Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Shonju -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Chat and Inventory verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Gromarch: „Inventory: The ability to to right click non-equipable items to/from inventory/chest, instead of having to drag everything. 8| Thanks for a good gathering game! :thumbup: “ Try Shift-Clicking the items to transfer them! ;)
  • Kappatronic -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The shocking truth behind P2W in Albion Online verfasst.

Beitrag
    what does it matter if you own territories or not you guys are running in blackzones and red zones with 4.1 gear and actually run against even numbers lul. Hell people even come to blighted blog with 4.1 lul. This game is p2w and i love it. I was looking…
  • GamingNard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Handelsgilde - wir bringen euch eure Ressourcen und Co verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ja wir nehmen auch Neulinge auf, oben ist eine Liste an wem du dich wenden kannst, ganz gut erreichen kannst du Moment Online Vidi aus der Liste ... Gerne werden dir dann unsere Offiziere weiter helfen
  • Wirindi -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Server Performance Background Information verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Apokryf: „I feel bad for all the new players who try to gather t3/t4 resources at the moment. Tried it recently on my alt, travelled half the world for areas where I could gather anything at least half-efficiently. And I saw people camping…
  • Dexter -

Mag den Beitrag von Danderon im Thema Unzumutbar aktuell.

Like (Beitrag)
    Ja es läuft nicht alles rund. Aber im Gegensatz zu vielen anderen MMO-Starts läuft es immer noch gut finde ich. Ihr dürft nicht vergessen das SBI immer noch ein sehr kleines Studio ist, im Gegensatz zu den dicken Fischen auf dem Markt. Sie sind halt…
  • Danderon -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Unzumutbar aktuell verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ja es läuft nicht alles rund. Aber im Gegensatz zu vielen anderen MMO-Starts läuft es immer noch gut finde ich. Ihr dürft nicht vergessen das SBI immer noch ein sehr kleines Studio ist, im Gegensatz zu den dicken Fischen auf dem Markt. Sie sind halt…
  • Dedepiktas -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Server Performance Background Information verfasst.

Beitrag
    or just make every major city have teleport to black zone wholia fixed carleon issue
  • seveneddy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Unzumutbar aktuell verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Holden: „Bekommst du doch? Nahezu jedes MMO war anfangs unspielbar. Kann den Mist echt nimmer hören. Klar ist es nicht schön, aber es ist und war fast nie groß anders. Warum soll Ich nach einer Beta meine Server um 1.000 weiter aufstocken…
  • Tomasz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Bidding on buildings verfasst.

Beitrag
    bump? can someone answer?
  • Gromarch -

Hat das Thema Chat and Inventory gestartet.

Thema
    Chat: The ability to stop the chat from auto scrolling, perhaps by clicking on a post. Seen that in many other mmo's. Ait is, it can be rather hard to read a post in the recruitment channel, longer whispers, etc. Inventory: The ability to to right click…
  • Dumbledoge -

Mag den Beitrag von SilentQT im Thema Go fund me campaign .... For poor gamer dad.

Like (Beitrag)
    While I respect the comedy aspect of this, I do have to point out this section is probably not the spot for it. Also, where can I get myself one of these tier 2 farmers?
  • Dexter -

Mag den Beitrag von Jofarin im Thema Unzumutbar aktuell.

Like (Beitrag)
    "Und du findest das ok?" Die Tatsache, dass sie ein Statement veröffentlichen, dass Fehler eingesteht und Lösungsansätze und Arbeit am Problem kommuniziert finde ich durchaus ok. Die Tatsache, dass sie nicht mit dem Ansturm gerechnet haben ist…
  • On one hand you want to encourage small scale PvP and discourage zergs. But what if I just want to roam solo and kill people, and suddenly I'm banned into a black zone where I have to fight against 3+ people groups literally at all times? I do understand…
  • bigglesworth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema ACME Report (Archaegeo Cities Monitored Economics) - Added Evening Report verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Morasoom: „I mean this as a question, thinking that I don't understand something. I worry about what's going to happen when the low tier resources become rarely used. That leaves a lot of empty map space, and it seems like if the outside of…
  • I see so much potential in this staff, but the FACT is, the 3 meter range is way too short to be useful in both PvP and PvE. The heal is also a channeled heal, which makes it even worse on top of the short range. If the range was increased, then it's…
  • DivineOne -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The shocking truth behind P2W in Albion Online verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von DivineOne: „Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von Arredio: „The leader of my guild had 250k Gold. And that made the guild buy a territory on day one possible. Can this be considered pay to Win? I Think so. “ Along with every…
  • McCloud -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema List of the top PvP guilds verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Bonfire: „Echo Of Silence is definitely the best overall PvP Guild. From GvGing and OpenWorld/ZvZing we decimated everyone. Guilds like Nilfgard and War Legend were decent but constantly had the biggest overall numbered alliance (WarLegend…
  • Lerii -

Hat das Thema Nowa, młoda gildia Dream Masters gestartet.

Thema
    Jako że graliśmy w UO na shardzie Dream Masters stąd nazwa Gildii. Sami dopiero zaczynamy zabawę z Albion. Wszyscy są mile widziani, stawiamy na wzajemne wsparcie i przede wszystkim dobrą zabawę. Jednym z celów jest rozwijanie wyspy na której…
  • SilentQT -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Go fund me campaign .... For poor gamer dad verfasst.

Beitrag
    While I respect the comedy aspect of this, I do have to point out this section is probably not the spot for it. Also, where can I get myself one of these tier 2 farmers?
  • SMEKT -

Mag den Beitrag von Korn im Thema Server Performance Background Information.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Kappatronic: „So in the end the zvz open world situations are just gonna be on who has the most numbers and the most aoe?that was not the case in betas.We had a small fight vs one guild in territory zvz. Lag was ok. could use skills could…