Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DartheIncarnate -

Posted the thread Castle Timers.

Thread
    Hello gentlemen, not sure if it hasn't been posted or if i just suck at reading.. when do the castles tick?
  • Akhenaden -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread Option to see where your home is set.

Like (Post)
    I'm not sure if there is a way to see where your home is set without suiciding, It would be a nice feature now that home locks are so imporant for BZs, Please add one if there isn't one or if there is where is it. Thanks
  • Akhenaden -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread Option for guild leaders/Officers to pin a location on the world map..

Like (Post)
    It would be a great impovement to the game if a guild leader/officer of a guild could pin up to 4 locations on the world map for its guild. Theses pins would be used for massing in a zone and a pin for the location where the fight will happen, If players…
  • Akhenaden -

Replied to the thread Option for guild leaders/Officers to pin a location on the world map..

Interesting, to see the movement of the zerg through an icon on the map, I found it valid!
  • AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread BABA VANGA - FUTURE PREDICTIONS.

Imagine how salty are devs and zerg slaves
  • You cant event resist to read my posts, you are not accepting any critics about the game , whats this? Stop removing my topics to banter , if you dont agree (forum mods) let people disagree with me , you dont have the right to remove my topic if i am…
  • hunterrrr -

Posted the thread Complaints and Suggestion: Create a new server with "Albion Classic"..

Thread
    It's time to be honest here. I don't wanna be rude but there is no other way. I will say what me and all of my friends are thinking. At least for us the Queen Update is a big pile of garbage and this will kill albion very quickly. In the last 6 months…
  • Tilden -

Replied to the thread [21.01.20] Critical Hideout Issue [Updated 12:20 UTC].

After the second phase, shields only drop if they are not at full defense points. It will say it has a 20 minutes "vulnerable" period every day but that won't matter until the start of the season, because only a guild that owns the local territory can…
  • Maxorsson -

Replied to the thread Queen - Known Issues List [Updated 21.01 18:10 UTC].

- Maxorsson - Win 7 Pro sp1 fully updated - ATI Radeon Sapphire 6790 HD with latest driver installed problems: - even I succeed logging in game kicks me of after moving at another territory / part of the city - my Lymhurst bank is EMPTY!!!
  • ImaDoki -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Hideouts: Not at all a Hide..

Like (Post)
    Wait you are telling me super alliances already control everything again??? Poor suckers that actually thought Queen would change anything. It in fact made it worse for medium to small guilds. Just break up the alliance feature already. NAPs are MUCH…
  • Valkyrie Legion is recruiting and are looking to build our GvG team if you'd like we have VERY promising players for it. We are new and growing slowly but I think that's a strength. It creates more loyal members and everyone gets to know each other.…
  • Vancoor719 -

Replied to the thread Experienced player LFG to do Crystal League with in Queen..

if you're skilled enough for a squad like that we have a challenge player from league who is currently our tank and VERY promising we are looking to fill out our GvG and crystal league team however we are a ways away from that content since we are new if…
  • Meleodus -

Liked blappo’s post in the thread [21.01.20] Critical Hideout Issue [Updated 12:20 UTC].

Like (Post)
    To confirm now that the hideouts still alive have survived 2 phases they can only be attacked by 'launching' an attack on them from the territory of that cluster? meaning our hideout states it has 22 hours of invulnerability but tomorrow its shields…
  • meem -

Replied to the thread The Brave Collective - PVE - PVP - Informacje na temat rekrutacji.

Nigdy nie zrozumiem jak można tak przeżywać gierkę komputerową. Może zajmijcie się rodzinami i dajcie sobie spokój z gierkami, bo najwidoczniej nie są dla Was. Pozdrawiam cieplutko
  • Naipache -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Вообще для скваков ситуация патовая, даже то что они заберут 2-3 локации они будут закрыты со всех сторон и имея постоянную угрозу с одной стороны они просто не смогут никуда вылезти. Если лаги пофиксят возможно даже кто-то не доживет до конца сезона xD
  • MrsLove -

Replied to the thread Experienced player LFG to do Crystal League with in Queen..

Hey! Sounds like SOSA would be ideal for what u want as our focus is getting more and more of our members into 5v5s! Join our discord and pm me or Jimmy/Creepy or Vaswolf.
  • LelouchVi -

Liked Merkur’s post in the thread Mobile Beta Changelog - Queen Update.

Like (Post)
    Greetings, Albion Community. Below are the changes that made it into the mobile version of Queen. Please feel free to provide feedback on your experience with and discuss these changes, (but please do not ask for when other features will arrive in this…
  • Kinrad -

Replied to the thread Might come back, have some questions for you guys.

well if thats the case it doesn't sound like they fixed anything, they need to make it so a small guild can set up a base in the black zone with trade buildings a market and whatever else they need. The base needs to have a safe zone around it so players…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Hideouts: A Detailed Guide.

at the end of the day "small guilds" will probably need to use public hideouts if you do not have 2-400 kk in your guild bank and 30-50 online during cluster time there is no chance because of the hideouts being on the map during construction.... i…
  • Naipache -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from gmatagmis: “Парадокс в том, что зайди Моджо скажем в 120, без алли, своим лучшими людьми, поешники бы разбивались об них как волны об скалы, и…