Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DanteAlighieri -

Hat das Thema Problems and solutions. Suggestions gestartet.

Thema
    Hello. I have been playing Albion online for quite some time, and in this post I want to describe the main problems, shortcomings and my wishes for this game. 1. PvP in black zone's I do not think this is one of the big problems, but sometimes it is very…
  • Evoque -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Will you Ever Bring Back The Arena Masters Back? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey @Phenix0415, We would like to do another tournament in the not so distant future, however we have the sneaky feeling that many players prefer the GvG format over the Arena format. Therefore, we would be very interested to hear feedback on which map…
  • Erehwon -

Mag den Beitrag von Carrelle im Thema Red vs. Blue Announcement.

Like (Beitrag)
    UPDATE Our mighty factions are facing a cold, hard winter - their armies will suffer and starve without additional food and shelter. This gruesome war has taken it's toll. A local Shepard has seen a wild herd of mammoths moving west. Scouts have been
  • Norgannon -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [POE] HustlinHitmans [Reclutamiento abierto] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Haremos limpieza de inactivos para seguir brindando espacio en nuestra gran comunidad, cada vez mas cerca de las fiestas el ambiente ya se siente navideño! giphy.gif
  • Norgannon -

Mag den Beitrag von Wein im Thema [POE] HustlinHitmans [Reclutamiento abierto].

Like (Beitrag)
    Cada vez falta menos para las fiestas. Seguimos haciéndonos enormes como comunidad! giphy.gif
  • kreeshak -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Syndic: „Essentially what a lot of posts here boil down to, is that every guild should have a few territories, and losing those few territories should be heavily penalizing to the winner. Does that make sense? “ That's what they say/want.…
  • herun -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Freischärler - die Rebellen verfasst.

Beitrag
    schubs
  • Coonery -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema StoneSkin - Guardian Helm verfasst.

Beitrag
    the slow idea is pretty cool imo instead of the heal reduction, maybe keep the damage reduction on it though
  • Coonery -

Mag den Beitrag von Wadefu im Thema StoneSkin - Guardian Helm.

Like (Beitrag)
    AOE effect seems reasonable, would probably see it be pretty standard then in zvz with knight/merc
  • Coonery -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema StoneSkin - Guardian Helm.

Like (Beitrag)
    maybe instead of reducing damage/healing, perhaps it should have a snare effect tied to it for the user... after all, it would be hard to move same speed with skin made of stone...
  • Coonery -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2 vs 2 hellgates verfasst.

Beitrag
    honestly i think heals should get worse over time or add a debuff that gets added after a certain amount of time
  • necronic -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Black screen upon changing zone and game status in task manager change to ''Not Responding" verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hello, here is dxdiag file.
  • H4nk -

Mag den Beitrag von Rautanyrkki im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    This newest change won't help alone, more needs to be done and I hope they talk about them here openly so people can comment on SBI ideas :) Being good shouldn't be punished but holding more than is used should be, thats why I still think some form of…
  • Bariz -

Hat das Thema Asking for a Trial Key gestartet.

Thema
    Hey guys! Want to try this game, will be very appreciate, who can share one ? Thanks!
  • H4nk -

Mag den Beitrag von Retroman im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey everyone, As another follow up from the discussion. As for point 1) 1. 'The entry Barrier is too high. New and smaller guilds are more or less forced into one of the big alliances. Because it is too difficult to get involved in any kind of end game…
  • Zumzat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2 vs 2 hellgates verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Tabor: „It is not even the solo that is frustrating if some dudes truly thought they could 1v2 win then by all means come fight! However all solos I see tuck tail and run immediately with no desire to fight. Running in circles cannot be fun…
  • H4nk -

Folgt nun GrayMo.

Folgen
  • H4nk -

Mag den Beitrag von GrayMo im Thema New Member of the SBI UI-team.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi everyone, I'm Mo and as of wednesday last week I am part of the dev-team for Albion Online here at Sandbox Interactive. Specifically, I joined the UI team as a User Interface Designer. Thought I'd use this section to introduce myself to you guys, our…
  • Phenix0415 -

Hat das Thema Will you Ever Bring Back The Arena Masters Back? gestartet.

Thema
    Hello just hoping to know if the arena masters will ever come back?
  • Urii -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Ведется набор в гильдию Российская Империя verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Vulkanow: „В конце кто победил? “ По количеству эмоций думаю что мы, но лут собрал Моджо :)