Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Gagazet -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Red Army v2.0 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Как там дела, уже много отписалось? Джаггер, Ниндзя, Жабка возвращаются?
  • Sofaires -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Druid question verfasst.

Beitrag
    thanks for the info
  • Sofaires -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema Druid question.

Like (Beitrag)
    1.druid is fine now as party healer. 2.solo farm with druid is kinda boring and slow./requires use additional damages like mage cowl, stalker jacket, poison pots and maybe such expensive sheet like specter jacket. 3. for solo farm with fast and fun pace…
  • Al-Capone -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema A Brief Guide to Mastery Re-Specialization, AKA Re-Spec verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi ich finde die Re-Spec Ruhm Credits sind eine gute Ergänzung. Aber ich muss sagen das es gegenüber den Sammlern nicht fair ist. Schon im letzten Patch haben die Sammler einen klatsche bekommen. Und das weil sie die umherlaufenden NPC im Spiel…
  • Urbina -

Hat das Thema FRESH KEYS MY DUDES! gestartet.

Thema
    P379X3ZAGYQQA6PPCWQDEUH6J A43ZVUZTHEXYLX9Z27U43R7ME DCZU9R97PE9DDCLAM7WYJM4G9 QR6G2C44ARUKW72F6VVX6C69V HUQTENFC6EJL34J3ZJ4PX3QD6 6KQZQ7PCVMQX6CQUXVZ9M9LNA QKUU9Z6PZ29MVPY29X9MFNZYE WHA9LVVNTXJPJMCR9PW4VCY3N NFE3AR2W49YCHLMWTZL4CPVD4
  • tabooshka -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The specialization reconfiguration system will do away with the gist of the game. verfasst.

Beitrag
    worked for you and you even invited people to play this game
  • Nvs1980 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The specialization reconfiguration system will do away with the gist of the game. verfasst.

Beitrag
    It's laughable pretending this is an MMO or a sandbox game. It's a moba through and through. It doesn't offer nearly the functionality needed to be a sandbox. Simply releasing a half complete product and expecting players to pick up the scraps is not a…
  • Nvs1980 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Bows are underpowered verfasst.

Beitrag
    The backline pressure is lower than a lot of others are capable of and it's single target and tied to a cooldown. Every class can backcap. Every ranged can sustain. These aren't niches unique to bow and it's certainly not excelling at them.
  • Skywalkahng -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The Fleet - International - LF Players interested in GVG / HG / ZVZ verfasst.

Beitrag
    SirDabs (IGN) Skywalkahng (Discord) Gathering tool: T3, skinning is the closest to T4, I did not gather much but I just subbed premium this month trying to level it up. Main build: Currently working on axe (scythe for farm, halberd, and bearpaws) with…
  • Nvs1980 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema axes too mana hungry verfasst.

Beitrag
    Sword Q - Damage and a movement buff and a heroic charge that is required for your E skill to do damage. Axe Q - More damage once you factor in the DOT and the DOT reduces healing effectiveness. That seems like a reasonable difference to me. The E…
  • HappyNoobs -

Hat das Thema the gestartet.

Thema
    In the name of the game - HappyNoobs Best collecting tool you can use and what it is - Knife t6. What is your main build and what level did you unlock? - Glaive 31/100, mage cowl 42/100, assassin jacket 45/100, assassin shoes 48/100 Any experience…
  • LightningGiant -

Hat das Thema Returning gestartet.

Thema
    Hello, I'm a returning player who is looking for black zone guild with active english speaking EU players. Played in the last beta couple of months and on release also couple of months. On my main I'm almost t8 glaive(I have bunch of skill points…
  • Api -

Folgt nun Gugusteh.

Folgen
  • Nvs1980 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Change to broadsword E verfasst.

Beitrag
    Splitting Slash on swords is ranged. Carrion Caller has a ranged E. Polehammer has a ranged E. Camlann and Incubus are both ranged E. Spear has multiple ranged Es but throwing spears is hardly 'magical'. Soulscythe has a ranged E. Did I miss any melee…
  • InF3RNo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Diferencia de fundador a iniciado verfasst.

Beitrag
    Este es el icono de fundador de oro, parece que el iniciado no lo da. feb116c6-a3bd-4ca4-824a-49ad49944714
  • Equartus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Concept] Solo Zones - Looking for feedback verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „1. Solo zones as idea are very appealing. 2. but they should not be implemented in this game because : - We will see only ppl with claws and merc jacket and assassin hood there and nature solo healers Damn merc jackets and nature…
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von EtoNeYaInfa100 im Thema Red Army v2.0.

Like (Beitrag)
    Короче, подумываю вернуться в сей замечательный проект. \ Гильдии как таковой еще нет, НО если кол-во желающих будет достаточным, то можно…
  • Countdown -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Voltando Para Albion! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Lindote: „Valeu Countdown! Tmj! “ No problem. :thumbsup:
  • TheGreatGatsby217 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema TOGETHER WE CAN - MAKE ALBION GREAT AGAIN verfasst.

Beitrag
    1. What is your in-game name? TheGreatGatsby93 2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? Any T2, I main cotton T4 getting very close to T5. 3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? Holy Staff, T3 4. Why are you interested in…