты или, для начала, - формулировать мысли?
  • gabirug -

Replied to the thread cant place a Hideout (guild perms problem).

Exactly, another guild in our alliance lost the construction kit because they couldn't put it on due to the same problem. hope they fix it when possible
  • Mandulf -

Replied to the thread Are Bank services legal in albion online?.

Is scamming legal in Albion? Honest question, I don't know. All I know is that such 'banks' in games are a scam. They might promise 'high returns on investment', but are in fact ponzi schemes.
  • ShaolinMind -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    We are working right now on balance changes which are intended to go live in the the Off Season after the CLC, between S17 and S18. The aim is to tone a few items down that are very dominant in certain content types, like Great Arcane. Further tone down…
  • gabirug -

Liked MageWarrior’s post in the thread cant place a Hideout (guild perms problem).

Like (Post)
    Quote from gabirug: “Quote from Mabruck: “Hey there, thanks for the detailed report, we were not able to reproduce this. You need the "Manage Hidouts" Right to be able to place the HO. Maybe you can share a screenshot of the rights…
  • gabirug -

Liked Skuzzlebutt’s post in the thread Combat Balance Next patch mobility nerfs make no sense..

Like (Post)
    AND now they nerf ALL mounts to 3 seconds from anything that had a 2 second mount time. SO there goes the sole reason you buy Greywolf's over a swift or anything else of similar speed. WHAT is going on over at SBI. Are you going to model the entire…
  • Piraterer -

Liked lazyninja’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    This will probably just be another forum post you will ignore. But I just wanna say I just hope you guys RECALL how you gradually increased your playerbase and gained traction in the gaming world when you became officially f2p. This price increase on…
  • Mandulf -

Replied to the thread Premium Prices Has WENT UP . Why PREMIUM BONUSES still the SAME?.

If you buy a car racing game like the old Need for Speed games for half price, does your car also drive half as fast as the car of someone else who bought the game for full price? I don't think ingame stats should be affected by the price of the game.
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Beyond the Veil is great update, nice job.

Quote from Unangwata: “The graphics, vibe, cool new gear in theme, and new place to wander, and doesn't break balance, Overall big plus and congrats, Apart from stuck in Brecilen trap... Not disappointed. ” Same, but still lack of risk = reward....…
  • Quagga -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Beyond the Veil is great update, nice job.

Like (Post)
    Mists are a haven for rat builds. I guess on the plus side CDs seem to be more bearable now with the rats moving to mists. I will never understand why Albion loves hit and run so much more than actually fighting. Even more cute that people think supreme…
  • Mandulf -

Posted the thread Are shield hitpoints made more effective with resistances?.

Thread
    Are shield hitpoints made more effective with resistances? I've been wondering if shield hitpoints, like from arcane staff abilities Arcane Protection and Protective Beam, are improved if the target has more resistances. I would think it's a pretty…
  • Sylver84 -

Replied to the thread High Ping & Connection Issue Reports.

Europe region, Netherlands Usual ping 95 to 110 Dont know what you guys changed but stable now is 140 and spikes to 500 Linked 3 speedtests all showing that my own network is doing its job, also this is a wireless connection.…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread NERF DEMON STAFF.

• Quagga -

Liked Bilaminado-small’s post in the thread NERF DEMON STAFF.

Like (Post)
    the demonic staff is the only weapon used in 2v2 hellgates currently, it counters ALL other builds, melee, ranged, double dps.this staff kills in 2 auto attacks (it was supposed to be a mage, right?), the item is super mega cheap and still has no counter…
  • So why does it punish some knock backs worse then others and doesnt effect some weapon knock ups at all? Also why does a 0.6 second knock up from the spear totally ruin the knock back from the helmet making it useless for up to 9 seconds? Also Also why…
  • Cspar -

Liked Piraterer’s post in the thread New NDA - ähm u sure?.

Like (Post)
    I guess thats the problem if you dont play your own game and quality Department is missing. Warbow and Badon are NO1 Mistweapons.
  • Cspar -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread New NDA - ähm u sure?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from pytir: “Yeah I don't get this, warbow is probably the most used bow in the game. ” i don't get most changes, it is as if i play a completely different game.. Maybe it's time for a break ..at least for me..