Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• H4nk -

Hat das Thema Party UI when is 11 players in party - wrong sorting of players gestartet.

Thema
    Hi guys, could you please fix the party UI when are 11 players in the party (when is only one player in right column of UI and left column or party UI is full)? You cant sort them in the party how you want... It is big issue mainly for healers, because…
  • It is because this referral season too long! All who wanted, already got their foxes. A lot of people asks trials in Trial zone keys for last two weeks. I persenely given away more than 50 in this season and feel like Im running out of resources to give…
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swords - Spinning blades NDA verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Equartus: „Zitat von Khladraven: „It would be far to strong if not able to be interrupted. I would however be more open to a change similar to 1H spear, where instead of a jump to target area, it was a spinning slash along a set path…
  • letwolf -

Hat das Thema Low level of Trial keys giveaways now (dev attention required) gestartet.

Thema
    It is because this referral season too long! All who wanted, already got their foxes. A lot of people asks trials in Trial zone keys for last two weeks. I persenely given away more than 50 in this season and feel like Im running out of resources to give…
  • Theat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Galatines - Respeced Points verfasst.

Beitrag
    1 to 100 in artifact weapons is about 44 million fame credits, last I checked, good luck with that!!
  • Stravanov -

Mag den Beitrag von Asaroth im Thema Shout out to Retroman.

Like (Beitrag)
    Just wanna say thanks on trying to balance the game/ freshen the meta up does it make it interesting to keep playing, its extremely difficult to run a game with such a small team and still have time to play it in depth and rely on feedback from others…
  • Stravanov -

Beitrag
    Weapon is probably always the best choice to put your respec points into. Whether you should put them all into galatines is all up to your personal situation. So its hard for anyone else to say. It all depends on these questions (and maybe more): How…
  • Asaroth -

Hat das Thema Shout out to Retroman gestartet.

Thema
    Just wanna say thanks on trying to balance the game/ freshen the meta up does it make it interesting to keep playing, its extremely difficult to run a game with such a small team and still have time to play it in depth and rely on feedback from others…
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von Calesvol im Thema 2 vs 2 hellgates.

Like (Beitrag)
    Why not have 1v1 HGs for solo players? What was the concern with this?
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Kilkam wskazówek dla nowych graczy solo (gethering/PvE) lub w małych gildiach verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Dahlin: „A rozpadają się same czy nie? “ Nigdy sie same nie rozpadały.
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Elenol im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I like how SBI handled this whole discussion. They took a question that could have been posed to the round table and made it public for the entire community to participate. They stayed involved by nudging the conversation a little bit with specific…
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Mob "telegraphing" attacks are bugged verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi guys, could you post which mobs have it bugged the most? Does it also happen to you with player spells?
  • Dahlin -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Kilkam wskazówek dla nowych graczy solo (gethering/PvE) lub w małych gildiach verfasst.

Beitrag
    A rozpadają się same czy nie?
  • Valkyrior -

Mag den Beitrag von owensssss im Thema Swords - Spinning blades NDA.

Like (Beitrag)
    Stacking isn’t the issue. You have a stack passive, a stack W, a stack Q. Stacking is incredibly quick now. Galatines are prepped to clap so fast and can restack so fast after being purged Wtf are you even saying
  • Valkyrior -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Vothan: „Hello everybody. I got 14 million respec points. Im planning to use all points into artifact sword (because using galatines). Do you think that would be a nice idea ? If not can you enlight me with your point of wievs about using…
  • Dagother -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Dahlin: „Zitat von Gottfryd: „(No i niestety domki się rozpadają. Co jakiś miesiąc trzeba naprawić, czyli włożyć tyle surowców ile trzeba było na wybudowanie aktualnego poziomu). :) “ I tu tego info bym nie potwierdził, bo nigdy nie…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Elenol im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I like how SBI handled this whole discussion. They took a question that could have been posed to the round table and made it public for the entire community to participate. They stayed involved by nudging the conversation a little bit with specific…
  • Dahlin -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Gottfryd: „(No i niestety domki się rozpadają. Co jakiś miesiąc trzeba naprawić, czyli włożyć tyle surowców ile trzeba było na wybudowanie aktualnego poziomu). :) “ I tu tego info bym nie potwierdził, bo nigdy nie naprawiałem domków, a od…
  • Stravanov -

Mag den Beitrag von Theat im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Albion has progressed to the point where you cannot change the game to improve the game. Instead everybody is at the point where you must add content to the game to improve the game. And I don't mean crystal-gvgs, more instanced combat. The game…