Recent Activities

• Eddryu -

Replied to the thread Andorid download problem cant download.

Same issue here on Android. Quote from AkoSiYuan: “Same ”
  • Fabre -

Liked Pawney’s post in the thread Is HCE Being Killed Now?.

Like (Post)
    It just means market will be more involved into this. People will start buying low level maps because they cannot sit at lvl15 farming the same thing over and over again. You will still turn profit out of lvl18 because market will naturally balance it…
  • SkylighterHK -

Liked Saccavirano’s post in the thread DO ANYTHING WITH RATS IN CORRUPTED.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scope: “ I mean this is Albion! ” You got the point, this is Albion. Have you checked the Albion official trailer? "In Albion, you can be anything you want to be"
  • AkoSiYuan -

• Saccavirano -

Replied to the thread Brimstone & Mist - Known Issues.

Quote from PaladinJavier: “Hope devs release a fixed version. ” I would be happy if they just answer "ya we see there is a problem with mobile client it would be fixed soon" Better than silence.
  • LapsangGuild -

Replied to the thread Lapsang Guild - открывает сезон охоты.

Небольшой отчёт по развитию гильдии. Средний вечерний онлайн порядка 25-33 человек. С момента основания гильдии прошло чуть менее месяца,…
  • nostra -

Posted the thread Textures missing at Huyitos-Agoitum.

Thread
    Taking any bounty like 20% more gathering yield :)
  • D3AD5TER -

Replied to the thread Error Downloading Fixed/ Installing Albion On Linux / PC.

Also Gyz Comment Below If It Works For You , But Dont Forget To Retry Again And Again .
  • ArchKeeper -

Replied to the thread Основатели с устройствами Андроид.

Скажите что-нибудь, хотя бы сколько времени займёт исправление ошибки чтобы было спокойнее, зная что эту ошибку нашли и уже исправляют
  • YeSer -

Replied to the thread We 21:9 Users DO have an unfair advantage..

anyone who doens play on his own pc cant do that..i play albion on ge force now and doent suport 21:9
  • D3AD5TER -

Replied to the thread dowload EROR.

Check This For Solution Comment IF any Questions But This Will Work 90% sure Here Is Link To My Thread: Error Downloading Fixed/ Installing Albion On Linux / PC
  • FromLegend -

same issue happens on my Android phone, reinstalle several times. paniful experience and it is still not working. time killer plus data usage killer. anyone has solution yet?
  • D3AD5TER -

Replied to the thread error on download.

Quote from Mesabinks: “It is almost 24 hrs since the update and I sill cannot get my game updated. It gives up after a while and says something stupid like I need to get a new launcher, which I did the first tme the problem came up. Whatever the issue…
  • Saccavirano -

Replied to the thread DO ANYTHING WITH RATS IN CORRUPTED.

Quote from Scope: “ I mean this is Albion! ” You got the point, this is Albion. Have you checked the Albion official trailer? "In Albion, you can be anything you want to be"
  • Baldomero -

Posted the thread Necesito ayuda con nueva actualización.

Thread
    Estoy jugando en Mobil y la última actualización no puedo lograr hacerla .. leí que hay que desinstalar el juego completamente y bajar la nueva .apk lo hice varias veces y nada.. alguien me puede ayudar? Me encanta el juego recién lo encuentrooooo
  • Fabre -

Liked Yiotoo’s post in the thread The fuck is this?.

Like (Post)
    It is the scientific name :P
  • InzuTheCat -

Replied to the thread Client version not compatible?.

I have the same problem, any fix or work around yet?
  • Anunax -

Replied to the thread Brimstone & Mist - Known Issues.

Новые разработки по новому метут а игроки должны обновление за обновлением скачивать сколько можно за 2 суток уже 2- ое обновление!