Recent Activities

• Quicksilver88 -

Liked Breeze12’s post in the thread I might want to Help.

Like (Post)
    I am Breeze12 and I have been playing for a few months now and helping answer questions in the help channel. I would love to help update the Albion wiki, especially the part that makes newbie's want to start finding carrots just so they can have a…
  • LeDruide -

Replied to the thread The reasons that make me stop playing Albion..

YOU are trolling my post dude. I give an idea, you come here to say it's shit and i should go away. You are the hatefull troll here dude.
  • Gabumon -

Quote from LeDruide: “"140k active players" So Dofus have 7 time more player than Albion. So maybe turn based combat is a good idea. So maybe i'm not stupid as you try to make it believe. So Maybe you can respect the people, you bad kids. You made a…
  • LeDruide -

"140k active players" So Dofus have 7 time more player than Albion. So maybe turn based combat is a good idea. So maybe i'm not stupid as you try to make it believe. So Maybe you can respect people ?
  • Breeze12 -

Posted the thread I might want to Help.

Thread
    I am Breeze12 and I have been playing for a few months now and helping answer questions in the help channel. I would love to help update the Albion wiki, especially the part that makes newbie's want to start finding carrots just so they can have a…
  • FarrelD -

Posted the thread Riksrevisionen for nordic players (sweden,norway,finland,denmark).

Thread
    If you are a nordic casual player who seeking adventures like hellgates, fame farm or ganking just send me an in game mail or apply to the guild in game! /FarrelD (in-game-name) Vi söker nordiska spelare för att bara ha kul när vi spelar. Vi kör…
  • Midgard -

Quote from LeDruide: “"Albion has 4 times the players dofus have" Where did you get the numbers for Dofus ?! Albion have 8000 player on Steam chart, you think Dofus have 2000 player ? Are you retarded ? ” You do realise that steam is only a small…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Economy Unreparable Items for HCE.

Lol. Your worst post yet. Congratulations.
  • LeDruide -

"Albion has 4 times the players dofus have" Where did you get the numbers for Dofus ?! Dofus have 1 million player dude. You're saying nonsense, false informations. gamosaurus.com/actualites/nomb…ofus-retro-et-dofus-touch Maybe you should keep silent…
  • PaladinJavier -

Posted the thread Frost E area is ridiculous.

Thread
    bro, wth with this AOE. They spam E and teleport + boots till next combo. Nerf this crap.
  • HenryDajiug -

Replied to the thread ¡¡Sehhent Recluta!! [Gremio Full PvE].

• jwhite179 -

Replied to the thread LoLenidus - t8 Zone / lvl. 3 HO.

• Midgard -

Liked Gabumon’s post in the thread The reasons that make me stop playing Albion..

Like (Post)
    Quote from LeDruide: “I play Dofus since 2007. It's the only game of this kind (with wakfu but it's a bad copy). I think Albion would perform well on a turn-based combat system. Given the genre's gaping hole in the video game market, I'm also willing…
  • j0ei -

Liked Goof’s post in the thread Hellgates [Hellgate Changes] 10v10 Design Issues & Solutions.

Like (Post)
    With the current design of 10v10 Hellgates there is too little incentive to be the first team to enter empty gates. No show chests are significantly under-tuned. I suggest redistributing it to give players incentive to start gating while they're empty or…
  • j0ei -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Quote from Derizo: “There, fixed it for ya Why do you think there have been so many streamers quitting? Small scale right now is CD, spend 3 hours to find 2 unenjoyable dungeon dives, go to roads and play horse simulator, go to BZ and find nobody, or…
  • UNFM -

Replied to the thread Please Rework Swords.

Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from UNFM: “Quote from moking: “UNFM just stop your embarrassing yourself XD ” Im only show with who im talking :D 1m PVP clowns. ” UNFM just show us newbies how to play sword post some videos :D ” scroll up there is clip how…
  • SamahaX -

Replied to the thread Reporting for Duty!.

Quote from Paint4tblood: “come fight for Bridgewatch where you can get more faction points for faction events because Fort Strerling is where everyone starts at so it always has the highest faction numbers which means less faction points. ” I won't…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Derizo’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Derizo: “"There's literally zero PvP skill involved in dungeon diving, you're fighting players in PVE gear while you're wearing PVP builds" In its current form, yeah, but you weren't around to see dungeon groups actually…