Recent Activities

• VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Economy Weakened Wisps - Might and Favor.

Quote from Promethius999: “"A random solo player in a flat t5 set will get more than every member of the group that carries the vortex to the territory." You must not have played in the mists much if you think anyone who isnt remotely high ip is…
  • MercuriaLBG -

Replied to the thread guild one4all recruit players.

Posted the thread MYTHICAL BEASTS: Proximity Markers or Clues.

Thread
    Mythical Beasts are extremely hard to find. What makes it even harder is that they spawn in a relatively large map, and you are capable to scout small portions of it at a time. Meaning that you either get lucky and find in relatively short time or it's…
  • clevergzz -

Replied to the thread "Beyond the Veil" update. First glance feedback..

Comments: "Beyond the Veil" is an absolute failure. Boring and Stale. SBI is killing the fun part instead. Suggestion: Mist: - We already have 1v1,2V2,5V5,10V110 corrupted dungeon, what's the point to make Mist again in 1v1 or 2v2. Since a few friends…
  • MercuriaLBG -

Replied to the thread guild one4all recruit players.

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “ask-price for Package: Direwolf Skin: Sheepdog & Recruiter's Storage-Barrel has been reduced to 3.1b ” ask-price for Package: Direwolf Skin: Sheepdog & Recruiter's Storage-Barrel has been reduced…
  • Naruto364 -

Posted the thread new artifact.

Thread
    How I should get the mist new artifact I was searching mist for hours and I couldn't find a single one of them
  • AliArsalan -

Replied to the thread Missing cores in the Roads of Avalon..

Hello all members I am Ali Asalan from Techkluster IT company thanks. techkluster.com/wordpress-development-beginnersguide/
  • PaladinJavier -

Posted the thread Royal sandals.

Thread
    Why these sandals can't be purged? There is no inmune to purge described. Dps can reset easily popping this sandals.
  • Kosm1ks -

Replied to the thread Suggestion to Solve Stalemate Problem in Solo Mist.

I’m not sure about ip cap because this is the main audience of mists, without them activities will slowly appear and we won’t find each other in 8.1 and 8.3, but changing the dismount on activities sounds interesting, I like this.
  • TheBizz -

Liked HeavenCent’s post in the thread New Update is Awful.

Like (Post)
    Understandable being that the game is free to play, but more often than not the game is becoming unrewarding to pay even for the whales. What I gain from the game in terms of silver doesn't even matter, but has to feel somewhat rewarding regardless of…
  • SBI PLEASE MAKE 3V3 HELLGATES AND 3V3 MISTS WITH MANDATORY ROLES: TANK-HEAL-DAMAGE SBI PLEASE MAKE 3V3 HELLGATES AND 3V3 MISTS WITH MANDATORY ROLES: TANK-HEAL-DAMAGE SBI PLEASE MAKE 3V3 HELLGATES AND 3V3 MISTS WITH MANDATORY ROLES: TANK-HEAL-DAMAGE SBI…
  • TheBizz -

Liked Gnomead’s post in the thread New Update is Awful.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Korn: “Hey there and thanks for the feedback. We are collecting all the information and player input thus far and will aim to address the problems and concerns as quickly as possible. We'll keep you posted and share a more detailed…
  • TheBizz -

Replied to the thread New Update is Awful.

This is the worst "update" Albion has had so far. pretty close to uninstalling, and that is hard to say after playing for years and actually enjoying the game.
  • Bolt007 -

Replied to the thread Getting stuck on loading screen on mobile.

I get sometimes this bug when any location change
  • MIMBEX -

Liked Kamor8’s post in the thread Known Issues: 'Beyond the Veil' Update | Updated November 28.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nesnes: “Si los jugadores tienen exactamente el mismo nombre que la isla del gremio a la que intentan ingresar, recibirán un mensaje de error: Parche n.° 1 ” Aparece ese error y no me deja entrar a mi isla. Que debo hacer ??
  • MIMBEX -

Replied to the thread Known Issues: 'Beyond the Veil' Update | Updated November 28.

"if players have the exact same name as the Guild Island they are trying to enter, they will get an error message instead" Still can´t acceses my Guild Island, is the patch working or the patch is pending?
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Racism.

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be…
  • Jean_Helius -

Replied to the thread Racism.

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be…
  • BluesJD -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Beyond the Veil Patch 1.

What is the reason of pushing everything to the current meta? The game is already competitive enough with 5v5 crystal league and hell gates The roads has always been a refreshing and different part of the game that somehow takes you out of the…