Recent Activities

• gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Weeping repeater needs buff.

PS. Reducing activation delay to 1 sec probably may help to reanimate it, since 2 sec is 11m on normal run speed (larger then explosion), and 1 - just 5.5 (lower then explosion).
  • Dzefik -

Replied to the thread Pakiety startowe czy warto? kilka pytań początkującego.

1. nie uzywalem nigdy. Kupuje tylko premke.. 2. Zloto to waluta w grze. Mozna za serbro ktore wypada z mobow kupic zloto i na odwrot. Kupic zloto za prawdziwe pieniadze i wymienic na srebro za ktore mozna kupowac przedmioty na rynku albo kupic skina. 3.…
  • lennoxdantes -

Replied to the thread This game is solo/duo unfriendly.

Hideouts are stupid. This is the same kind of thing that killed Eve Online. All games make the same mistake at one point or another. This game has a ton of players. Most of them choose to join large alliances and role play NPCs. Whatchu gonna do? You…
  • LagartixaBombada -

Liked pinto’s post in the thread A Cloth cowl shouldn't be meta defining..

Like (Post)
    bringing cleric cowl to 2s let you at a disadvantage when fighting against healer+dps builds, no one really wants to use cleric cowl and it isn't that good when u have to fight against other healer+dps builds, but people use it 'cause it's the most…
  • LagartixaBombada -

Liked pinto’s post in the thread A Cloth cowl shouldn't be meta defining..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Karthaz: “The meta shifted to Force Field before shifting to Ice Block, so you're wrong on that one. People used the second spell of Cloth Cowls in Healer Dps match ups before using Ice Block as it is the best way to set up a big E with…
  • LagartixaBombada -

Replied to the thread A Cloth cowl shouldn't be meta defining..

If someone doesn't give you a script to follow, what are you going to do? I think thinking would be too much for you neh.
  • LagartixaBombada -

Replied to the thread A Cloth cowl shouldn't be meta defining..

Quote from Karthaz: “Nah. Was not a meme. Force Field is played because it is strong. Most notably with Wildfire staff, that's a fact. The Force Field meta is clearly in place because of Ice Block and the fact that you easily win against stun dps, BUT,…
  • Fizyriusz -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] SSG rekrutuje nowych graczy- The Best Polish Guild.

• gmatagmis -

The main problem with weeping damage in ZvZ, comparing it with gala/brid/cestus - you have no resilience penetration. If you did not hit first, which is hard with 2 sec delay in standard engage scenario, you will loose a lot of damage to focus fire…
  • gmatagmis -

Upcoming AOE escalation buff should make it hit a bit harder. Will see.
  • gmatagmis -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Weeping repeater needs buff.

Like (Post)
    Make weeping a 1h weapon and all problems solved you can go damage, crypt candle CDR, mist caller pvp or pve with tap root
  • ASTRAL31TCH -

Damn your a genius, didn't think about this solution hahahaha
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Re: Albion Online named best PvP MMO by MassivelyOP.

Quote from Zerobreaker: “i started playing because i saw something saying it had great PvE but from what i see it doesnt, for those who lothe PvP like me this is another no go game unless they fix the issues where you can still get attacked even in…
  • Chiattone -

Replied to the thread ARENA must UPGRADE! @AlbionOnlineDevTeam.

• Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Quote from Zerobreaker: “non PvP and Non PK zones upto T8 better balancing for those that dont want to go down the combat path PvE zone Upto T8 where you cannot be attacked by players at all after playing for a little while me , my housemate and a few…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Quote from DaLi: “@PrintsKaspian Social > Lock Window button still turns off after each client restart. Is this really such an unsolvable task that it has been impossible to solve for more than a year? ” Hey, it's fixed on Staging for me. Which…
  • Rhomphaia -

Posted the thread steam security code.

Thread
    I formatted my pc yesterday and haven't got any security code. I've already got a ticket and still waited : ( Anyone same?
  • DESTUU -

Replied to the thread RNG COMPANY REKRUTUJE!.

• Finland -

Replied to the thread UNHOLY Adventurers | Friendly casual PvE | International.

• Shrederinoo -

Liked ric0’s post in the thread Journal`s nerf.

Like (Post)
    They should just triple the fame that you get when using focus. That way the fame would be as it used to be for crafters using focus but it would still suck for people abusing the system mass crafting. The quality reroll feature literally killed the…