Recent Activities

• Tabor -

Replied to the thread Is Crossbow + Leather armor build usable?.

I can tell you a very common build in Corrupted dungeons is light crossbow using guardian helm, mercenary jacket, and soldier boots. So if you are ok faming up solo with PvP inbetween that is an option for you.
  • Hi everyone, We are aware that items placed in storage at the following locations are missing: - Banks at Energy Manipulators in all Royal Cities and Hideouts - Territory Battlevaults Our devs are looking into this and working on bringing back your…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Use all on Silver bags, Tomes of Insight etc..

i have long turned off bag poping sound effects in any city i visit cause i am using headphones. i fear i can turn mad when i hear the poping sounds down side is that i also cannot hear in game effects so when gankers/mounts use their skills from off…
  • cybron14 -

Replied to the thread Skinning dead players in PvP.

Well.. RUST has it, even more, since when you suicide or dies, your body remains, you can even harvest yourself of bone, lard, meat and cloth. I think this will be nice to have, and remember that Albion is not a kiddie friendly game, its technically…
  • Loholt -

Replied to the thread Is Crossbow + Leather armor build usable?.

You can play however you want, make your own build, go with that and be happy, so, in short, yes, it is usable. However, you won't find many builds with crossbows + leather armor because to fame farm (aka getting as much XP in as little time)…
  • Devinos -

Replied to the thread Current state of Gathering.

Quote from Neef: “Quote from Devinos: “GATHERING SUCKS. I won't even bother with the inquiries. I have been playing for a month, 2 days away from T8... I can't gather without dying as I get close to teleport zone by gankers that are one zone away…
  • Devinos -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread Current state of Gathering.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Devinos: “GATHERING SUCKS. I won't even bother with the inquiries. I have been playing for a month, 2 days away from T8... I can't gather without dying as I get close to teleport zone by gankers that are one zone away from…
  • Dr.Zoster -

Liked Loholt’s post in the thread What tier do I need to be able to fight back 1v1 situations?.

Like (Post)
    Until you've acquired a better understanding of the various skills used for PvP, how to position yourself, which weapons to use, have a high spec or be able to "lose" your gear several times without hurting your economy, you better off not engaging…
  • SBI said in their recent patch notes that they changed Black Zone connections to keep Castle zones at least 4 zones apart. However, Murdergulch Ravine and Razorrock Passage are connect by only 2 zones - Deathwisp Bog and Razorrock Chasm. Thought I'd…
  • shadowfaxs -

Replied to the thread [BACON] Dutch Elders recruiting! Fun community [Bridgewatch].

• bugowski -

Replied to the thread "Hand Of Bless" из города Bridgewatch.

• Yiotoo -

Replied to the thread Use all on Silver bags, Tomes of Insight etc..

Quote from deenne: “pretty sure that POP ALL with all sounds/visual effect will crash game . ” You don't need sounds/visual effects. If (ButtonUseAll = 1) (PlayerMoney = PlayerMoney + NumberOfBags*1000)
  • Pixelish -

Replied to the thread Looking for a PVP focused guild.

Hey man we might be the right place for you, we are a small community guild. We just like to pvp and do roads content. hang out. Hopeuflly do some ava raids when we have the numbers. much more relaxed atmosphere here at The Oasis. Discord:
  • Paisola -

Posted the thread Posso fazer 35 Contas? (usar ilhas e o bonus de FOCO).

Thread
    Eu posso fazer 35contas alts pra fazer 35 ilhas? eu ia aproveitar q a skin de indicação está o preço da premmy e ia fazer minhas ilhas, isso é contra as regras do jogo?
  • Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Skinning dead players in PvP.

I used to love chopping up a body after killing someone in Ultima Online. It was like adding insult to injury. Only problem with this version of the idea is that you can simply /suicide over and over and collect your own skins.
  • Vrag_kapitala -

Posted the thread Is Crossbow + Leather armor build usable?.

Thread
    First of all, I'm totally new to this game, so now, when I've reached an access to T4 equipment, I decided to pair crossbows (heavy or boltcasters, trying to decide, which i prefer more, as far as I can judge, boltcasters do more DPS in solo target,…
  • Spankpaddle -

Liked DildoSwaggings’s post in the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Like (Post)
    quit
  • Jaerap -

Replied to the thread Cultist Robe.

Quote from Neef: “Nvm 7.5% x 10 = 75% but gettting hit reduces the amount healed. Not sure if mobs count on this part but I know players hitting you reduces the ticks. ” Yh but It should take away health that you already healed instead of not giving…