Recent Activities

• Nergohl -

Liked Gizzel’s post in the thread Why is this game so focused on guilds?.

Like (Post)
    the people who say "do corrupt dungeons for pvp" are retarded. If it was different/randomized maps, maybe. But doing the same shit over and over.. whoever enjoys this gameplay has serious issues. Who wants to join a game thats "be anything do anything"…
  • Gnomead -

Replied to the thread Why is this game so focused on guilds?.

Quote from Nergohl: “I just got killed like the 3rd time by some 10 men group party. Lost all the crap I got from dungeons in the Black Zone. Why is this game so focused on parties/groups? I just wanna relax after work and do some PvP but all the…
  • Madrac -

Posted the thread Easy way to repair black screen...

Thread
    Hi, I know i'm very far from server and saw lots of opinions. Once you enter a city and it's very crowded the screen goes black and you get disconnected. I was wondering if you could just kick out people who are AFK. I know you do.. but give them less…
  • kodez99 -

Posted the thread Pantalla negra al intentar loguear con un personaje..

Thread
    Tengo el mismo problema pero es con ciertos personajes, en mi caso en Fort Sterling. No es un problema de conexión como les están diciendo, ya que sino no se podría entrar con ninguno. Espero que lo solucionen rápido y no se limpien las manos.
  • Surahh -

Replied to the thread La Guilde S0 Salty recrute.

Up ! Basé sur Fort-Sterling Nous avons un zerg et faisons régulièrement de nombreuses sorties Nous recrutons alors: N'attendez pas et venez nous voir ! discord.gg/yeKpZ6p
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Just let PvE Players decide if they want to be invaded. Solution. All that hardcore 8.3 PvP Noobs can start killing each other.
  • Parallel -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread Hideouts are the worst thing ever to be introduced to this game..

Like (Post)
    Agree. To me the biggest issue is that hideouts are 'instanced safe areas'. Would make a lot more sense if it was possible to make a 'diveble' area, just like terries are. Guards, even turrets are ok, but let us dive it. Completely safe zones is…
  • Parallel -

Replied to the thread Dagger damage nerfs were too extreme.

"I can beat them in a duel" CDs arent duels. See attachment, I am just going by hard data not opinions.
  • YUJlR0 -

Posted the thread Make opposing Faction Player population visible.

Thread
    I'm so tired of failing trade missions due to not knowing how many possible enemy faction players there are. Its super risky already running through red zones with a swirling box over you telling the whole world you got loot. Its supposed to be stealthy,…
  • SkylighterHK -

Liked Draedark’s post in the thread The corrupt ones are disgusting.

Like (Post)
    Corrupted Dungeons have been designed as solo PvE with optional 1v1 PvP since they were first announced. Not sure why anyone could have any other expectations.
  • TorpidAnima -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Dagger damage nerfs were too extreme.

Like (Post)
    The AoE xbow Q just needs to have its range nerfed and then xbow will be in a good balance spot.
  • MaximusRex -

Replied to the thread Cooldown modifiers.

Quote from MagaraNG: “yes, so do i for example, mend wounds is 30s cd. after t7 omelette is 25.95s cd however, it still show and need 30s cd ” YES!!!!
  • MaximusRex -

Liked MagaraNG’s post in the thread Cooldown modifiers.

Like (Post)
    yes, so do i for example, mend wounds is 30s cd. after t7 omelette is 25.95s cd however, it still show and need 30s cd
  • attison -

Replied to the thread Team Glitter Recruitment.

• Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Do veteran mobs still give season points?.

I'm not sure how soon the points are updated, but generally speaking make sure you're killing the correct type of Veteran Boss. The Veteran Boss (the one that has spiked symbol underneath it) has a chance to spawn after killing the regular Veteran Boss.
  • kheeta -

Liked DaarioNaharis’s post in the thread The corrupt ones are disgusting.

Like (Post)
    make both players banished for destroying crystal. So people that are beeing invaded will lose the final chest if they break crystals.
  • HCEPositive -

Liked Draedark’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    If Ihad to choose one thing, I would like to be able to arrange the UI (move, scale, etc.). Especially the chat box and spell hot keys.
  • HCEPositive -

Liked deivleon’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Id like to hide certain elementi like minimap and the varoius icon on the up-right, i know all the shortcut i dont need them
  • HCEPositive -

Liked Brinkie’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hellements: “Hey there, can you give an example of UI elements that feel annoying to you/ that you would want to move or remove? Reworking the whole UI is lots of effort but changing single elements could be possible. -Hellements ” The…
  • HCEPositive -

Replied to the thread QOL-UI Improvement.