Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player112 -

Replied to the thread Inventory check.

Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “Your equip and if its worth to gank or not :D ” They can see my equip, say I have a bag? I don't wear anything, just holding a gathering axe/hammer.
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• коллеги крафтеры возможно я не совсем понял все глубокие расчеты но меня напрмер вообще не интересует в какой пропорции между собой 37 и…
  • Kitie -

Replied to the thread L'ordre du crépuscule | PVE | PVP | FARM | LYMHURST | Recrute !.

Nous recherchons encore des aventuriers motivés !
  • Gr4vit4tion -

Replied to the thread Inventory check.

Your equip and if its worth to gank or not :D
  • Gr4vit4tion -

Replied to the thread Solo very hard expeditions.

The Price sink is only cause there are way many more Crafters now, seen an sink on all .3 MP weapons. HCE is still best Fame per Hour, we make around 15-30m Weekly without getting ganked or forced to run around and Looking for an dungeon thats not…
  • Yakav -

Replied to the thread Соло данжи.

а почему вы недовольны тем, что ТС пишет? что не так он излагает? чем отличается ХГ от других зон? правильно, ничем!!! туда так же как и в данж…
  • Player112 -

Posted the thread Inventory check.

Thread
    Are there any way for others to tell if I am carrying anything? I noticed gankers stopped to check and then moved on. What are they checking?
  • Kern_Cassius -

Posted the thread Season points.

Thread
    Hello. Yesterday, 17.08, our guild Prets claimed outpost in Loamdell right before points are scored, but no points were added. Please check logs. Thanks!
  • gunigu -

Posted the thread Fisching.

Thread
    witam gdzie znajde rekina na jakiejkolwiek mapie ?? W pobliżu
  • Balkanski guild i dalje trazi nove clanove! evil.png Aktivni smo na diskordu, grupni dungeoni su trenutno nasa no. 1 aktivnost. Radimo izmedju ostaloga i PVP i BZ gathering. Guild se sastoji samo od clanova sa balkana! Tretnutni cilj nam je skupiti sto…
  • Asmodis69 -

Replied to the thread Die Sturmfalken sucht noch aktive Spieler -PvE & PvP-Heimat Lymhurst.

Warum können 50% aller Männer nach dem Geschlechtsverkehr nicht einschlafen? Ist doch klar: Weil sie noch nach Hause fahren müssen!
  • Odr -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Wardrobe & Today's Patch Changes.

Like (Post)
    Please separate the mount skin visibility and the wardrobe visibility in the open world. I like seeing the mounts, but if I can't see peoples gear to, then I have to turn it all off.
  • Ravenar -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Land Auction System Changes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AdgarTheMighty: “So if I bid like 30mln and I lose the auction, will I get my money back or not? Cuz irl auction gives money back if u lose ” Yes, if your bid does not win, you will get your money back. The difference with this change is…
  • SkuzKabel -

Replied to the thread | Guerreros ⚡️ Reclutamiento |.

Bueno aparte de tener a todos los top ladrones del juego, la gente en Reddit ya se ríe y hace memes de guerreros jajjaja , diciendo que solo son Gatherers y que no hacen nada en ZvZ Aparte de sacaros todos los territorios en EU pronto tendréis…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Rework on Premium Subscriptions?.

Any premium always paid with real money. Do not warry about SBI cashflow) When you buying premium with silver, it's automatically converted to gold via market. And gold taken out from the game. Buying years of premium via silver, and even stockpiling…
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Adarajin’s post in the thread Rework on Premium Subscriptions?.

Like (Post)
    I'm pretty certain that they are getting money even when players buy with silver, because the silver cost is based upon the current gold/silver rate - in fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if behind the scenes you are buying gold with your silver…
  • Yeqqi -

Replied to the thread Remove mount sound option.

• Spartilian -

Liked Pepper72’s post in the thread Come to the 13th Legion, We have cookies!.

Like (Post)
    forum.albiononline.com/index.p…22a3f3a1f3de2bc337ab0d719 Trying to learn the game? Need some help and some friends to play with? Join 13th legion. No insane taxes! Beginner friendly guild,veteran Players also welcome! 13th Legion discord channel :