Recent Activities

• HaH Reported -

Replied to the thread Greetings.

• FoxVox -

Posted the thread REBUILDING BLEEDINGVOX GUILD PVP,PVE,FARMING AND MORE RECRUITING MORE PPL.

Thread
    hiii im trying to rebuild guild its t4 island with some buildinngs ,i want to do with my guild8 pvp,pve,farming and another, me and my frends will help if ur new as much as we can ,if ur older player if u can give me some suggestion i wold be garateful i…
  • TheFalconKid -

Liked Jerek’s post in the thread Please add back in the old mailing system as an option..

Like (Post)
    I'm not sure when this change happened but you used to receive mail every time someone bought something off the MP. Now they changed it so it will only mail you once the sell order has been completed. I think this change is very good and welcomed. …
  • HaH Reported -

Replied to the thread Late hello!.

• Rokov -

Replied to the thread We Should Find a item on market by Searching the Crafter's name.

Whats for? If you want personal offers you can use island/guild island/hideout.
  • Catandcoffee -

Liked pinto’s post in the thread A Cloth cowl shouldn't be meta defining..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Karthaz: “The meta shifted to Force Field before shifting to Ice Block, so you're wrong on that one. People used the second spell of Cloth Cowls in Healer Dps match ups before using Ice Block as it is the best way to set up a big E with…
  • UNCLESERSEBIL -

Posted the thread We Should Find a item on market by Searching the Crafter's name.

Thread
    We should able to buy items on market by searching the crafter's name. There should be a new thing on market that we can search crafters and their crafted items also.
  • Jerek -

Posted the thread Please add back in the old mailing system as an option..

Thread
    I'm not sure when this change happened but you used to receive mail every time someone bought something off the MP. Now they changed it so it will only mail you once the sell order has been completed. I think this change is very good and welcomed. …
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread Ads are BAD!.

Most F2P / Freemium model games do this all the time so what's the difference? Btw having premium IS that good if you play the game more then a few hours a week.
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread The game is definetly missing x.4 enchantment level..

They just need to add Tier 9 resources then you can have up to T12 with enhancement. I'd rather that then adding another point to the enhancement level. For example T9 Ore could be Mythril.
  • Li0n0R -

Posted the thread Набор в Ги NoSleepes.

Thread
    Набор в начинающую, но персепктивную гильдию: «NoSleepes» (Не спящие). Пока мы только начали свой путь, и не можем обещать много. Но, что-то дать…
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread The T8 Stormlord bow of Badon.

Quote from Stormlord: “Dear Dev Gods It is summer here and the roads are melting in this awful Australian climate. I for one pray for the quiet sublime stillness of the winter months where we can discourse more, i dream of the henky fringe. I…
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread ARENA must UPGRADE! @AlbionOnlineDevTeam.

I support Ranked Arenas for the 5 man pre made groups that could have higher rewards then now. Other then that I'm personal fine with how arenas are atm. One could argue that just do crystals but those are for more established groups / veteran players…
  • svytoq -

Replied to the thread Hellgates 5v5 and 10v10 HG still dead.

• rubenbuben4 -

Replied to the thread [MAJOR] Time To Pay is recruiting│Martlock│PvP & Pve Content│.

• hiii im trying to rebuild guild its t4 island with some buildinngs ,i want to do with my guild8 pvp,pve,farming and another, me and my frends will help if ur new as much as we can ,if ur older player if u can give me some suggestion i wold be garateful i…
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Melethril’s post in the thread WTS Swiftclaw Skin: Recruiter’s White Tiger. Auction..

Like (Post)
    sad, just wanted to bid at 3.5b..
  • Knuudar -

Posted the thread La guilde "Bull Flag" recrute.

Thread
    Bonjour/Bonsoir à tous, je suis un des deux fondateur de la guilde Bull Flag, je vous annonce que la guilde ouvre ses portes. Ouvre ses portes, d'accord, mais à qui ? Et bien à tout types de joueurs, débutants, amateurs, hardcore. Nous cherchons à