Recent Activities

• Luke1 -

Replied to the thread Stack up items in the Completed Transactions tab.

• Piraterer -

Replied to the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Alysandra is one of the most toxic guys i met ingame. I cant discuss with such a Player. But yes, maybe change your build from noob claymore to something with more mobility.
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons : Two players enter,one player leaves.

• mosqui -

Posted the thread Gank ve Small scale pvp odaklı guild var mı?.

Thread
    merhaba, zorunlu CTA katılımı istemeyen, faction trade gank, dungeon dive, gank, small scale (max. 10 kişi) pvp odaklı bir türk guild var mı?
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Can you gain combat fame via PvP only?.

Quote from Piddle: “1. Kill Person 2. Loot Person 3. Sell Loot 4. Buy Tomes of Insight The PvE fame for PvP activities, like hell gates, is also much higher and the activities tend to pay out in more Tomes. ” Exactly, I don't understand why…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Easy Quality of Life Improvements.

Quote from WhiskyGuy: “@Hellements - Two more QoL issues that would be simple: 1. Can you make it so when using gathering journals the highest level is consumed first. So if I have a T7 and T6 journal and mine T7 it counts to the T7. Currently it…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread Your game is a laggy piece of shit.

• Surahh -

Replied to the thread La Guilde S0 Salty recrute.

p! Basé sur Fort-Sterling Nous avons un zerg et faisons régulièrement de nombreuses sorties Nous recrutons alors: N'attendez pas et venez nous voir! discord.gg/yeKpZ6p
  • Bump
  • ValentinaClaudia -

Posted the thread Hellgate ->Two teams enter ->One team leaves.

Thread
    Modify the hellgates so that when the teams enter it,they can get out only when they are the only team left alive. To make this happend,after some minutes,make a big circle like in a battle royale,slowing close in to the center so the teams must fight
  • ValentinaClaudia -

Posted the thread Corrupted Dungeons : Two players enter,one player leaves.

Thread
    Modify the corrupted dungeon so that when the teams enter it,they can get out only when they are the only team left alive. To make this happend,after some minutes,make a big circle like in a battle royale,slowing close in to the center so the teams must
  • Nissail -

Replied to the thread Pytanie w co zainwestować.

Najszybsze i najbardziej pewne jest zbieranie surki i sprzedawanie zwykłej lub przerobionej. Ewentualnie jak nie masz czasu na zbieranie to po prostu kup nieprzerobioną surkę, przerób ją na skupieniu i sprzedaj z zyskiem. Ważne jest wbicie…
  • I think that Hell Gates have to be remastered in somehow to catch up with the corrupted Dungeons. HG's used to be good, but with the recent nerfs against rats, its really annoying to do because a serie of reasons. 1- The fame/loot is really bad at 2x2,…
  • FoxTyrant -

Replied to the thread EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS.

Quote from Dran68: “You are still trying to direct us to Easy Anti-Cheat to solve our problems with game. But it was not Easy Anti-Cheat update that caused this problem. Last update of Easy Anti-Cheat was months ago. But the problems occoured right…
  • Dran68 -

You are still trying to direct us to Easy Anti-Cheat to solve our problems with game. But it was not Easy Anti-Cheat update that caused this problem. Last update of Easy Anti-Cheat was months ago. But the problems occoured right after game update few…
  • Gunnar216 -

Replied to the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Quote from Alysandra: “For pve players this is no risk high rewards and for pvp players it's high risk and mediocre rewards. ” 1. There is a risk. You're obvious troll if you think it's literally impossible for you kill someone that's running in…
  • FoxTyrant -

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from Partheas: “It's incredible that the mod staff aren't helping us. This problem have 2-3 entire days without helpful response from nobody, and the mod staff just send us to EAC support. I hope they can fix this,…
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Investment.

I'm afraid I can't offer any advice in terms of crafting. The majority of my modest wealth has come from Referrers Mount Skins, which I've found to be a good, long-term, investment option. If you're not able to earn them through the actual Referral…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Quote from Partheas: “Hey! Just in case you missed it, the problem still being a problem. Just in case you missed it, there's no solution for the problem.I did send tickets to Albion Online support (they answered me, and I answered back telling them…
  • MrKawai -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

зачем их наказывать? играть в хнс - само по себе наказаеие