Recent Activities

• Tanichenko -

Replied to the thread Alianza [OAMA] - Operación Alianza Mayor Albion te necesita!.

• SHARKY -

Liked NinioFome’s post in the thread STUCK IN RED ZONE.

Like (Post)
    ahhhhhhhh ok seems like u need to be with ur uncle alone and receive some love
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] The-Fallen /// Martlock Blackzone ZVZ Gilde.

• NinioFome -

Replied to the thread STUCK IN RED ZONE.

ahhhhhhhh ok seems like u need to be with ur uncle alone and receive some love
  • Eldron -

Liked Vesen’s post in the thread Risk for reward...well except Solo Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Warlike: “I mean it's common knowledge that 99% of solo dungeons are occupied by one player ” It's common knowledge that maybe 25% are occupied by one player, 50% by two and another 25% by trio. And the chances to see healer are quite…
  • SHARKY -

• NinioFome -

i was bugged what kind of shit u do u read i was BUGGED, used the /stuck and some randoms killed me while i was waiting to be unstuck
  • Eldron -

Liked anticheat’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    I recently created a channel on youtube where I posted some videos with solo diving in solo dg, often it was me alone against 2 or 3 people and I have everything recorded. I was excited about an idea, my videos starting to get more hits, I was sharing…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread STUCK IN RED ZONE.

Like (Post)
    Nice all caps post. When you did /STUCK, was that in all caps too? Because those commands only work in lowercase.
  • SHARKY -

I don't think the /stuck command will give you invulnerability, so it's not a bug. Imagine the abuse if it did?
  • Eldron -

Liked Bukem’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BrenFolds: “Why not link the SRD's like hellgates. 1 person in and it closes behind them. The problem isn't the pvp it's the 6v1 no counterplay pvp. Fixes that issue and simultaneously fixes the scout issue as you'd never be able to RNG a…
  • Equart -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    To be fair, black zones are safe zones ever since queen update. Many hidesouts in zones, not to mention scout being a mandatory thing for groups that wear better items than 6.1 - there literally is zero risk in that case.
  • ySLiink -

Hi, what do you want to achieve with this post? Maybe if you show where u got stuck and how you will get better attention.
  • NinioFome -

• TheusRS -

Replied to the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament is Coming!.

I think the skins should be binded in your account, so ppl would not be able to RMT it. And the gap between lvl4 - lvl9 is too high, I would say to IP cap the first games as 1400/1500 IP
  • Mais que justo as alterações da Adaga, pois ela estava a ter força demais em muitas situações de jogo. Podes não gostar da alteração, mas ela vem devido ao excesso de utilização da adaga, por ela ser extremamente boa de mais. Neste ou em…
  • Dahlinbrand -

Replied to the thread LuckyStrike Zaprasza.

and i was stuck on a spot and cant even move so i used /stuck but i wasnt invulnerable so i was killed, so anyone gonna reimburse my items ?
  • NinioFome -

so why a charging bar appear on me, besides i cant even move but 2 noobs go red on me and killed me fucking stupid