Recent Activities

• exetaz -

Replied to the thread EasyAnti-Cheat.

Quote from Shkarpetka: “Same for me. I've tried very very many options from restarting windows to repairing everything. Result is the same: few minutes in a game and the dropped out. And the support saying smth like "We have some players with this…
  • H4ns0 -

Replied to the thread Guilda S T A R K S recrutando pois o inverno está chegando....

E isso ai galera, na teoria voce não ganha montaria mas estamos agora com um evento interno. Se estiver na guilda entre os 10 players que mais pontuar na season e não ganhar uma montaria, a guilda vai te dar uma. Então pode vir jogar com a gente e…
  • Shkarpetka -

Same for me. I've tried very very many options from restarting windows to repairing everything. Result is the same: few minutes in a game and the dropped out. And the support saying smth like "We have some players with this issue. Go help yourself in…
  • exetaz -

• rasteagle23 -

Replied to the thread La Guilde ROLL BACK recrute !! S10.

En ce jours, Roll Back prend la tête du top FR au classement de saison. L'objectif du rang Gold est toujours à porter de mains Alors rejoignez nous !
  • Achaikos -

Replied to the thread Ending Support for Windows XP, Vista and older Windows 7 versions.

The game works perfectly on Arch Linux either with Steam or Lutris.
  • Geofors -

Posted the thread Help feed the starving Gankers !.

Thread
    In defference to and in the spirit of Johnathan Swift, I make here 'A Modest Proposal'. Although I would like to journey to the red zones more often than I do so as to add my helpless self to the food supply for this poor and underpriveledged group,…
  • CaptainCheesy -

Replied to the thread Suggestion of Introducing 3v3.

Honestly I've been thinking it would make sense to introduce corrupted-style 3v3 dungeons. Since 2s and 5s have their desired PvP content in the form of hellgates already, to seems reasonable to have another iteration of corrupteds (since they are hugely…
  • Wilson9 -

Posted the thread Skill Description not showing.

Thread
    Hello skill description on every item, weapon, armor etc. not showing after the update..Pls fix thx..iPhone 11 user.. :)
  • DeaThMXL -

Liked solventh’s post in the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Like (Post)
    easy anti cheat errors started after today's update..
  • Laniru -

Posted the thread Corrupted crystal IMMORTAL bug.

Thread
    Why?? X( youtu.be/jwCHfkTN-gU This is the second time this has happened. This time I managed to record. I wasn't supposed to die! The crystal received no damage at first!
  • ⭐⭐⭐Nameless Rebels⭐⭐⭐ [SLOTH] Nameless Rebels is an experienced and fun guild looking for both new and experienced players. We are New Player Friendly and we want players who want to take on all of the Challenges Albion has to offer! We are…
  • DeaThMXL -

Same. Tried reinstalling. Tried to fix it via EasyAntiCheat repair. Nothing helps. PC, Win10.
  • CaptainCheesy -

Liked Anonxinho’s post in the thread Le knight armor..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Idebenn: “Let's endlessly destroy gear because the gameplay revolves around running and resetting over and over! ” This! This reseting meta is totally retard, you can missplay like 10 times and get out of it and try again till you land…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread In game Mutes from Mods.

Like (Post)
    Maybe if you spent a little longer on your school work, instead of wasting your time playing video games, you'd be able to string a coherent sentence together.
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Worth playing as solo/duo with no interest in PVP?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mortac: “Is there a recommended place to build your island if you want to focus on PVE? ” Not really. The main difference between the cities are the bonuses for refining/crafting (which also translates to your island(s)), and which…
  • I agree the HG entrance around portal zone are a pain in the ass to access and there's way more gankers roaming for free loots. If you moove farther the HG are used by ppl owning the territory or dudes with acess to a hideout next to the hg. So when…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Is the game worth playing in 2020?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from galaxyberry: “So I've been on the lookout for new mmos to play and this one is piquing my interest. I actually bought a founders pack back in 2015 or 16 when it was still in closed beta, but I can't remember the email that I used back then.…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked DoomRawrus’s post in the thread Is the game worth playing in 2020?.

Like (Post)
    The game is well worth playing if you enjoy things like full loot PvP and a bit of freedom in your class. There's a number of things to do from gathering resources, fishing, to transporting products about for money. Small PvP, medium PvP and even…
  • I think that Hell Gates have to be remastered in somehow to catch up with the corrupted Dungeons. HG's used to be good, but with the recent nerfs against rats, its really annoying to do because a serie of reasons. 1- The fame/loot is really bad at 2x2,…