Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vala.kivi -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Claves de Pruebas verfasst.

Beitrag
    GU6UC6C99WQ3Z6NGXNWCY6CG7 AHVQNKWGEK6VHDNU9NYMJFDPM UFGXJVAUURCC4G9P24QG6P9DR G66ZDDMWPEECJV3JRGZY3FCMX 3X947MCZRX2C3VFRAMH9EDZRX QWFXLL4HMPEQDZKNTKUUZ6Q7A
  • unclepanda -

Hat das Thema last key gestartet.

Thema
    JJQPNTJR424NE6CP4LWNJF6EM
  • Vala.kivi -

Hat das Thema Trial Keys! Enjoy Summer Sale! gestartet.

Thema
    GU6UC6C99WQ3Z6NGXNWCY6CG7 AHVQNKWGEK6VHDNU9NYMJFDPM UFGXJVAUURCC4G9P24QG6P9DR G66ZDDMWPEECJV3JRGZY3FCMX 3X947MCZRX2C3VFRAMH9EDZRX QWFXLL4HMPEQDZKNTKUUZ6Q7A
  • T4pp3r -

Hat das Thema 17 Keys gestartet.

Thema
  • Brainburn -

Mag den Beitrag von Eron im Thema How to Fish!.

Like (Beitrag)
    So I didn't see this anywhere (Im sure I missed it). 1. Place/have a rod in inventory 2. right-click (and hold) out in water - the longer you hold the further the cast. Don't cast too far! 3. note: You are not required to cast in the circle to catch…
  • Odr -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema tome of insight verfasst.

Beitrag
    no
  • CrayonPop -

Hat das Thema tome of insight gestartet.

Thema
    So I dont know exactly how to use this..can it work on gathering professions as well?
  • R1VAL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2v2 Full Loot Hellgate Loot Table Must Be Bugged verfasst.

Beitrag
    *bumpe* Sorry for the multiple thread spam, but not sorry. Updates???
  • Madley -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Healers verfasst.

Beitrag
    I understand enough to call healers as most broken class in the game and i know that many ppl agree with me...
  • R1VAL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema HCE Preaching Chest verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Dagother: „Yes you're right - it has the regular expedition chest. “ Can we take a look at a chest that is seen in every 2v2 HG that's dropping loot on par with.....well....maybe a blue HG. @Dagother
  • Insp -

Mag den Beitrag von Dagother im Thema 2v2 Hellgate Loot Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Cannot really help here but if you feel that the HG loot is now not good enough for this type of HG, compared to other types of HG, then I'd recommend posting in Feedback & Suggestions Just keep in mind there's still a bit rng so you can get different…
  • R1VAL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2v2 Hellgate loot tables bugged verfasst.

Beitrag
    I don't care what SBI calls it or doesn't. I keep seeing "not a bug". Ignoring pointless Symantec "this is a problem". I have waited several days to see if a timely response. Please respond and don't ignore.
  • Insp -

Mag den Beitrag von FauxPas im Thema 5x5 vs 2x2 HG RANT.

Like (Beitrag)
    SBI needs to STOP NERFING SHIT TO THE POINT OF USELESSNESS! Stop gearing this game towards instanced SAFE zone farming. Jesus HCE should not be the best fame, best money, etc.... Stop nerfing your actual enjoyable content, fucking remove the garbage…
  • R1VAL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2v2 Hellgates verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Kantos: „Could we get any clarification on why this is not a bug? It's actually intended that they drop no loot now? How in any world is them dropping nothing what follows from the patch notes stated above The loot is NOT in line with…
  • FreeTrialKeys -

Hat das Thema 7 trial keys free my friend try the game gestartet.

Thema
    ZGUCXFND6Y2EYZML7D9TTVUVN Z9X2394YZGGDFLX3DF3LWDNZF 2M2RRRZ2N37H7RJNLPN24XW7J DXKA4HWRLLXXGMLN42XJAAPQN E7T66H2JVP4RJUENP9DK9UVDJ PLRHKJ3TXE6CARXAMUHHR6Z4K Z6FMZVLH7X4KERUURRM43GTX4 8)
  • R1VAL -

Mag den Beitrag von Kantos im Thema 2v2 Hellgates.

Like (Beitrag)
    Could we get any clarification on why this is not a bug? It's actually intended that they drop no loot now? How in any world is them dropping nothing what follows from the patch notes stated above The loot is NOT in line with comparable hellgates,…
  • R1VAL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 5x5 vs 2x2 HG RANT verfasst.

Beitrag
    Please review the loot for 2v2 HG. It needs to be looked at. It's absolutely terrible in the adjusted state. Bump! Please don't ignore this thread SBI.
  • Lejski -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema klucze verfasst.

Beitrag
  • Jydo -

Mag den Beitrag von Raithe im Thema So about that fishing meter....

Like (Beitrag)
    The color sceme and style doesn't really match or look even similar to other bars for some reason either.
  • solventh -

Mag den Beitrag von Madley im Thema Healers.

Like (Beitrag)
    Well, yes im new in the game, but i saw many videos where ppl dont pick fights 1vs1 or even 2vs1 with healer, i wonder why... and in addition to this 3vs1 situation, he was just standing and autoattacking, while we land everysingle skillshoot. So dont…