Recent Activities

• Jean_Helius -

Liked Guilefulwolf’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    The ones crying about this change r those that like to go 2+ with pvp gear and catch players wearing pve gear with half the health bar and in the mid of a pull of mobs. U cant even claim that it is because u want pvp because there will now be the new…
  • OooOohhhHhhh -

Posted the thread AVALONIAN DUNGEON GHOST PULLING.

Thread
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked Creammy’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Borbarad: “Its actually no mode ganking, that is why it is called a safe zone. ” cry.jpg
  • NichGaming -

Posted the thread 8/12 Patch Feedback.

Thread
    Hello, I would like to first off say that I really enjoy this game and think that for the most part the Devs have done a great job. Secondly, I feel that the update has some cool elements that I can 100% appreciate. The only issue that I have with the…
  • Alphajai -

Replied to the thread Will pvp fame be rolled back?.

I think it needs to be rolled back. This is unfair to other pvpers before the patch.
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeon?.

Do you not understand hes talking about yellow zone cd's ? Its for practice 1v1's and yes I'm sure yellow CD's are low match making because who wants no loot after killing someone. Also its been out for 1 day I'm sure the match making isn't perfect and…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Nerf healing food or lengthen combat timer in dungeons.

you do get into combat when you enter pvp with another player. idk seems fine to me everyone just likes to cry and No i don't run heal food, You know when a player enters just don't get really low while a player is inside. I mean look at all the posts…
  • Vajocza -

Posted the thread IOS beta.

Thread
    Hello, how i can received invitation link for game client? I have iphone 11 pro, but i cant download the game. Please help me. Thanks.
  • ZeriusBW -

Replied to the thread [12. August 2020] Rise of Avalon Update.

Quote from Emn: “"Solo Randomized Dungeons in red and black zones now behave like those in blue and yellow zones, and will close a set amount of time after the last person enters." End of the dive... Bye bye Albion, bye bye PVE game ” Diving solo…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread New Dungeons Just Suck.

Quote from ToothlessRaider: “If you enter one and are underpowered or just cant kill it, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can A out? If for some reason you need to log off, you cant log out for 5 minutes? Come on, real life happens. I…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Nerf crossbows..

Quote from Psyopy: “Light crossbows destroy everyone 1v1. ” not true I destoryed one just a bit ago with 1handed sword musiak.
  • Lassidar -

Replied to the thread How do we counter healers?.

Quote from leftyleap: “you protest on the forums til they get nerffed into oblivion and can';t heal anyone anymore... ” Have you tried healing today? It's actual F'n garbage. I guess they want healers to get solo'd by lower ip players without…
  • CaptainBastard -

Posted the thread Immediately hotfix on portals for avalonian roads.

Thread
    Staying on what you said this should be a content for small groups, so for what insane reason did you put the 20 people gates? That is so naive and irresonable; immediatly hotfix them, who has 20 people group should go to regular black zone with a kick…
  • Tempei -

Replied to the thread Hellgate bug.

Quote from Akoron: “Not a bug, this was done on purpose my guy. ” Find it hard to believe that SBI would approve this mechanic for 5 v 5 hg when casualties are bound to happen and if you lose a healer you pretty much can't do the boss. especially in…
  • Crane -

Posted the thread Black screen to login 70% of the time when entering a new zone.

Thread
    In a full pvp game, there is nothing better than entering a new zone and having to wait 30 seconds for it to time out to the login window. This has been happening for a solid week, and it just keeps happening. Never happened before.
  • bugowski -

Replied to the thread Гильдия "Gold Raven" в городе Bridgewatch.

• Akoron -

Replied to the thread Hellgate bug.

Not a bug, this was done on purpose my guy.
  • Parallel -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread The Current Albion Online Round Table.

Like (Post)
    I think you guys are making the false assumption that PvP players and PvE players are always mutually exclusive. Yes, some are strictly one or the other, but I'd venture to guess that most players enjoy both forms of content, such as I do and many in my…