Recent Activities

• OceanSpirit -

Posted the thread [Building Suggestion] - Tavern.

Thread
    Hi As a person who very often does group events I would like to propose a building called the "Tavern". The idea behind the Tavern is to solve an un-fun aspect of Albion which is waiting for other players. It can be frustrating when you have to wait in…
  • Odiseo9 -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread The Official Albion Online Wallpapers Page.

Like (Post)
    485bc7f1894f263192cf8d4fc2aa33c8edfd99b9.jpeg Our collection of Official Albion Online Wallpapers has been steadily growing since the launch in 2017. We've posted these in various news articles and forum posts, but now, by popular demand, we're happy to…
  • GluttonySDS -

Replied to the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Quote from fillrup: “I think this change should be considered -- lets see what we can do to limit Arch. I somehow doubt it will effect other alliances as they will simply subdivide. Can arch subdivide? sure but they are so large, friendly fire will be…
  • OceanSpirit -

Liked Acoustic’s post in the thread There's no point to melee in this game..

Like (Post)
    I've tried to make these posts multiple times and I just get frustrated. I feel like a lot of it is based on my limited experience or knowledge, but when I see so much of the game tilted in one direction I can't help but wonder why. Albion isn't a game…
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Entitlement is the Problem NOT Alliances.

I mean your argument is odd. I do not think anyone has ever said small guilds should have or even want to own T8 zones. However they would like the opportunity to maybe get a chance to fight over T5 and T6 ones without those same zerg alliances also…
  • ObezyBeez -

Replied to the thread Exploit with faction pvp on yellow zones.

Make red is dead in yellow zones too ...but give the red community something back in return....no city lock outs maybe. Make being red the Caerleon faction :P
  • petriexiong -

Liked Ashlyne’s post in the thread Tower Level Bug - URGENT.

Like (Post)
    The tower levels aren't working. Our team queued with a Level 3 token and won = our tower leveled to Level 4. Then, our team queued with a Level 2 token and won, and it downgraded our tower to Level 3. Flatrock Plateau. Please fix this ASAP as it affects…
  • Nhtoegyn -

Replied to the thread Um descanso para as antigas Terras Distantes.

Venha se encatar Se encante com a gente Terras distantes temos de monte Mas as antigas eram diferente Nhtoegyn - Sex With Ex cantado
  • DoomRawrus -

I'd say you could make it so when you are faction flagged you can only be attacked by other faction flagged players but that could make things complicated for red zones. Then I'd say you make it only do this for yellow zones but it then feels like an…
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked ObezyBeez’s post in the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Like (Post)
    Risk vs Reward...is there no risk in being part of an alliance? Is there no oppurtunity for skullduggery ? Fom what i have seen theres more drama created by the developer then there is by players in this sandbox game. Need game mechanics to create these…
  • whatascumbag -

Replied to the thread Chat bugged, no one can whisper me, i can't whisper anyone..

Quote from Alysandra: “No channels are working, only say channel works. ” the picture maybe explains it, might have been muted
  • yiconomics -

Full loot to the red names who flag in YZ. They flag, and they made their choice. If faction flag lose gear, so should red. Often times players come out here with command mounts pk mode instead of faction to help their friends doing faction zvz. There…
  • jojetski -

Replied to the thread What do the new guild members say about our guild???.

• Peiido -

Posted the thread Procuro guild, to voltando a jogar.

Thread
    boa noite. Joguei por um ano depois parei. To procurando uma guilda que tenha todo tipo de conteúdo e que não seja zvz obrigatória. Eu entro somente a noite para jogar e quero ficar na diversão As ultimas guilds que joguei tinham somente zvz como…