Recent Activities

• b0hr -

Replied to the thread Cursed Forge - Thetford - дружный коллектив.

Quote from RecruitMaster: “Киньте хотя бы минимальный пруфы того что @Bohr кого то обманул или обчистил, это я к тем комментаторам что на первой странице. А то складываются не очень приятные предположения :) не очень приятные…
  • Gokuholyman -

Posted the thread The Concord is looking for more bangers.

Thread
    The Concord Is a new guild lead by experienced players looking to bolster our ranks. We are Interested in PvP and PvE content. We love to smiley35.png and have a good time.We also enjoy having fun doing other content together as a guild. What we are
  • PrintsKaspian -

Posted the thread Last Chance to Subscribe at Lower Prices.

Thread
    1379c86cb083eaa38c6f624e5a0e8e785f3185ae.jpeg Albion Online's biggest-ever content update, Queen, went live on January 20. This update brought tons of new features and upgrades to the game, from a new Outlands continent to Hideouts to a wide range of…
  • Thorakk -

Liked Worros’s post in the thread Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes.

Like (Post)
    If the place is called a hideout then let it be hidden? Why are you even able to see other guild hideouts? Why not just make us only see our guild and alliance hideouts? Clearly you will scout the map and eventually run into enemy hideouts that you will…
  • K4zmirz -

Replied to the thread Art Of War.

NDWZ chujku, a więc to Ty mnie ruchales na pitos w LL, jak chodziłem z Wami na zvz i widywałem częściej śnieg na dworze w styczniu tegorocznym, niż rozliczenia z zvz z LL
  • genpecaHT -

Liked Azayon’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    @gmatagmis @PlasmaJuice @Naipache - ну наконец я вижу что люди выходят на новый уровень. Убрать ещё некоторые оскорбления и прогнозы и будет похоже на…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread What should i do now?.

Quote from Narrek: “the point is to make it balanced so you don't do the endgame pve content easily with a t4 gear. Why? Because as I mentioned before and it seems like you forgot to read it, nobody buys the t8.3 gear which is really expensive because…
  • NdwZ -

Replied to the thread Art Of War.

Quote from WyrywaczDvsz: “Czyli To nie prawda ze oficerka AOW was okrada? Jaszczopica chwalił sie ze na tej gildi zarobil 150m jeszcze traktował rozliczenia jak zbrojownie bo kto sie zorientuje ze brakuje 1 seta na tanka. Jak zobaczyłem ile sie…
  • PrintsKaspian -

Replied to the thread Localization / Translation Bugs Thread.

Quote from kamilasd1: “1. Bloodletter E descrition 2. Polish 3.String is translated incorrectly in my language. 4. PL: Poniżej 40% zdrowia: low damage Powyżej 40% zdrowia: high damage It should be Powyżej 40% zdrowia: low damage Poniżej 40% zdrowia:…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Clarent blade.

Clarent is amazing for PVE (and can work ok in 5v5 controlled engagements too - its actually very similar to a Halberd, in that it does a lot of instant AOE burst DMG). And its the cheapest of all the artifact swords - so a good weapon for beginners who…
  • Narrek -

Replied to the thread What should i do now?.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “I can easily do T8 SRD in good clear speed with gear that is in total 40 k If I die in PvP, imagine I have to repair it, and the repair bill is 40k ” @Hollywoodi first of all looks like you are missing the point or you didn't…
  • EnzymeX -

Replied to the thread [Unrivalled] IS RECRUITING!!!.

healers-be-like-dude-why-do-you-suck-21661880.png
  • OOC, as it involves a insurance. Arthurs rest is up and running, with all crafting stations available for players living in or visiting the deep outlands. One thing you cannot find in deep outlands is access to chests that you can share between group…
  • Ankey -

Replied to the thread Ищу КП.

если ужилась в РГ во времена погони за даймондом, то приживется везде.
  • Throatcutter -

Posted the thread Clarent blade.

Thread
    Needs some serious love! This weapon is literally used for nothing, mainly due to the huge stand time on the E, which removing stand time would only barely scratch the surface of the problem, I think the sword line all together needs some good tweaks, it…
  • RandomDude -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

In my opinion the (only) point that should be investigated is benefit / use of the private island (premium) for people living in hideout / BZ city that don’t run multiple alts/accounts and don't have the time to play for hours a day. If you are an…