Recent Activities

• fansigain -

Posted the thread Faction vs Faction and Zerg pvp.

Thread
    How often do faction vs faction battles take place? Are there a lot of Zerg pvp groups solo players can get involved in before they find a guild? New player and watching the large scale battles really intrigued me so I’m wondering if these happen often…
  • LordNrixx -

Posted the thread HOW COOL IT COULD BE TIER 9??.

Thread
    - how cool it could be the 120 spec is the new tier 9? - how cool it could be if there is a new zone tier 9? with new kind of mobs and creatures. some kind of giant statue mobs? - new mounts and battle mounts tier 9? cub drops could only be obtained in…
  • doissantos -

Liked TonzinhoJPA’s post in the thread Combat Balance Bows Buffs Suggestions - All bows are trash for Solo PVP.

Like (Post)
    Quote from doissantos: “I am 2santos the bow player from youtube and twitch and I only play bows. I have over 3.500 hours of bows gameplay. I am struggling a lot since the Mists and all new patches came out playing solo PVP in the mists and Open world…
  • doissantos -

Liked Kinggeo7’s post in the thread Combat Balance Bows Buffs Suggestions - All bows are trash for Solo PVP.

Like (Post)
    I aggree with the most ,but mainly i want the Q from Gloves and Daggers to be changed ,i cannot accept a Q mobility that provide so much and have 0 penalty. Warbow E Need a Rework , when 1 handed Axe got a E that got damage and healing + small cd (10sec…
  • LordNrixx -

Replied to the thread When will SBI take measures against cheaters with Radar??.

• Catandcoffee -

Replied to the thread Albion Online is Coming to Asia!.

Quote from Kindersensei: “Ty guys, but i have 2 questions. 1) What about server asia? he was placed in Singapore? JP? China? 2) What about language? Can i use not only ENG for create charachter? ” Albion server place in Singapore , support same…
  • Anatas -

Replied to the thread Набор в Гильдию Golden Horde.

Replied to the thread Mists.

if you want fair IP, there's a place for you - CD's. mist population is already at low levels with peaceful miners taking up a large portion, further splitting the bz population is a really ludicrous suggestion. especially when we will certainly see a…
  • Markn -

Replied to the thread Dual Swords horribly overtuned.

Bro, double swords are really surreal, The weapon contains everything, movespeed, attack speed, trap with the W, if at least the E was canceled or something like that would be good,
  • Markn -

Liked bbopdeluxe’s post in the thread Dual Swords horribly overtuned.

Like (Post)
    Right, I forgot to mention that his E makes him CC immune as well... wtf.
  • Markn -

Liked Quagga’s post in the thread Dual Swords horribly overtuned.

Like (Post)
    that's why E shouldn't be immune to CC so you are able to interrupt his E with E like many other weapons should be able to outplay, E dmg also seems a bit too much for how many tools it has. we have a problem with mobility and weapon balance, ok BUFF
  • Markn -

Liked bbopdeluxe’s post in the thread Dual Swords horribly overtuned.

Like (Post)
    12 dual swords players in the top 50 in stalker, ~25%
  • HatiSkollz -

Posted the thread Pantalla en negro jugando sin jugar.

Thread
    Estoy entrando en Albion Online, descargado desde mi PC, y al abrir el juego se queda en negro. Pensé que era la grafica y actualice TODO, incluyendo el diretcx y demas pero no, luego de verificar que TODO lo tuviera actualizado, aun asi, no pasa de esa…
  • Asheraxia -

Replied to the thread Dual Swords horribly overtuned.

THIS is what I mean when I say I am a fire mage and haven't noticed any issues dealing with Duel Swords... ;) Pyromania
  • Aneiran -

Replied to the thread Why I quit the game …..

I disagree that this game wasn't advertised as a full loot PVP game. It has never shied away from that. However, this game does one thing very well--it provides space for people who do not want to be killed. Other games have a "PVP' area that is a…
  • H4RL4N -

Replied to the thread Economy Better alternative to Asia Server.

Of course having maps with different regional pings all jumbled up beside each other was unpopular. That's also the stupidest possible way to implement it. Better suggestion: New Asia continent with all maps hosted on Asia server. Travel between…
  • Aneiran -

Replied to the thread Mists.

Another idea might be to use similar IP caps similar that we use in corrupted dungeons, pegged to the level of the zone, only regarding PvP damage. The level could change, depending on the rarity of the mists--common lethal mists are pegged at an IP for…