Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Amoebius76 -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread A Hearty Hello to the AO Community!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Glad to meet you @Mytherceria! I'm looking forward to the Percival update and very eager to hear more about it soon. I joined Albion Online when it launched in Steam last year and I've been here since then. Any new tidbits…
  • Joshuan -

Liked PenguinSniper’s post in the thread [United Players International] The Ultimate Community Project.

Like (Post)
    I understand you need 12 leaders, and it costs 77,000 to start a guild; although I am currently unable to claim a seat, I am willing to supply the 924,000 silver required to start those 12 guilds, as a show of support for the cause.
  • Joshuan -

Replied to the thread A Hearty Hello to the AO Community!.

• Joshuan -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread A Hearty Hello to the AO Community!.

Like (Post)
    Hello People of Albion Online! I’m Tania @Mytherceria and I’ve recently joined my new family at Sandbox Interactive as community manager for AO. I will be sharing this role with the amazing @Elsa so feel free to contact either of us on here or my…
  • Tenk -

Liked Stellarg’s post in the thread Gypsies - на 100% PvP-ориентированная гильдия.

Like (Post)
    Исключительно дабы зафиксировать для потомков "невероятное" свершение и увеличение пипирки нашей до совсем недавнего времени махонькой гильдии. unknown.png
  • RottenH20 -

Replied to the thread CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions].

Quote from fip: “curse gets a movement speed passive? meanwhile in crossbow land, we're standing around channeling autofire, sunder and snipeshot, and have zero followup or chase... and our one slow doesn't combo with anything? where are we at in this…
  • GuardianGreg -

Replied to the thread Necromancer / Summoner.

That is really fucking dumb. What other item does damage to you, well other than that one jacket. And you will rarely see it being used compared to other jackets, and only in very few builds. It is a limitation. So making a WEAPON do damage to you OR…
  • fip -

Replied to the thread CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions].

curse gets a movement speed passive? meanwhile in crossbow land, we're standing around channeling autofire, sunder and snipeshot, and have zero followup or chase... and our one slow doesn't combo with anything? where are we at in this thread that we're…
  • Qolkkalom -

Replied to the thread Solo Fame vs Group Fame Balance Needed.

Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Qolkkalom: “You have played... Fortnite and lol doesnt have very good wall against garbage players base which is "Pay2Play". F2p and p2p are messured differently. P2p games are more enjoyable games, because of that,…
  • Qolkkalom -

Replied to the thread A solo players review. Before you buy Albion..

Solo content doesnt mean instances, or atleast it doesnt mean 'that' by sucsesfully solo players.
  • Qolkkalom -

Replied to the thread Vanity & Customization.

Display system is right anyway, because there is no way anyway to hunt down for rare mounts (which now are skins) and in Red or Black zone (combat) you will be not care anyway on that 'siht'...
  • Arqnashi -

Liked Vayner’s post in the thread Kariera w KFC 2.0.

Like (Post)
    Reset i pół tygodnia fame boosta za nami a, wyniki raczej na to nie wskazują. Wzrost fame w tym tygodniu obserwujemy tylko w ST, KFC oraz krzyżakach, pozostałe gildie albo zrobiły wynik jak w poprzednim tygodniu, albo zaliczyły spory spadek formy.…
  • SigmaB21 -

Replied to the thread Vanity & Customization.

I think that this whole mount thing is pretty bad and that the game's ressources could be used for better updates.
  • Asmodis69 -

Replied to the thread Die Sturmfalken sucht noch aktive Spieler -PvE & PvP-Heimat Lymhurst.

Fragt die Ehefrau ihren Gatten: "Was magst du mehr, meinen wunderschönen Körper oder meine überragende Intelligenz?"
    Er, nach kurzer Überlegung: "Eher deinen Sinn für Humor."
  • Brizi -

Posted the thread WTB transport mammoth 19.6kk offer Thetford market.

Thread
    As the title says..
  • clvster -

Liked Zorva’s post in the thread Vanity & Customization.

Like (Post)
    To anyone still defending the mount part of this update and thinks this is a good idea I beseech you think carefully about the update and its consequences. My case against the mount part of the update: -Rare Mounts will no longer be lootable by killing…
  • Tony22 -

Replied to the thread iPad.

• nyogt1688 -

Replied to the thread Feedback on NDA patchnotes 06/15/2019.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Retroman: “Hammers: Added new W-Spell: Ring of Tar Cracks the earth open and creates a ring of tar in a 8m around the caster. This ring lasts for 4s and has a 2.5m width. When enemies are inside the ring their…