Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

Quote from Neef: “No more 400/400 t4 users this is great =). ” I mean.. .you still can if you're ganking lowbies... but if you go to zones where someone "is your own match" and runs higher gear, like 6.1, you be at a slight disadvantage in 4.3, let…
  • Arkapiech -

Liked donkiszot’s post in the thread apropo gildi.

Like (Post)
    kolejni ktorzy chca podbic swiat swoimi silami.dolaczie lepiej do jakiejs gildii ktora cos ogarnia i nie traccie czasuubo itak sie odbijecie odsciany w pewnym momoencie: kfc - dobre ziłizi ale toxic top champions league brud force - dobry core z…
  • L0rdj3 -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

I just had a black screen again. Could hear the background noises but couldn't play anymore.
  • Arkapiech -

Replied to the thread apropo gildi.

Ej, donkiszot. Już sie tak nie drę :( A przynajmniej sie staram :D
  • hypnoticshadow -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

Like (Post)
    Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. :) We have made an additional adjustment to the changes. Adjustment In addition to these change, Mastery Modifiers have been added to the Mastery Bonuses of high-tier equipment as follows: - 5% on…
  • Denxx -

Liked Greatto7’s post in the thread Arch GNU Linux & Albion Online.

Like (Post)
    Thank you for adding me in the guild registration. I just try to see the guild forum that was in the guild description and came to this place. Me too , use Linux (ubuntu) to play Albion online and find that it run smoothly in my computer and I enjoyed…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

No more 400/400 t4 users this is great =).
  • L0rdj3 -

Posted the thread Hello L0rdj3 here.

Thread
    Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm a guy from The Netherlands. I came her to look if there was some thread about the black screen. (Some minutes ago I was playing Albion and then there was a black screen. I could hear de background noises but could not…
  • xcruciful -

Like (Post)
    Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. :) We have made an additional adjustment to the changes. Adjustment In addition to these change, Mastery Modifiers have been added to the Mastery Bonuses of high-tier equipment as follows: - 5% on…
  • samuraisan -

Replied to the thread INFERNAL STAR.

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from Pensiya: “@gmatagmis как тебе изменения с IP? Философия вашей гильдии уходит в небытие ” T8 относительно Т6 станет на 3.57% сильнее. Рву волосы на голове, хочу покончить с собой ;( ” Это начало,…
  • gmatagmis -

Quote from Pensiya: “@gmatagmis как тебе изменения с IP? Философия вашей гильдии уходит в небытие ” T8 относительно Т6 станет на 3.57% сильнее. Рву волосы на голове, хочу покончить с собой ;( Ну а сели объективно - ощутимо…
  • Pensiya -

@gmatagmis как тебе изменения с IP? Философия вашей гильдии уходит в небытие
  • Roccandil -

Like (Post)
  • Sater -

Replied to the thread Kariera w KFC 2.0.

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread Possessed Sculpture does not reset summons when leashed.

Like (Post)
    Your observations are all correct, and that's also how they are supposed to work.^^
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Gathering t6+ is impossible.

Quote from SirBelcherLX: “Gathering t6+ is impossible ” Impossible, yet many players including myself do it successfully on a daily basis. So actually very possible.
  • Gugusteh -

Replied to the thread Elevage boeuf t8.

Quote from Ssassar: “C'est même pas rentable du tout ! Si je garde ces 2400 carottes utilisées sur les 6j, que je les vends, j'en retire 350*2400 = 840.000 pa La vente d'un boeuf t8 est très loin de me rapporter ces 840.000 pa, car je suis censé…
  • Greatto7 -

Replied to the thread Arch GNU Linux & Albion Online.

Thank you for adding me in the guild registration. I just try to see the guild forum that was in the guild description and came to this place. Me too , use Linux (ubuntu) to play Albion online and find that it run smoothly in my computer and I enjoyed…