Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• QuickSwipe -

Posted the thread Hellion Shoes Nerf.

Thread
    Shoes: - Mark of Sacrifice (Hellion Shoes) - Cast Range: 15m -> 12m How about not - Mark of Sacrifice (Hellion Shoes) - Damage Increase 35% -> 0% - Cast Range: Untouched This removes the utility for Bomb Squads but preserves its unique Homing Attack…
  • Norgannon -

Liked Devastate’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    The debuff did nothing at all except change the meta, zerging is still better than not zerging. Now people will go with safer bombs, like Brim, which can be beamed, instead of melees... also healing is even more important now because it's easier to save…
  • Norgannon -

Liked SkuzKabel’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Idk wtf is waiting SBI for change this shit, today was unplayable the big fights and the debuff is totally useless, we can see here: twitch.tv/videos/509385641
  • Norgannon -

Liked MMOLIFE’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    After fighting today, T2 vs. T4+ didn't notice the dmg % on them. I didn't notice the percentage differences so, I'd say you need to increase it.
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Unexpected Error (Game already running).

Here are some options for Windows 10. • Press ctrl+alt+del, you'll see the login screen menu. It's on top of the cancel button. • Press ctrl+shift+esc • Click the Start menu, select Run, and type in taskmgr. • Right click the taskbar and select the Task
  • DivTV -

Replied to the thread [SQUAD] Victi omnes - REKRUTACJA.

Abstrahując od całej sytuacji zbierania czy czegokolwiek z tym związanego, zawsze śmieszyło mnie to, że ludzie mimo ciągłej gry do tego stopnia, że czują się na tyle pewni aż zaczynają najeżdżać na innych, nie są w stanie poprawie…
  • BJNJ -

I'm sorry but can you tell me where to find the task manager?
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread Baited in Solo RD (now tag-less for Season 2!).

Like (Post)
    Almost season finale time. Here is Season 2, Episode 9. What do you do when you get baited and die and lose a 5.3 weapon? Come back with another 5.3 weapon of course! youtu.be/1Q3dTxjvzMA
  • Firu -

Liked SleepyKitty’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Like (Post)
    What I'm curious about is the fishing profession. More specifically the Deepwater Kraken. Since this fish can only be caught in the ocean how will his spawns be set. From the look at the map they posted. I understand it is not finished, but the high tier…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Hi there @BJNJ and welcome to the Forums. Have you tried the following? • Open Task Manager • Go to Details • Find Easyanticheat.exe and end it • Launch the game again
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

• MrFler -

Replied to the thread G-R-C-T International Recruitment is now open..

• BJNJ -

Posted the thread Unexpected Error (Game already running).

Thread
    I just started playing the game and I enjoyed it but I have not been able to join again after the first time I tried it. When I press the play button on the launcher it keeps on saying "Unexpected Error(Game already running). I have tried to reinstall…