Recent Activities

• MickeyDankMouse -

Posted the thread Crash in Lymhurst.

Thread
    I was playing on my iPhone 11 and the client crashed but still heard in game audio when playing just a bit ago. Also I have 69 days left in my beta but I noticed it always auto renews. What day does it usually renew at?
  • Surahh -

Replied to the thread La Guilde S0 Salty [CONEX] recrute.

Up! Au sein d’une alliance conviviable [CONEX] basé Lymhurst, nous sommes aussi basés sur les routes avaloniennes. La guilde est ouverte à tout joueur désireux de s'amuser dans la convivialité, la guilde se veut familiale et chill. Que vous…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread Accidentally skipped tutorial. Account ruined?.

Actually, the tutorial can be skipped, by not selecting the "Play Tutorial" option on character creation. The account is not "ruined" or compromised in any way. The character simply needs to do anything on his own from scratch - gather basic materials…
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread Does alts are even profitable?.

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “keeps creating alts every 3 days to spend 30k focus on farms and then delete and repeat ” Creating one alt takes 15min (minimum for a tutorial) and something (for /suicide and traveling to a final destination for focus…
  • DummyRobert -

Posted the thread PvE Some misleading skill description.

Thread
    There are some misleading skill descriptions eg. the passive skill of fire staff, "every normal attack causes xx damage over 2.5s". Actually it cause xx damage per tick(3 times) during next 2.5s. Such descriptions are regular in other weapons, which may…
  • Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Nickname.

Quote from xGunner: “am i losing the argument? cause u keep repeting that the devs wont do that? ” Yes. Because they said they won't do it is kinda the end of it. They won't do it means they won't do it, even if you keep arguing that they should. Go…
  • d2sk2 -

Replied to the thread Albion Crashing.

I am having the same exact issue. Was anyone able to find a fix for this. Also I just bought a new computer so I cant afford to buy another one. :(
  • Diabetin -

Posted the thread Albion .exe it does not work.

Thread
    My albion launcher does not open the game, as soon as I give it to play, it opens a black tab and closes the process, does anyone know why it happens? It should be noted that yesterday I was playing very well
  • farnk -

Liked Arnoutopya’s post in the thread Specter jacket in PVE.

Like (Post)
    Hi, As pve player i tried specter jacket modifications, in patch note theres nothing about it, and now in test server its fixe damage agaisnt mobs (no ip scale, t4.0 deal 44 damage, and 8.3mp deal 44 damage), is it a bug or it will stay like that? and…
  • ThuyDet -

Posted the thread Cà phê hạt rang - Yêu cafe.

Thread
    Với xu hướng phát triển cà phê hiện nay, việc trà trộn và mua bán cà phê bẩn, kém chất lượng đang diễn ra tràn lan trên thị trường. Do đó, muốn nhận biết được cà phê bẩn bạn cần có kiến thức cơ bản về cà phê. Hãy cùng Yêu cafe tìm hiểu cà phê hạt
  • xGunner -

am i losing the argument? cause u keep repeting that the devs wont do that? hahah ok, i showed u a solution (well, not only me, but people in this thread) for everything u said, guild robbery wont be a problem, waste of money is also not a problem cause…
  • TAXcoiiector -

Posted the thread Fix Arena - Team matchmaking is broken.

Thread
    The matchmaking should provide 1 tank, 3 DPS and 1 healer; and not 4 DPS and 1 healer. I just had three games in a row with terrible match ups; one of which had three tank builds (i.e. 3 maces). Days like these make me want to quit the game for time…
  • Grizbold -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community).

• Blenfjorn -

Quote from xGunner: “hm, i never said i wanted to change my name, i'm happy with mine... but thanks for ur concern. I said i dont see a reason to not do that "oh, but the mods would spend time and money for that" so they do to create skins! could just…
  • xGunner -

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from xGunner: “Well, a solution for that has also been posted in this thread, so i keep saying, why not? if u have the option to search for the previous names from the guy, u have discord/ts... and u still give perms to…
  • Sketchit -

Posted the thread Sketchit's [Not Serious] Albion Online Quick Money Making Guide!.

Thread
    youtu.be/UNK3A3ZxnXk Find out the ultimate secrets on how to get rich quickly using Sketchit's Albion Online Quick Money Making Guide.