Recent Activities

• CassX -

Replied to the thread About Elite Levels.

Quote from Malkalma: “Where can I read about this? ” albiononline.com/en/news/roadmap-update-mobile-launch-recap
  • skripus -

Replied to the thread Gdzie zglaszac bugi.

kupiłem kusze szate itp wywaliło mi neta i nie ma ani kasy ani żeczy
  • Ziggrath -

Posted the thread Revolutionary Reckoning is Now Recruiting.

Thread
    Revolutionary Reckoning is recruiting ! #RR OR DIE We are a guild that's fairly active and looking for more active/strong players for various types of content. The heart of Thetford. (As in we r based in Thetford) What do we offer: *Chill Members…
  • ziigii -

Replied to the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Axes - Rending strike buff.

Quote from Sevolak: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from j0ei: “ ” I care. As do others who put months into leveling a weapon tree to see it butchered for the content they enjoy. I dont want axes to be the best 1v1 weapons but I hate to se them at the…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from WTF_Is_Going_On: “И если я не прав - уточни пожалуйста, какой негативный эффект испытает на себе игрок, которому насрать на рейтинг гильдий,…
  • ziigii -

Quote from j0ei: “Yeah and just because rending strike doesn't get a buff it does not make an entire weapon tree "unplayable" it is playable. It works in 1v1, smallscale and largescale. You are pretty much just overexaggerating in this case ” It's…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Обращение к Модератору.

Quote from Gold_3000: “Много кто спамит, но Geroinex, ты редковато заходишь. Могу ли я тебе хотя бы помочь, скидывая скрины чата? Желательно в ВК или…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Модерация.

Quote from Gold_3000: “Можно ли стать модератором чата? Отдельно чата, без остальных пунктов по знанию английского и общения с разрабами. ” Да, такая возможность есть. Все указано в этой теме Want to join the Game Moderation team?
  • Zilenium -

Replied to the thread ALBIONS near future.

Albion has no future if it allows people with edited files to play against normal players. It'll be the next smite at this rate.
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Премиум (взять каникулы).

Quote from UmbraDeyos: “Приветствую! Подскажите пожалуйста, можно ли как то приостановить действие премиума (взять каникулы)? Такая ситуация, только…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Возврат.

Quote from Darkness021: “А возможно ли отменить подписку(платеж)? ” Обратитесь на Email support@albiononline.com
  • Zilenium -

Posted the thread Killed 0 cool down,speed,invisibility hack.

Thread
    I was killed this morning by a player that didn't show up on the map. I went into a solo dungeon and he was instantly untop of me. He started to hit through my shield which I found odd because that isn't supposed to be possible. When I got outside the…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Бан в чате.

Quote from NortNHK: “Дали в игре бан чата, за что? Скрин ниже. Как добиться разбана? Ничего не нарушал, писал в соответствующем чате. (Hidden Content) ” Обсуждение любых банов запрещено. За всей информацией просьба обращаться на Email
  • WTF_Is_Going_On -

Quote from SShiro: “Бля, какие же тут бездари сидят, просто страшно. У одного обойди танка, залей чуть сбоку верх звз, а о том, что там такие картины…
  • WTF_Is_Going_On -

Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from WTF_Is_Going_On: “Нажать бурст, спиды и пробежать не по прямой через танков, а чуток со стороны, чтобы "залить по Луковке.…
  • j0ei -

Quote from ziigii: “Not really - since Rending strike excels in 1v1-fights in general - while Rending rage offers more utillity etc. Both abilities have their uses except nobody wants to use Rending strike when there's much better options - but it's not
  • Sevolak -

Quote from ziigii: “Quote from j0ei: “ ” I care. As do others who put months into leveling a weapon tree to see it butchered for the content they enjoy. I dont want axes to be the best 1v1 weapons but I hate to se them at the bottom and be…
  • Naveed -

Replied to the thread I keep crashing 5800x rtx 3080 32g ram.

HI, same problem i have from 2 days,everything is upto date,checked everything,try all google solutions,it got worse,now i crash in first 2 minutes of game, task manager game not respoding and crash.
  • CiceroKane -

Replied to the thread Frage zu Stadtboni.

Grundsätzlich richtig, Danke. Aber wenn ich den Begriff nicht rate/treffe und dann noch in Englisch, ist das schon eine kleine Herausforderung, die ich nicht gemeistert habe. leider
  • ziigii -

Quote from j0ei: “Not really - since Battle Rush excels in group-fights in general - while Adrenaline boost offers more damage etc. Both abilities have their uses except nobody wants to use Battle Rush when there's much better second slot options -…