Recent Activities

• grul -

Replied to the thread Missing cores in the Roads of Avalon..

If core number goes up too much, doesn't this means that alliance in ho zone will be able to keep full control over the zone by feeding 8 HOs ? @Emii can you please tell us what is the target numbers for the Average number of HOs by zone if all cores…
  • grul -

Replied to the thread [25. November 2022] Beyond the Veil Hotfix 3.

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Algathas: “Quote from Quagga: “99.9% of PVE players are in flat 4 ” Yeah, because if they are 100% guaranteed to die when caught, they might as well not waste money. Welcome to meaningful loss PVP. Imagine that,…
  • ziigii -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance One shot combo in Mists.

Can you deal with the fact that one shot combo is a meta in mists or do we need to nerf it in order to have the same meta like in 2v2 hgs?
  • Elestir -

Replied to the thread The easiest solution to bloodletter "problem"..

I think good start would be to turning the "execute" bonus part of the damage into bleed damage over 3 seconds, so at least limited counterplay is possible, when your hp is low.
  • GODPURE -

Replied to the thread how about...fix the game?.

Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from GODPURE: “-get rid of "THE ROUND TABLE" and stop listening to players for advice on changes/updates ” But still listen to my advice of course. If there's so much that you don't like about the game, you could maybe…
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Missing cores in the Roads of Avalon..

Quote from iRawn: “Just in a HO zone with 8 HO most have 3-4 bars some have 7 and only 1 has none to red. (10 days remaining) 2 extraordinary cores connected to zone. it's one giant alliance so they share (no raid portals) no competition to fight over…
  • Mondfuerstin -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] Hadrians-Wall Rekrutiert! *ZvZ*.

• Voryson -

Liked Asheraxia’s post in the thread Combat Balance Cursed staff Cursed beam W skill too strong.

Like (Post)
    This is EXACTLY the issue. Thank you for highlighting the main issue... it is ridiculous how much damage this weapon churns out. It needs to be adjusted to fall in line with the other mage staffs, or buff them all to do the same damage. Only Guardian…
  • Voryson -

Liked Quagga’s post in the thread Combat Balance Cursed staff Cursed beam W skill too strong.

Like (Post)
    imo demonic E should consume stacks, I don't see beam being used without fear.
  • Voryson -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Combat Balance Cursed staff Cursed beam W skill too strong.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone Back here with another balance that need to be brought up this balance is for the chads in 2v2 Hellgates this time the offender for unbalanced skills is Cursed Beam W skill from cursed staff this is after the rework where the meta and…
  • kohalnity -

Replied to the thread 300 Ping Mobile Player - Weapons and Suggestions?.

Quote from riktrajan: “So I'm playing Albion at 250-300 ping on mobile basically. I'm faced with some difficulty. In PVE a lot of times I still get hit by those high damage attacks even though I cleared the hit area due to delay. It's rare but my…
  • Elestir -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance One shot combo in Mists.

The grailseeker + dagger duo seems indeed very strong, and without mercenary shoes and/or cleric cowl, you are often already lost before the fight even starts if they pull their combo without messing it somehow. But rather than nerfing CC (leading to…
  • Abydon -

Posted the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Beyond the Veil Feedback - Roads/Mists/Blackzone.

Thread
    .4 Resources This is a step in the right direction by adding more black zone objectives for zvz guilds to fight for. More such things in this vein (not resources though) should be added to continue encouraging zvz scale pvp. New objectives should come…
  • MichaelKane -

Replied to the thread INDEPENDENT RANGER CORPS IS RECRUITING !!!.

• BELAYIM -

Replied to the thread POLIMORF IS RECRUITING.

• Imp94 -

Replied to the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

i agree make something for the new players starting this game if u wannt cash ..... Old players and big guilds have enough to pay premium with silver for years the entry is way too hard for new people and this is making us quit the game make dungeons…
  • Kosm1ks -

Replied to the thread Dagger + Grailseeker is Too Good in Duo Mist.

Quote from Quagga: “Год назад я делал пост про грааль, что Е рут должен иметь задержку 0,5-1сек, а продолжительность рута должна зависеть от того,…
  • iloveassasinx -

Liked Laem’s post in the thread Combat Balance Bloodletter (NDA BtV patch 1).

Like (Post)
    Bloodletter needs some changes for sure. But I 100% agree that this NDA proposal is pointless for BL. Cast time might be decent. Or make the E damage be stack dependents : current damage x1.0 on 3 stacks, x0.8 on 2 stacks, x0.6 on 1 stack x0.4 without…
  • iloveassasinx -

Liked Foxyy_’s post in the thread Combat Balance Bloodletter (NDA BtV patch 1).

Like (Post)
    Hello, Quote from Retroman: “Daggers Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter) Hitting a player below 40% Health doesn't increase the cooldown rate anymore. Instead hitting a player below 40% now reduces the ability cooldown by 40%. (other slot cooldowns are…
  • Piraterer -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Dev Talk: The Mists.

Like (Post)
    I hated corrupted design & game after mists release i never found corrupted & hellgate more sexy ever