Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Не разделяют мнение, что в РА русскоязычные игроки второй сорт, об который можно вытирать ноги. Жаль, что сами русскоязычные игроки РА это мнение не поддерживают.
  • INSeed -

Mag den Beitrag von Axolotl im Thema [24.05.2017] Test Server Patch Notes (Hector Update).

Like (Beitrag)
    Hector Update Do note that this a first version of the Hector update. There will be bugs and localization (translations) are still partly missing. To report a bug, please use #bug in game. New Features and Major Changes The Black Market The Black…
  • Jorjio -

Hat das Thema Game crash in Hg gestartet.

Thema
    From 4 men in hg 3 of was where having game crashed. I needed 2 times to close the task and enter AO..
  • Aeon_Flux -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Обновление "Гектор" уже совсем близко! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Leeyoloo: „В гектаре т8 ресы ресаются на всех башнях или только на башнях в тех локах, где есть в описании т8 ресы? “ На всех клаймах(ну…
  • Zotar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema City Buildings After The Wipe verfasst.

Beitrag
    Can you build a house on a city plot?
  • Berindon -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Both Healer and Solo Ganker Build? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Boggle: „Zitat von Berindon: „I wouldn't sacrifice ambush in my opinion. It's a deal breaker if you get 2vs1 fights. Check Nausk on YouTube if you love warbow “ You might want to check out the Hector patch notes. I think solo roaming with…
  • INSeed -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Albion Development Recap (May 19) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Props to the devs, the new map & update is just great on the test server.
  • Boggle -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Both Healer and Solo Ganker Build? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Berindon: „I wouldn't sacrifice ambush in my opinion. It's a deal breaker if you get 2vs1 fights. Check Nausk on YouTube if you love warbow “ You might want to check out the Hector patch notes. I think solo roaming with ambush will be…
  • Ver -

Mag den Beitrag von Sanitario im Thema Top1 Battle Server beta 3.

Like (Beitrag)
    youtube.com/watch?v=8UullBmcMPo&feature=youtu.be It has been complicated to make a video with both lag and ping, but I hope you like it all
  • Ver -

Mag den Beitrag von Scorphan im Thema Top1 Battle Server beta 3.

Like (Beitrag)
    ez plot, all planned
  • Ver -

Mag den Beitrag von Redbowl im Thema Hector - Fame slowed down.

Like (Beitrag)
    People need to learn to just enjoy all aspects of the game. Seems like too many people come into this game with a league of legends mentality of, "I want to 5v5 pvp and that's it". These players then proceed to complain that they are bored all of the…
  • Ver -

Mag den Beitrag von Seirou im Thema Nerf on Arcane, Buff on tanks.

Like (Beitrag)
    As zvz tank, i can say that using invisibility potion for intiation is the worst idea ever Tanks as heavy players have only one save in helmet or boots and potion is the save of last hope If u r good enough u can always find a way to engage without…
  • Archiemedis -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema One more time - Gathering end game, Bosses, Dungeons verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Wadefu: „Excuse me if I am mistaken... Can you not just go pve if you want to fight mobs? I sort of understand where your coming from where - people who fight get "end game raid content" but there is already huge open world bosses that…
  • Blinkz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Discconect Bug verfasst.

Beitrag
    Its been an issue since i started playing this game years ago Dev's have had ago at fixing this type of stuff about a year ago but have never been successful so I doubt it will not be getting looked into until well past the launch date when they have the…
  • Excuse me if I am mistaken... Can you not just go pve if you want to fight mobs? I sort of understand where your coming from where - people who fight get "end game raid content" but there is already huge open world bosses that require gathers to gather…
  • I definitely agree the other sets need something similar to the Hide Poison that works only on the elementals for that type gear. The only set really worth wearing at the moment is Skinner, especially at lower tiers because the gather bonus isn't worth…
  • What he's advocating for is to give gatherers a leg up when it comes to killing gathering related NPC's and make some end game bosses related to gathering only. I think it's a good idea and would make the gathering gear worth having more than it's now.
  • Swisscheese -

Hat das Thema A few questions gestartet.

Thema
    I have just started playing and have a few questions. I have managed to collect tier 3 gear (using mace and shield.) 1. I started at Steppe Landing and cannot find a place to craft tier 4 items. 2. I keep dying in the solo heretic mission located in…
  • Не разделяют мнение, что в РА русскоязычные игроки второй сорт, об который можно вытирать ноги. Жаль, что сами русскоязычные игроки РА это мнение не поддерживают.
  • Jorjio -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Nerf on Arcane, Buff on tanks verfasst.

Beitrag
    How much arcane will suffer more??? No normal Q nerft to the ground E... only enigmatic so far is good, oh its not aggro hello...! Wtf...