Recent Activities

• kevinsstelly -

Replied to the thread Demonfang?!?!?.

I love melee weapons! I like to take a break from everything in my favorite game)))))
  • Myelene -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Patch 7.

Quote from Asheraxia: “Quote from BurnsidePDX: “-Fire Bolt. Really specific and odd justification for the cast speed nerf. 2vs2 hellgates…? What percentage of players even consistently play that? Weird to be fine tuning the primary source of damage for
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Why is the holy ancient super meta untouchable by balance?.

@Korn Man if u look at Testserver - patch 7 the feedback is devastating People are really all aligned on giving the patch an extremely bad feedback Off topic, not listening, wrong adjustment.. Why does your team not listen and deliver completely…
  • Sanchogalho -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Creators Program launched!.

please rethink the drops. All streamers should been able to offer drops for it viewers. And those streamers that are part of the program got all the rest of it. But for small streamers its Hard not having the drops.
  • Idleee69 -

Replied to the thread OTWARTA REKRUTACJA DO NAMELESSHUNTERS| [THETFORD].

• Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Bloodletter.

Quote from jad0: “Quote from Piraterer: “BL in 1 vs 1 against Bow, Frost or all other high mobility Weapons is useless. Thats a fact. There is a reason because no high corrupted player plays it anymore and switched to gauntlets or spear ” Maybe not…
  • Piraterer -

Quote from The_Support_God: “@Piraterer you are not making a good argument about bloodletter not being OP when your stats says otherwise you kill count is in the thousand and fame ratio is damn high bloodletter is not the best or worst weapon but its…
  • The_Support_God -

@Piraterer you are not making a good argument about bloodletter not being OP when your stats says otherwise you kill count is in the thousand and fame ratio is damn high bloodletter is not the best or worst weapon but its viable in every content from…
  • Golvellius -

Posted the thread Outlaw Timers and Outlands Portal Shrines.

Thread
    I'm not sure if this is truly a bug, or just an unexpected feature of the immunity/invisible outlands portal shrine buff, but I'm seeing the mechanic abused. If you have the portal shrine buff, you can venture into the open world and stand over players…
  • D3feat -

Posted the thread HMONG Company Is Recruiting!.

Thread
    HMONG Company is a NA based guild with 75 members and a great active community. English is not our main language however everyone speaks English and communicates in English but you will occasionally hear Hmong. We are seeking competitive/fun players with…
  • understandQA2 -

Posted the thread Creepyturka.

Thread
  • Tipx -

Replied to the thread Forum doesn't save login details.

Quote from Octasia: “Quote from Tipx: “Every day when I log into the forums I have to redo the CAPTCHA and put in my login, even though I have 'remember me' checked. Very rarely do I actually stay logged in for more than one session. ” Do you have…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Patch 7.

Like (Post)
    Into the Fray Patch 7 New Victory Emotes This patch brings six new Victory Emotes to the game, which can be equipped via the Appearance menu: - Hellgate - Sword - Hammer - Mobile Banner - Desktop Banner - Controller Banner As with all Victory Emotes,…
  • Verdori -

Replied to the thread I_ P V S S Y R i 0 T _I recruiting.

• Asheraxia -

Liked VseOtlichno’s post in the thread Combat Balance REVITALIZE (nature staff weapon line).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Asheraxia: “It is easily interruptible, which is why pairing it with cleric robe is essential ” You don't understand what you're talking about. This skill breaks the whole concept of pvp in albion. Either you kill the druid right away, or…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Обузят ПВП фэйм.

Quote from Jonglobal: “случайно обнаружи в килл статусе что яелики убивают сами себя, и получают ПВП фэйм ” Это не абуз, а баг отображения, но если у вас все еще есть сомнения, то напишите репорт в Тех. поддержку. Они проверят данных персонажей.
  • hypnoticshadow -

Posted the thread Last Shadows - Cronache dell Armata di Brancaleone episodio 1.

Thread
    L Armata di Brancaleone sconfigge il terribile Ragno di Cristallo youtube.com/watch?v=rBjs3Tp-S2g&ab_channel=HypnoticShadow