Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• MorganaCultist -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Вопросы к администрации проекта Albion. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Leta: „Подскажите, пожалуйста, будет ли возможность, так сказать, "вписаться" за какую-либо фракцию непосредственно на стороне…
  • Sond -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Farming focus points. verfasst.

Beitrag
    I will just craft rather than farm with my focus. It is much better to use focus on crafting 5.2 or 6.2 weapons than cabbages. The return value of crafting plus higher quality is worth more than the ~100k/day you can make farming and it takes way less…
  • Strange -

Mag den Beitrag von Korn im Thema Chest Transaction Logs.

Like (Beitrag)
    Transction logs will be added to the game going forward, it's on our guild QoL list.
  • Hi there and thanks for the feedback! We have a few powerful gear sink mechanisms in the game: - Salvage: if you salvage an item, you get 75% of its item value in silver, and 25% returned as resources. This essentially creates a price-floor for crafted…
  • OneTyper -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Any indepth guide out there on the land auction system and benefits? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von TheLordTyrellz: „Once release comes you can expect tons of guides from me, and most likely Blackboa, Kutweer, and Bruhzerk “ Good stuff, between all of you is there anyone more experienced in non-pvp aspects like the side activities?
  • Zaily -

Hat das Thema Idea of PvP dungeons gestartet.

Thema
    Hi guys, I just remember I played on one UO server called Alternate-PK.. It was PvP oriented server and many of fights took place in dungeones or around monsters, where mobs had low chance of dropping parts of most used PvP armor pieces or weapons..…
  • ruhban -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Haftalık Gıybet Yayını 22:00'da verfasst.

Beitrag
    Herkese Merhaba dostlar haftalık yayınımıza malum GvG ler kale eventleri zartlar zurtlar derken bir türlü yapamadık ancak bu aksam saat 22:00 da Sizlerle olacağız gecen haftadan kalan konular olsun.. Singularity Lideri Maniac'ın bazı…
  • Cearian -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online verfasst.

Beitrag
    1- Unique resources for each continent : the point it to make trade more fun by instinctively creating trade roads between the major cities, it could lead to some new kinds of interaction between guilds ex : trading guild that need a military guild to…
  • I think it should be fun if there will be global announecements on top of the screen like: "Guild XXX killed Elite Morgana Boss at xxx zone" "Guild ZZZ conquered WWW castle" "Guild YYY killed Ancient Ent at xxx zone, hurry up, cuz they are gathering…
  • As long as I can mute and hide the notification it sounds like a fine idea to me.
  • What does a demon in hell need with a broadsword that was sold in the city to a smuggler? Just don't do equipment drops... People will only sell crap to the smuggler and that just means more crap to sort on pick ups in dungeons.. I already find looting…
  • Sond -

Mag den Beitrag von WRK im Thema Hellgates make everything else useless.

Like (Beitrag)
    Yellow zone, T5 HG, no enemy inside, T4 sets on players, 15minutes inside. As result: 1x T7 priest HG art 13x 8.2 metal bars (!!!!!!!!!) 50+ Runes T8 ~25 T7 souls etc... Value of this loot can be compared with hundreds HOURS of gathering, crafting and…
  • Sond -

Mag den Beitrag von Adreena im Thema Hellgates make everything else useless.

Like (Beitrag)
    I like to gather and I like to do Hellgates. I've spent dozens of hours mining and used around 200 lp to unlock the T5 mining pick. I'm guessing I've mined about 10 5.2 ore and 100 5.1 ore in that time. I did three HGs yesterday and got 25 6.1 bars…
  • MorganaCultist -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema T7 и T8, сейчас и раньше verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Frutels: „Я в игре новичок, начал в первую неделю ЗБТ-3, и у меня есть вопрос к более старым игрокам. В этой бете доступ к таким заоблачным…
  • Bow -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Market flooded with items - question to SBI staff and the community verfasst.

Beitrag
    What does a demon in hell need with a broadsword that was sold in the city to a smuggler? Just don't do equipment drops... People will only sell crap to the smuggler and that just means more crap to sort on pick ups in dungeons.. I already find looting…
  • sebazomai -

Mag den Beitrag von Bercilak im Thema Glaubt ihr Albion Online könnte scheitern?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey ihr, nur als kurzer Exkurs wir haben vor über 5 Jahren mit der Entwicklung von Albion Online angefangen weil wir einfach nur Mega Bock auf so ein Projekt hatten. Mittlerweile sind wir 48 feste Mitarbeiter die alle einigermaßen normale Gehälter…
  • Sond -

Mag den Beitrag von Lobram im Thema Hellgates make everything else useless.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von SUNMorph: „Zitat von Korn: „@Sinatra.SUN the amount of gear and resources that drop in hell gates os tiny compared to what people gather every day. In no way can hell gates sustain overall gear demand. Also, hell gates can drop…
  • Jeremiah -

Mag den Beitrag von Bercilak im Thema Glaubt ihr Albion Online könnte scheitern?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey ihr, nur als kurzer Exkurs wir haben vor über 5 Jahren mit der Entwicklung von Albion Online angefangen weil wir einfach nur Mega Bock auf so ein Projekt hatten. Mittlerweile sind wir 48 feste Mitarbeiter die alle einigermaßen normale Gehälter…
  • Sond -

Mag den Beitrag von SUNMorph im Thema Hellgates make everything else useless.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Korn: „@Sinatra.SUN the amount of gear and resources that drop in hell gates os tiny compared to what people gather every day. In no way can hell gates sustain overall gear demand. Also, hell gates can drop up to T6 gear after one of our recent…
  • MorganaCultist -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Рабы - "Недостаточно урожая, что бы начать работу" verfasst.

Beitrag
    Возможно вы поставили не ту мебель? Можете приложить скриншоты дома и работников?