Recent Activities

• NaturalSelection -

Replied to the thread my ideas for future Royal expansion and factional warfare.

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Personally, I'd like to see faction warfare have a minor effect on everyone in a city whether they participate or not. For example, if your faction has many outposts held, market fees might decrease or resource return…
  • Hellements -

Replied to the thread Question about moving a personal island..

Hey there. You can relocate (hereby I am refering to scrapping down everything on your island, deleting the island and starting it up again) in other cities as often as you want. Imagine it like a move where you just pack up all your stuff and travel…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Silver Bags Solution.

Quote from Minion2000: “if you have any thought please write it below. ” My thoughts? I think its been mentioned dozens of times before, the devs are aware, and it will happen in due course in one form or another. The two main solutions seem to be…
  • Mutuus -

Replied to the thread New guild, BELFROST is recruiting!.

We're not interested in merging. Thanks anyway!
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread my ideas for future Royal expansion and factional warfare.

Personally, I'd like to see faction warfare have a minor effect on everyone in a city whether they participate or not. For example, if your faction has many outposts held, market fees might decrease or resource return rates increase. I'd like to see some…
  • Bogul -

Posted the thread Veteran looking for 12-15 UTC roads of avalon focused gathering guild..

Thread
    I have done about everything the game has to offer, but now I have put it into my head to unlock high gathering specs doing gathering in the roads of avalon. But I can't seem to find the right group, so I though I'd try it this way. I have been running…
  • NazzyPL -

Liked Saladynwielki’s post in the thread Black Lista.

Like (Post)
    Informuje, że gracz Athers jest złodziejem !!! Zabrał nie swoje itemki, rzeczy co były w skrzynkach ( rozliczenia z pk i wypadów) czyli okradł naszą gildię. Zatem wymówka, że było jego śmiechu warte , gdyby był racz odpowiedzieć. Nie grał…
  • Licse -

Posted the thread Coming back.

Thread
    I purchased the game when it was released and i stopped playing after couple of days because i've started my studies in medicines. i saw that there should be a version for mobile and i would like to know more about it.(talking about the offical mobile…
  • pololito90 -

Posted the thread C R U Z A D O S buscamos alianza en Lymhurst.

Thread
    muy buenas tardes, mi gremio busca alianza en lymhurst, para ampliar actividades de contenido pvp y pve. C R U Z A D O S contamos actualmente con 38 jugadores, hacemos todo tipo de actividades, aunque estamos enfocados al pvp. tenemos jugadores…
  • Wolfestainn -

Liked F13th’s post in the thread Is HCE Being Killed Now?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheSlayer: “The only part of the entire cycle that was a nonsense was the ability to recycle the level 15 map. That has now been removed. Now they are fine, IMO. ” Having a hideout next to the dungeon, you have minimal risks for the…
  • Wolfestainn -

Like (Post)
    Взаимодействие с другими людьми Quote from TheSlayer: “I am 50mill fame guildless solo player, in blackzone , you talking to the wrong person mate, I hate cheesy groups on bz more than anyone else, check my first post on…
  • Wolfestainn -

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheSlayer: “Content that can be run in 100% safety should not be some of the best paying content in the game, no matter what way you slice it. If you get a good HCE group going it was entirely possible to run 15s in a loop with very little…
  • Wolfestainn -

Like (Post)
    Взаимодействие с другими людьми Quote from xTalx: “good, we dont need the likes of you in the game.. less HCE = more real content ” What a bad smell of racism. Such a position of players as yours will lead to the fact…
  • Dima_URAGAN -

Replied to the thread Бои в проклятых подземельях.

Quote from LawbreaK: “Привет, спасибо за видяшки, познавательно. Можешь про тактики свои рассказать подробнее? Как бы многое видно, понятно, но…
  • NaturalSelection -

Posted the thread my ideas for future Royal expansion and factional warfare.

Thread
    Some of my ideas, some taken from other games, but the truth is very useful. 1- When inspecting the global map you should be able to blobs to know where the conflict zones are so you can go with a group and secure the content. 2- To avoid faction rats,…
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread No comments post.

Are you trying to say that there's too much siphoned energy being given out via the guild challenge? I don't think that's a huge issue since siphoned energy doesn't cause inflation.
  • TheLucas -

Replied to the thread Erro na atualização no celular.

Estamos trabalhando no lançamento do para mobile na google play e apple store terá melhorias em relação a atualização, mais notícias será postadas em breve no fórum
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] The-Fallen /// PVP Gilde in Martlock.

• pololito90 -

Replied to the thread C R U Z A D O S ( lymhurst ).

Actualmente sin alianza 38 miembros , seguimos activos reclutando os muestro un el ultimo video de pvp pequeña escala de facción. saludos youtube.com/watch?v=97_940fD9go