Recent Activities

• Quote from nooke: “Quote from Zalupashka: “nooke мой персональный хейтер ) ” А чег тебя хейтить если всем давно уже стало ясно что плоты минусовые, Воин…
  • Gugusteh -

Replied to the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Quote from Captainrussia: “there is no toxicity in the game. ” lol we don't play the same game :D edit: that was late cus u all spam too much
  • Cirth -

Replied to the thread ☠ Le Culte | RP/PK.

• Adrivan -

Posted the thread Crafting station with associate fee not highlighted on map.

Thread
    Not sure if its a bug or intended behavior, but I know that in the past many stations which offered me associate fees were highlighted with a blue border on the map. Well, this doesn't seem to be very consistent. Here is an example of a station for which…
  • Dagother -

Replied to the thread Issue with latest patch for android..

Quote from SuperSteve: “Any update from the devs regarding this issue / bug? There hasn't been any update since Sunday. ” Hey, sorry don't have any ETA yet but devs are looking into this issue. Will post back once I know more.
  • genpecaHT -

Replied to the thread Новый апдейт Queen. Обсуждение..

Quote from Clu: “Quote from Bottlerage: “накидайте лайков в тему про обсуждение переизбытка серебра в developmer state разделе , подал идею ,чтоб вернули…
  • 1. First problem with solo group dungeons is the life sustain 2. Nd problem is the resistance, because mobs hit hard 3. Rd energy 4. Dmg I know there's better builds, but something u can try. Var 1
  • I like to use a Divine staff (with the first Q, Smite, and the final speed-casting passive) with a Scholar robe (speed casting) and Morgana cape. I just use the energy-regain D on headgear, and I use scholar sandals, also for energy and for getting out…
  • I do group dungeons solo in yellow zone using my hce bolt build. Boltcasters, druid cowl (switched to the knockback spell for boss interrupt instead of mana pool) cult robe and royal cloth shoes. The 18k hp bosses are easy to kill but I can't win vs the…
  • Broadsword, taproot, cultist robe, guardian boots/helmet can beat almost everything in a group dungeon, with exceptions to a few of the purple bosses, double boss can also be an issue depending on which ones I run like 8.x gear though, and at 120k per…
  • AmonRalf -

Replied to the thread Neuling sucht Gilde.

Guten Tag, Wir TheDarkWorld suchen noch aktive Spieler. Kurze Info: Mitglieder 4 alter 16+ wir benutzen Teamspeak und unsere Gilde liegt in Thetford falls sie in einer anderen Stadt leben können wir innen bein Umzug helfen Genau so beim erklären…
  • sam -

Liked MEATCUP’s post in the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “Recovered my loss in 14 days with a 15% bro-assist. Mammoth and the cloth for it are all in good order. Idiots like captainrussia and neef still never had a command mammoth and I am already on my second one.
  • AmonRalf -

Liked TotalCrank’s post in the thread Neuling sucht Gilde.

Like (Post)
    Guten Abend, Ich suche eine Deutsche Aktive Gilde 18+ am besten. ;) die auch etwas Zeit für mich hätte um mir paar Dinge im Spiel zu erklären :) Zu mir ... Ich bin 28 Jahre alt und Männlich und bin Altenpfleger im Nachtdienst, falls ich frei habe wäre ich…
  • sam -

Replied to the thread What's up with this gank 7.

I remember your first thread on here, Player112. I'm very happy to see that your threads are still stirring up drama. If your brother doesn't want that gold, I am surely next in line to receive it. I will be waiting. Edit: Damn it I just caught up on…
  • sam -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Like (Post)
    I feel a little bad, so I just wanted to go over the more important mistake you made, aside from falling off your mount. So lets do a little off the cuff maths. A command mammoth is about 106M, we will ignore your gear. Conservatively, let's say you…
  • sam -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “Quote from Piddle: “You probably fell off your mount and died. Should have invested in some straps to keep yourself on it. I rebound my dismount key to something that wasn't so easily bumped. ” No. For this stupid comment,…
  • Merkur -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Mobile: Planned Improvements.

Like (Post)
    @Merkur Welcome , and the first suggestion about in-game optimization for mobile devices. Even if you will think you've made it perfect - make one option by default, that will help allot. - When you log into the game make any other player invisible to…
  • Merkur -

Liked CrypticBull’s post in the thread Mobile: Planned Improvements.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I play on a Samsung Galaxy s8 for Albion. Mobile has many things I believe that really need changes. 1. Fix the animation for abilities on mobile. Frequently, I see that animations of abilities just don't show at all, even with the settings turned…
  • Merkur -

Liked Aonii’s post in the thread Mobile: Planned Improvements.

Like (Post)
    That's great news , I've only used the phone version once and uninstalled when i had to re-download for new update, not to mention the small UI, it was a bad experience :D