Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• terry135 -

Hat das Thema Cheap Kitchens Cardiff gestartet.

Thema
    Cheap Kitchens Cardiff . Go to cheapkitchens-uk*co*uk Cheap Kitchens Cardiff
  • SuperAhOuais -

Hat das Thema Retour sur la Black Zone gestartet.

Thema
    Bonjour / Bonsoir, depuis le dernier patch du 27/04 il me semble, les groupes d'un certain nombre de joueurs se trouvent en black zone sont visible sur la map comme en Red Zone. Qu'en pensez vous ? Personnellement je trouve l'idée mauvaise car pour…
  • Tycho -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Best selling Item verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Selina: „I start with crafting and selling Horses because everyone needed one. But turn out I am not the only one with that idea. The markt prices are pretty low for horses. Then I start making food. But most people only buy low tier food to…
  • Morgiana -

Hat das Thema 1 hand dagger is underpowered gestartet.

Thema
    With 1 hand dagger's E like that, the only way to play it is to stack tons of attack speed and hit your target as many as possible. If you don't use it that way, then there's no point in using it because the Bloodletter is there. The problem with poison…
  • LemonVillain -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The Role of Cleanse and CC verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von StayFrostzy: „Zitat von LemonVillain: „Implement this: - Weapons can no longer cast cleanse while crowd controlled. - Mercenary Hood cleanse is no longer AoE. Solved “ This is a step in the right direction. However many teams run nature…
  • EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS…
  • Captainrussia -

Mag den Beitrag von Donaramu im Thema island content math is quite broken:.

Like (Beitrag)
    Don't worry... Just go to albiononline.com and you can buy gold and get all the islands and premium you want, with.......... MONEY YaY lol xD Math= easy. Albion+ money= Islands for all... But to be fair, if you're a hardcore player, you shouldn't…
  • FuS -

Hat das Thema Crazy day GvGing - Exertion VS Articulo Mortis gestartet.

Thema
    We had a hectic day VS the Articulo Mortis boys today, we couldn't get our main comp on for the first fight and we made a few mistakes aswell which lead to an all out war between our 2 teams. Had to deal with some net issues aswell for the 2nd fight…
  • I'm really enjoying crafting for some reason, so these three ideas are for the crafters, with one additional for everyone: 1. Be able to give a name to things you create, not in place of the descriptive name, but to make it feel unique. For example,…
  • Nitris -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Does topics about EOS created by EOS members count towards the just another topic about EOS counter? verfasst.

Beitrag
    EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS EOS…
  • Shigedy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Overlords fail Gank Tetra phi HG verfasst.

Beitrag
    well im the healer so ... its the harder i press em the more healing i do :P
  • Finale -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Does topics about EOS created by EOS members count towards the just another topic about EOS counter? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thanks guys for clarification.
  • NotThePerson -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Required change verfasst.

Beitrag
    would like to further add that I am seeing more and more return of pvpers to red because of how terrible population density is. Last night a streamer roamed black for 3 hours and got no pvp. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine you…
  • Finale -

Mag den Beitrag von Valcin im Thema Wild West Allegation Page.

Like (Beitrag)
    <Falcory member of Wild West... @Stormlord Why are my repair bills so damn high EVERYTIME I group with you??? Group with Fluffer 2000 silver repair, Group with Warmachine 3000 silver repair, Group with Lazy 4000 silver repair, Group with…
  • Nitris -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema EOS Compilation Week 2 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von [LoD]Obs: „Hey cool video, do you happen to have any where you dont outnumber every single fight? “ Funny you were on the opposite end of this argument last beta Too bad EOS took the only thing making Exodia strong
  • Szachu -

Hat das Thema Wyzywam na solo/duo w BlackZone! gestartet.

Thema
    Implementuje nową mechanikę w grze :) 1.Gear flat T6 czyli 6.0 2.Honorowa walka solo/duo bez widowni. (mogę rozpocząć walkę jeżeli chcecie sędziego) 3.Wyzwany ustala rodzaj walki solo bądź duo. 4.Czas uzgodnienia oraz obszar w BlackZone to…
  • NotThePerson -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Required change verfasst.

Beitrag
    bump again.
  • Skb -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema EOS Compilation Week 2 verfasst.

Beitrag
    woo! I saw myself at the 4:00 mark!