Recent Activities

• prostok01 -

Replied to the thread Re: SBI and Devs! THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THING -_-.

Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from prostok01: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Who are you? ” Do you really care? Stop asking this from litteraly every person replying you. You have your own opinion on KO mechanics in CD, everybode else has their…
  • B.U.M.P.
  • egotopia -

Replied to the thread Not getting the security code.

Same problem here. And I'm trying to login to cancel the auto subscription, but the website wont let me in. Can I contact support from this account instead?
  • KleszczowyTick -

Replied to the thread [POEDL] Scoia'Tael.

To jest discord gildii ScoiaTael :) Rekrutacja cały czas OTWARTA! Zapraszam również graczy mniej doświadczonych, w przerwie między sezonami jest czas by nadrobić i doszlifować kilka elementów gry ;)
  • Gibba -

Posted the thread The real underpowered boot.

Thread
    Hello, I'm speaking about the royal boots. I think that I haven't seen that ability used in 3 and a half year playing this game. And the second One are valor boots, nice ability on paper but lacks something (make It unpurgeable? Give It a 50 % cc…
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Who is eligible for ios, can you borrow me to download the game.

You have to be part of the TestFlight beta program. Full details on applying, here: iOS Beta FAQ Please be aware that the beta program is currently full, but inactive accounts are regularly removed, and new invites sent out.
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Re: SBI and Devs! THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THING -_-.

Congratulations @RKOverdrive on turning this thread into a lesson on how to embarrass yourself and look like an utter prick and all round ass hole.
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Liked Altamo’s post in the thread SUN is Recruiting Active EU Players.

Like (Post)
    SUN is an endgame, blackzone, PvP, ZvZ guild. SUN has been around since Albion’s alpha stages, and plans to persist within Albion in perpetuity. We provide the best endgame content that Albion has to offer, being a part of the largest and most intense…
  • Altamo -

Posted the thread SUN is Recruiting Active EU Players.

Thread
    SUN is an endgame, blackzone, PvP, ZvZ guild. SUN has been around since Albion’s alpha stages, and plans to persist within Albion in perpetuity. We provide the best endgame content that Albion has to offer, being a part of the largest and most intense…
  • NoruDali -

Replied to the thread Proscriptus/ Proscriptus Academy rekrutiert.

• Timur02 -

Liked moking’s post in the thread Swords are still underpowered.

Like (Post)
    I would like to first start off this post with a little context. Hi my name is moking and i have predicted almost every meta shift and weapon and armor nerf/buff in this game. I have been playing this game longer than most founders and i know what I'm…
  • Timur02 -

Liked Throatcutter’s post in the thread Kingmaker - Its just bad, so much so, its almost free.

Like (Post)
    Can we get something done with the kingmaker? Was really hyped for this as an avalonian sword, its turned out to be the weakest avalonian weapon going, so much so the weapons and artifacts are basically free, i mean 2.5m for an 8.3? thats less than a…
  • Durpmen -

Replied to the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Quote from Seldom: “We are currently testing with an 80% cap in lethal 2v2 and 5v5. The idea is to get the balance just right, to get good fights and not make the entry-level too high for newer players. Below you find the current setup, but as always…
  • i know what you all mean by market self fixing over time due to supply and demand but it is just abit much in my opinion for hide to have a chance at a jackpot drop while other gathering professions dont have such a rush i main gathering hide due to…
  • tomassively -

Replied to the thread Not getting the security code.

• Surahh -

Replied to the thread La Guilde S0 Salty recrute.

Up! Basé sur Bridgewatch. Nous faisons régulièrement de nombreuses sorties, la guilde est ouverte à tout joueur désireux de s'amuser dans la convivialité, la guilde se veut familiale et chill. Que vous soyez joueurs PvP, PvE, PK ou Gatherer,…
  • Reef -

Replied to the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Quote from Seldom: “I like the way you are thinking, and we are thinking in the same-ish direction. Always keep in mind that these numbers are there to be tested for now on the test server. Basically what we are taking into consideration is the…