Recent Activities

• kheeta -

Replied to the thread A spear is an attractive weapon, but lacks a unique identity..

Quote from Khladraven: “I dont know about all this to be honest, I think people just critically misunderstand spears. I play spears both solo in a leather build and am able to regularly take 1vX fights and win the majority of them I play Heron spear…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Hunter Hood, any spear and any sword..

Quote from deenne: “HH + parry are reflecting dmg x2 glitch or not but OP af ” And what? Cleric robe is +30% boosting reflect dmg to
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?.

Quote from yiconomics: “I challenge any player on this forum to use a bloodletter and beat me in a duel. I'll duel even up to 50B silver. I will beat the bloodletter with 8 different weapons in duel. ” yes But that’s not the thing we are talking…
  • kheeta -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hattenhair: “Releasing 1v1 PvP inclusive content to a game that has never been balanced for such combat was a mistake. ” I disagree. It enforces finally balance which is good.. In every pvp game u have small scale or solo encounter,…
  • Clouud -

Posted the thread New Player, Clouud.

Thread
    This'll be my first time playing an actual mmorpg or whatever it is, so if i have any questions i hope you guys will help me out :thumbsup: Btw my ign will be Clouud
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Founders Emote?.

Quote from niriki: “And it may have seemed that i lost my founder gear and dont have the skins :( ” Try checking your mail, I found some gear from years ago a while back lol.
  • Savete -

Posted the thread Perdi o E-mail.

Thread
    (PT-BR) Olá, eu gostaria de saber se é possível identificar o e-mail de uma conta a partir do nome do personagem ... Resumindo eu tenho alguns personagens para craft e refino e recentemente perdi o e-mail da conta deles, eu preciso muito saber o…
  • Devinos -

Replied to the thread Current state of Gathering.

GATHERING SUCKS. I won't even bother with the inquiries. I have been playing for a month, 2 days away from T8... I can't gather without dying as I get close to teleport zone by gankers that are one zone away from teleporter.... This wastes my time, not…
  • AllMy -

Replied to the thread (RU) Ищу друзей для совместной игры (14+).

ansedo.com/ru/games хз запрещено тут ссылки на сайты оставлять или нет. На этом сайте лично я нашел много напарников в террарию и кс го, с альбионом хз, там 10 заявок. Впрочем это тебе на заметку.
  • AllMy -

Replied to the thread Помощ новечку.

Quote from Csaiks: “Мне вот интересно, какой контент люди находят на мобилках? И какой тебе телефон нужно покупать, чтобы играть хотя бы просто…
  • Форум то жив еще?
  • Quote from VinceCamuto: “Все понятно, только одно разочаровало...у автора скриншотов слабый ПК или игра действительно такая не красивая? сглаживания нормального нет, теней и т.д.” Графика такая и есть. Но было такое
  • Enjoy all the roads has to offer! Apply in our Discord today!
  • duyenforex -

Posted the thread Thông tin về MT4 forex bạn cần biết.

Thread
    MT4 Forex được biết đến là nền móng giao dịch trực tuyến được dùng phổ biến. MT4 Forex là một trong các nền tảng có phổ biến ưu điểm thu hút đem đến hiệu quả cao được các trader tin sử dụng
  • Nisnini -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist.

I know, but i prefer that as have no choice, but to run during 15min each tag. we can't do the arena type nor the actual one. we need to find something, if they don't want to change the map we need a better balance, because actually it's broken. adding…
  • yiconomics -

Replied to the thread So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?.

I challenge any player on this forum to use a bloodletter and beat me in a duel. I'll duel even up to 50B silver. I will beat the bloodletter with 8 different weapons in duel.
  • papafrita098 -

Posted the thread Cosas que faltan en ANDROID.

Thread
    * facuaburto@live.com.ar 1 de diciembre de 2020 14:52 UTC Hola hola. Estuve buscando en el foro para escribir al respecto y no encontré. Quería hacer un aporte muy necesario. Tendrían que agregar para android una tecla rápida, para ver el…
  • Esterity -

Replied to the thread АФК убийство..

Хоть бы прочитали что чел пишет. У него включён переход в пвп-локации с ручным подтверждением этого. Т.е. его не могли вытолкать. Хатьфу на вас дикарей
  • Korboz -

Replied to the thread Portaler - A Roads of Avalon Mapping tool.

Quote from Forstrom: “What about patreon or buymeacoffee to get enough money to pay stuff? You would be asking for donations as a dev, not asking for money for this exact project, it might be a workaround. ” I'm currently waiting on a reply to my…
  • yiconomics -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist.

We can't do the Arena build, otherwise it's a duel. You want a small circle to fight in duel players for silver, so you can experience the specter hood, guardian boots, merc jacket builds.